Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' (1901 Views)

Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by nellaluv(f): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Help! All the subject in my brothers waec result is 'held', any hope it will be released?
Re: Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
The same thing happening to my sister's result though they've released few of her friend's own. don't seem to know why it's been held. does the affected ones still have hope?
Re: Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by nellaluv(f): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yours Is it 'held' or 'witheld'? Was any of the subjects cancelled?
Re: Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by nellaluv(f): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Hello! Someone should please answer me.
Re: Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
nellaluv:
Yours Is it 'held' or 'witheld'? Was any of the subjects cancelled?
it wz held
Re: Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by VitaminB12(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2016
nellaluv:
Help! All the subject in my brothers waec result is 'held', any hope it will be released?
What's the update now dearie? Has the result been released or cancelled?
Re: Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by nellaluv(f): 8:05am On May 11, 2016
VitaminB12:
What's the update now dearie? Has the result been released or cancelled?

It was later released, good result but chemistry was cancelled.
Re: Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by VitaminB12(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2016
nellaluv:

It was later released, good result but chemistry was cancelled.
Chemistry was the dark cloud over the result. Probably there was mass collusion or cheating in that subject for which decision need to be ratified by the National Examination Committee.
Re: Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' by nellaluv(f): 7:17pm On May 11, 2016
VitaminB12:
Chemistry was the dark cloud over the result. Probably there was mass collusion or cheating in that subject for which decision need to be ratified by the National Examination Committee.

Ok. Thanks for your concern

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / How Tough Is English And Literary Studies As A Course / Re: Nobody Passed Nigerian Medical And Dental Licensing Exam With A Distinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.