Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? (1010 Views)

Half Of The Yellow Sun Vs Oct 1 (which Do You Think Is Better And Why?) / Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best / OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by peroxide(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2009
these are my picks for the top 10. feel free to vote and add your own choices.

Keira Knightly
Halle Berry
Jessica Biel
Natalie Portman
Scarlett Johansson
Charlize Theron
Jessica Alba
Winona Ryder
ZiYi Zhang
Sienna Miller

Check this out
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by Horus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2009
Where are the African woman? shocked
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by iice(f): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2009
Natalie Portman
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by tallnaijaf: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2009
iice:

Natalie Portman
Certainly no surprise!!!!!
betcha got all her movie when she in nakid scenes grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by spikedcylinder: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2009
Dead or alive?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by iice(f): 4:21am On Apr 06, 2009
tallnaijaf:

Confusing me with you? cheesy
Isn't that all you do? grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by 33117(f): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
tallnaijaf:
Natalie portman's been naked before what movie
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by sholay2011(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2013
From your list OP, I would definitely choose HALLE BERRY.

But for me, it is KATE WINSLET.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by khanivorous(f): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Charlize theron
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Looking Woman? by Parnassuss(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
All these uglies...gatdamn!!! Dude you need contacts. Charlize Theron is the only looker there save H.B the queen. Stop putting Halle Berry in these kinds of pathetic lists joor. Imagine Halle Berry vs MR Keira Knightly Toooooofiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Many Reasons Why I Don't Like The District 9 Movie / Watch Your Non-pirated African Movies: Cool Site! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.