Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49099 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
I believe it would be a very good idea to hear issues encompassing our mobilization, possible advice and solutions will be given
N.B: This thread is created to tackle issues and problems related to NYSC batch B 15 pcm. So help us God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by bookeyaiye: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls how do I apply 4 exemption
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Exemption is only meant for age 30 years and above, u wud be automatically exempted when u register, if u re age 30

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by An2elect2(f): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wow, this was how we started early this year. God's grace prospective kopas

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yeah, which state are u hoping for
An2elect2:
Wow, this was how we started early this year. God's grace prospective kopas
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nasman(m): 5:17am On Sep 08, 2015
nd yet I can't find my name on the senate list. Am not up to 30yrs. In fact am 24yrs. And am kinda far from Zaria. How can I get my name onto the senate list
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Bro, there is no anyway you can get ur name in, only u school does that, I advise you contact ur school, they are the one's to send ur name to nysc and it will be uploaded on the nysc portal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by henrixx(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
ernesterioo:
Bro, there is no anyway you can get ur name in, only u school does that, I advise you contact ur school, they are the one's to send ur name to nysc and it will be uploaded on the nysc portal
bro please are Waec results needed for NYSC cos I have a problem with my D. O. B
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by nasir00tsoho: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2015
pls up to now my school didnt correct my jamb no having fowarding all the necessary document to them pls can i register with the wrong jamb no. need your help
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by nasir00tsoho: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2015
pls waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by febbymi: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Nasman:
Hello. I have collected my statement of result from ABU Zaria. And yet I can't find my name on the senate list. Am not up to 30yrs. In fact am 24yrs. And am kinda far from Zaria. How can I get my name onto the senate list
The nysc office at Senate did leave ample opportunity for errors like dat to be corrected, but I think dat closed last week. Till next batch was what they told a course mate who couldn't be there on time too
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
henrixx:
bro please are Waec results needed for NYSC cos I have a problem with my D. O. B
it is not an important document needed but it is imperative u get it ready, coz u will be given a form in camp to write ur o level grades
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
nasir00tsoho:
pls up to now my school didnt correct my jamb no having fowarding all the necessary document to them pls can i register with the wrong jamb no. need your help
u can register if it bears ur name and other necessary information about you
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by pillarmaria(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
@op, my department submitted my class list late but when we went to my sch registry we were told to be patient that nysc might still upload our names, please how true is that because am so confused. #futo/chemistry dept.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mashnino(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
please guys i have finish my registration and also i paid for the 3k..

please i got a number.. "call-up no"

i want to ask.. is it the same as mobilization no or are they 2 different things...?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by BadmanGozie: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
mashnino:

i want to ask.. is it the same as mobilization no or are they 2 different things...?

I think they are two different things. Pls did you do ur registration in Owerri?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mashnino(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
BadmanGozie:

I think they are two different things. Pls did you do ur registration in Owerri?

nope... kaduna
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Barbienice(f): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
mashnino:

nope... kaduna
apart from money and passport did you go to the cafe with your credentials?i need to know before I do mine tomorrow.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
pillarmaria:
@op, my department submitted my class list late but when we went to my sch registry we were told to be patient that nysc might still upload our names, please how true is that because am so confused. #futo/chemistry dept.
very true, I suffered same fate during the last mobilization, my name popped out during the last week of registration, just keep checking the portal and also pray as well
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
mashnino:

bro, you have no problem, you re good to go, call up number is a number given to you that u av bn mobilised to serve from ur sch, the next number u wud be given is the state code or state number but that wud be done at camp
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by deegnity22: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
I have issues with my date of birth and state of origin, though I've found out that I have to get one waec stuff from any first bank to tackle the date of birth ish but can anyone please suggest how I can go about the mistake in my state of origin, thanks.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
deegnity22:
I have issues with my date of birth and state of origin, though I've found out that I have to get one waec stuff from any first bank to tackle the date of birth ish but can anyone please suggest how I can go about the mistake in my state of origin, thanks.
get that Waec card, ur dob and state of origin would be automatically corrected
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mashnino(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Barbienice:
apart from money and passport did you go to the cafe with your credentials?i need to know before I do mine tomorrow.

nope...

all you need is...

a passport

sign on a small piece of paper.. *it will be scanned*

and then carry your fingers there too... lol..

you dont need to carry any credentials...

but make sure u know your jamb no... you will need it...

goodluck... all i am waiting for is 28th of october...
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Barbienice(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
mashnino:

nope...

all you need is...

a passport

sign on a small piece of paper.. *it will be scanned*

and then carry your fingers there too... lol..

you dont need to carry any credentials...

but make sure u know your jamb no... you will need it...

goodluck... all i am waiting for is 28th of october...
tnx I know my jamb no.my fingers are ready to go.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by deegnity22: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
ernesterioo:
get that Waec card, ur dob and state of origin would be automatically corrected

Thanks
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by phummite01(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
@massino happy 4 u ooo. haven't been able to register . Pls can sidmach at ikeja attend to someone that want to do fresh registration?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mashnino(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
phummite01:
@massino happy 4 u ooo. haven't been able to register . Pls can sidmach at ikeja attend to someone that want to do fresh registration?

how comes...

all you need is a valid email address and make sure u can login to the email...

and den visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ to register (initial registration)

i will advise you to do your initial registration on your own because it takes time before nysc

replies with the verification email (20mins)..and if u dnt get dat email... u can neva login to continue with your registration...

so just try and register...

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by princewilordu(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Today's Date: Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Skip Navigation Links
My Dashboard
Change Password
Log Off

Your Dashboard
Your Exemption Certificate is being processed.

To change your date of birth to the date used for your WAEC registration
Change D.O.B. (WAEC) Change D.O.B. (NABTEB)

Update attached documents if there are changes
Update Documents

Please sm1 should assist me, we were informed during orientation that NYSC will use date of Graduation by the NYSC rep. and i graduated 2014 as at then i should be 29yrs old. cause my real year of birth is 1985. after filling the form this is what i saw instead of call-up number and payment print out as i have seen in other finished PCM forms. the worst of it all, is that there's no way to alter my DOB since i used NECO as the secondary school entry detail both in school and online NYSC registration. although i wrote WAEC but had english D7. Please what do i do, cause i grossly confused.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Brigsiano(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
ernesterioo:
I believe it would be a very good idea to hear issues encompassing our mobilization, possible advice and solutions will be given
N.B: This thread is created to tackle issues and problems related to NYSC batch B 15 pcm. So help us God

Please my date of birth is November 30th but the cafe person made mistake and fixed November 01 of same year as this is what shows on the Print out that has the call up number, now am so worried if that would affect my registration. Please enlighten me
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Brigsiano:

Please my date of birth is November 30th but the cafe person made mistake and fixed November 01 of same year as this is what shows on the Print out that has the call up number, now am so worried if that would affect my registration. Please enlighten me
it's not an issue sir, just expect your call up letter##yah good to go
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by DrObum(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
pillarmaria:
Yes, it's possible but you might end up in stream 2.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Barbienice(f): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
mashnino:

how comes...

all you need is a valid email address and make sure u can login to the email...

and den visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ to register (initial registration)

i will advise you to do your initial registration on your own because it takes time before nysc

replies with the verification email (20mins)..and if u dnt get dat email... u can neva login to continue with your registration...

so just try and register...
what's the procedure for doing the (initial registration)

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.