Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

T.I.N Magazine An Online Portal Every Nigerian Should Visit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / T.I.N Magazine An Online Portal Every Nigerian Should Visit (606 Views)

C T I Finishing / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / 10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.I.N Magazine An Online Portal Every Nigerian Should Visit by Codedrock(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2015

T.I.N Magazine is an online magazine created by Apata and his crew in 2014. Its major aim is to promote and build a much more united Nigeria, showing the beauty and the best of the country on the internet. Since launching the platform in 2014 it has grown farther than just an online magazine as it has created a whole lot of unique and interesting categories. It was created to show Nigerians things they do not know and things they wish to know about Nigeria and Nigerians.[2]
ABOUT

"T.I.N" which is an abbreviation of [this is naija] is an online magazine for Nigerian contents worthy to be there. It is said to be the first of its kind in Nigeria.

This online magazine platform serves a purpose for interesting contents like reading full biography of Nigerian public figures, see interesting Nigerian histories,the beautiful interesting tourist centers in Nigeria, interviews with public figures , online discussions, the Nigerian records,ratings and listings, Nigerian music charts and more.. The platform keeps introducing unique and interesting categories Nigerians would love to know more about on the internet.

There are few categories on the platform that has gone wider than what an online magazine could do. Categories like: The Nigeria Super Records, Tourism and more.

Many of the articles on the site have been featured on many popular blogs and large forums in Nigeria because of the useful purposes it serves Nigerians.
url: www.takemetonaija.com

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I.N_Magazine

(1) (Reply)

#letgo- The Art Of Being. / Crisis Rocks Ilesa As Drunken Police Kill Siblings / Riot In Owerri Now(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.