Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP (1120 Views)

Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore / Hi guys review this my app: a whatsapp, 2go, instagram, olx, game app all-in-one / Check My App Pin Pals Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by tennyson10: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hello guys,
I really need a short code service operator for my app monetization. I've come accross some international operators like fortumo,txtnation,text2pay but their payout rate isn't a fair one (25% max). Can anyone suggest any other operator with a better pay rate. Hope to hear from you guys.
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Try admob or Google play app billing .
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by tennyson10: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
proxy20:
Try admob
. Thanks, but I'm in need of short code service and not ads service.
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by barapistis(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
tennyson10:
. Thanks, but I'm in need of short code service and not ads service.

Most operators wont give more than 40 percent 'and you may even loose ur earnings if you dont meet up with a bench mark

Do intend advertising with the service or earning with it

The once considered as mushrooms operator may do you more good than the multinational u listed
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by tennyson10: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
barapistis:

Most operators wont give more than 40 percent 'and you may even loose ur earnings if you dont meet up with a bench mark

Do intend advertising with the service or earning with it

The once considered as mushrooms operator may do you more good than the multinational u listed
Thank you,I wanna earn from it. Can. You suggest some of the mushrooms operators to me?
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by barapistis(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2015
http://www.infotekps.com/

I have not used them before

You may also search in google
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by tennyson10: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
barapistis:
http://www.infotekps.com/

I have not used them before

You may also search in google
. Thanks for the suggestion ,but they're not really offering the service of product monetization that I need.
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by barapistis(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
tennyson10:
. Thanks for the suggestion ,but they're not really offering the service of product monetization that I need.
You may have to tweak how it will be done

Cellcore nko
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by tennyson10: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
barapistis:

You may have to tweak how it will be done

Cellcore nko
. Still the same. I'm simply in need of a service that would be in charge of monetizing my app with "short codes"(where users pay for services via sms or direct debit frm their network account)
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by barapistis(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
tennyson10:
. Still the same. I'm simply in need of a service that would be in charge of monetizing my app with "short codes"(where users pay for services via sms or direct debit frm their network account)

Bobo may be am a novice oh, what I mean is you could tweak in such a way that a user can only get a download link by first paiying the vass provider or a token ie issued via a link on your platform after making payment to vas which gives each user full access to the functionality of your app.....if you dont tweak you may cuff out almost a million naira to get the project started

It just an opinion
Re: Suggest A Short Code Service Operator For My APP by tennyson10: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
barapistis:

Bobo may be am a novice oh, what I mean is you could tweak in such a way that a user can only get a download link by first paiying the vass provider or a token ie issued via a link on your platform after making payment to vas which gives each user full access to the functionality of your app.....if you dont tweak you may cuff out almost a million naira to get the project started

It just an opinion
okay,I understand nw. Thanks for your contribution

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Do Photoshoping Very Well Or Album Cover Art Here? / Need An ASP. NET Developer For An Application With Sharepoint / GOOGLE ADSENSE: How To Quickly Get Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.