Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Bitcoin Mining - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Mining (6696 Views)

Earn Bitcoin Mining Daily With Computer, No Software Or Cloud Mining Pool / Bitcoin Mining / How To Setup And Start Bitcoin Mining And Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Mining by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
I plan on fully jumping into bitcoin, due to the fact that I want another alternative incase the economy crashes. So what are some good bitcoin mining sites I can use?
Re: Bitcoin Mining by UncleSnr(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
aim5:
I plan on fully jumping into bitcoin, due to the fact that I want another alternative incase the economy crashes. So what are some good bitcoin mining sites I can use?
I haven't still understood how bitcoin works.
Re: Bitcoin Mining by taila67(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2015
LIFETIME RESIDUAL INCOME FROM BITCOIN MINING.
Let me go straight to the point.
you already know bitcoin is e
currency like your perfect
money. As at today
30/10/2015 1BTC = $309. 95
The most effective and efficient
way to generate bitcoin is cloud
mining. that is you contract the
service of professional bitcoin
mining company to mine bitcoin
for you.
STEP 1
Here is how to start.
first open a free bitcoin wallet
account using this link
https://www. coinbase. com/
join/534f1c928ae06e98f2000040?src
coinbase is perhaps the best
and safest wallet i know about.
after opening the account, sign
in and click on account. you
will see 'wallet address' click
on it once and it will display
your wallet address.
you can copy and paste this
address to somewhere safe.
(maybe your notepad or e mail
draft)
STEP 2
Next is to fund your bitcoin
address through the exchanger
of your choice using your wallet
address. i use instantgold. ng
(100% reliable. they will always
reply you within a few hours. i
have been with them for 10
years. they have the best rates
in the country)
STEP 3
this is to start mining bitcoin.
the company i use is the best in
the field (forget about looking
further since there are many of
them)
open account with them using
my affiliate code and you will
get 2. 5% discount on your
hashpower package you bought
https://www. genesis-mining.
com
affiliate code: StTGBv
hashpower pricing starts at $0.45 per GHz/s. the more hash
power you buy the more the
bitcoin you earn. the minimum
you can start with is about
$23. i advise you start with
about $230 and above to get
quick result.
That is it. you are now set for a
lifetime of daily bitcoin
earning. next time i would talk
about how you can multiply
your bitcoin through
compounded investment,
trading and banking.
HAPPY EARNING!!!
Tai Adegbite
Re: Bitcoin Mining by taila67(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
LIFETIME RESIDUAL INCOME FROM BITCOIN MINING. Let me go straight to the point. you already know bitcoin is e currency like your perfect money. As at today 30/10/2015 1BTC = $309. 95 The most effective and efficient way to generate bitcoin is cloud mining. that is you contract the service of professional bitcoin mining company to mine bitcoin for you. STEP 1 Here is how to start. first open a free bitcoin wallet account using this link https://www. coinbase. com/ join/534f1c928ae06e98f2000040?src coinbase is perhaps the best and safest wallet i know about. after opening the account, sign in and click on account. you will see 'wallet address' click on it once and it will display your wallet address. you can copy and paste this address to somewhere safe. (maybe your notepad or e mail draft) STEP 2 Next is to fund your bitcoin address through the exchanger of your choice using your wallet address. i use instantgold. ng (100% reliable. they will always reply you within a few hours. i have been with them for 10 years. they have the best rates in the country) STEP 3 this is to start mining bitcoin. the company i use is the best in the field (forget about looking further since there are many of them) open account with them using my affiliate code and you will get 2. 5% discount on your hashpower package you bought https://www. genesis-mining. com affiliate code: StTGBv hashpower pricing starts at $0.45 per GHz/s. the more hash power you buy the more the bitcoin you earn. the minimum you can start with is about $23. i advise you start with about $230 and above to get quick result. That is it. you are now set for a lifetime of daily bitcoin earning. next time i would talk about how you can multiply your bitcoin through compounded investment, trading and banking. HAPPY EARNING!!! Tai Adegbite
Re: Bitcoin Mining by charsobodo(m): 4:08am On Mar 09, 2016
How to mine bitcoin is a pretty difficult activity, it entails setting up the Bitcoin Mining Software on your computer. Bitcoin is a digital currency, which is supported by a peer to peer network of computers across the internet. Even most people that deal on Bitcoin don't mine because the process is too technical and complex.
Re: Bitcoin Mining by kogistar: 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
charsobodo:
How to mine bitcoin is a pretty difficult activity, it entails setting up the Bitcoin Mining Software on your computer. Bitcoin is a digital currency, which is supported by a peer to peer network of computers across the internet. Even most people that deal on Bitcoin don't mine because the process is too technical and complex.
add me on whatsap pls +2348142362213
Re: Bitcoin Mining by paulvelly1(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Bitcoin has gained more popularity recently, many organizations are now accepting the crypto currency. There are many ways to earn/make Bitcoin depending on the one you can do better.

Bitcoin mining has always been the best and coolest means to make/earn bitcoin if you are with the right tools.

There are several softwares to mine btc in your pc depending on how profitable and user friendly the softwares are.

But presently there is this amazing breakthrough!
Mining bitcion with your phone!

This works perfectly like system versions, very simple and easy to use, and more expecially it makes it fun to mine with maximum profit.

If you are interested contact us on kulejames2016@gmail.com, paulvelly2010@gmail.com

Remain Blessed.

Re: Bitcoin Mining by paulvelly1(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Start mining cryptocurrency profitably, I might not be a professional but i have made more $$$$
Visit www.biz-bay..com for more details
Re: Bitcoin Mining by MICHEAL346(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2017
you right... but cloud farming is more ponzi in nature

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Mining by MICHEAL346(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Bitcoin Mining by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2019
You are definitely thinking strategically
https://mine-btc-free..com/

1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Mining by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bitcoin Mining Business Plan In Nigeria: Bitcoin Mining Business Plan In Nigeria: Recently I was contacted by a client who wanted a business plan on Bitcoin. Before he made the payment for the proposal, he asked me if the business is a profitable one? Well, I was quick to respond. And I will be telling you the exact thing I told him. Yes and yes the business is a lucrative business for anyone to go into

for the complete Business plan, click >>> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/bitcoin-mining-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: Bitcoin Mining by Lillord(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2022
https://coindecimal.com/mining/

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Oil Is Not The Problem Of Agriculture In Nigeria / Download Nigeria Email database List/ Email bulk sender / Your 20 Pence for 50 Pounds - your 20p could get you £50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.