Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander (2408 Views)

Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 Problems - Already Scanned With Computer / P1777 On 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander...help Needed...outlander Help!! / Advice On Replacing My Mitsubishi Outlander Fuel Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by emergency2: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hello mydear car gurus
Pls this car is on my mind and I want to purchase it, but will need yur advise.
It's 2007 mitsubuishi outlander.

Pls if. You have used it before or currently using it, kindly share your experience as regards the availability of the spare parts,maintenance and fuel consumption.

Thanks
Re: 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by sultaan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
emergency2:
Hello mydear car gurus
Pls this car is on my mind and I want to purchase it, but will need yur advise.
It's 2007 mitsubuishi outlander.

Pls if. You have used it before or currently using it, kindly share your experience as regards the availability of the spare parts,maintenance and fuel consumption.

Thanks

Good brand I will recommend a Mitsubishi
Re: 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by emergency2: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
@sultaan, thanks for the comment.

Pls more comment and experience are welcome.

Thanks
Re: 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2015
emergency2:
@sultaan, thanks for the comment.

Pls more comment and experience are welcome.

Thanks

The silence on this thread says a lot.

guys Be like you are on ya own o!
Re: 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by nurey(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
if you are talking about the outlander in this pix, then it's a very good car and trouble free. My neighbour uses this exact model, don't look at the front grille, look at the body, if it's the same shape then you on point, his is a XLS I think, also am guessing he was given brand new by the company he works for. The only time have seen the car bonnet opened and someone working on it was when they changed the battery. His came with leather seats, but I doubt if its the real deal, the leather seat is a bit loose, it's comfortable and roomy and has served him more than 4yrs.

And yes he takes the car to the northern part of naija from lagos and he is always chauffeured in it, though he drives it in the weekend when the driver is off duty. I like the intimidating front grille of this car well shaped and ventilated.

1 Like

Re: 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by jaz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
oga that picture no be 2007 outlander oo. that front grille started from 2010. now back to the question.

Outlanders from 2007 and above are a special breed of rides. very sportY, fuel efficient, fun to drive, plenty of power and technology the list goes on and on. the parts are also available however, they may be a bit more scarce to come by than your average highlander, rav 4 or crv. i own a 2008 outlander xls for about 2 years and i am still thinking of getting another for my wife. i simply love it. very good reliability too, but not for your kareem and Ajala along the road. i have a mechanic who is good at servicing it for me and he is not very expensive. the 2007 model, its a ride with a muscular persona
Re: 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by jaz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
oga you fall my hand oo undecided
GAZZUZZ:

The silence on this thread says a lot.

guys Be like you are on ya own o!
Re: 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by MOBBDEEP: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
jaz:
fuel efficient & plenty of power

Amidst your good review, this quoted above is questionable.
With a mid-level SUV churning out less than 200PS(hp), that is painting some lamb a wolf.
The fuel millage at 11-16L/100km of PMS don't sound too efficient to me as you painted it.
But, all in all, I think it's a good vehicle.
It'd hold its own.
Re: 2007 Mitsubuishi Outlander by jaz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
just talking from experience and comparing with my other friends with V6 SUVs i.e. Rav 4 etc. for me, the only issue is that parts are not as easy to come by as a Toyotas or Hondas. but instead, i buy original parts from amazon or ebay. cheap and definitely not tokunbo grin
MOBBDEEP:

Amidst your good review, this quoted above is questionable.
With a mid-level SUV churning out less than 200PS(hp), that is painting some lamb a wolf.
The fuel millage at 11-16L/100km of PMS don't sound too efficient to me as you painted it.
But, all in all, I think it's a good vehicle.
It'd hold its own.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) / Pls Cars Guru.. Is Automatic Car Good For Transportation / Hybrid And Electric Vehicles: Be Careful Where You Detail Your Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.