Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) (47518 Views)

"No Headmistress Was Demoted In Abia For Embarrassing Governor's Wife"- Abia Gov / Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" / Gov. Ambode Bashed For Embarrassing V. P Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Savigne(f): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Ouch Oucher Ouchest... Whoever wrote that needs a crash course in "Writing For The Mass Media"!
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Savigne(f): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Ouch Oucher Ouchest...
Whoever wrote that needs a crash course in "Writing For The Mass Media"
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by jameseva: 1:58am On Sep 07, 2015
d33jy85:
Yes naa is he not just a mere commissioner grin

You will need serious prayers, fasting and years of tireless work on yourself to attain what the 'mere commisioner' started with. Your write up alone is enough to know you are proud in the heart. You will find attaining heights difficult if you don't work on your persona.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by sojiboy(m): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2015
Savigne:
Ouch Oucher Ouchest...
Whoever wrote that needs a crash course in "Writing For The Mass Media"
Do u mean the screen grab comment or the lead comment by me?
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Savigne(f): 5:35am On Sep 07, 2015
sojiboy:
Do u mean the screen grab comment or the lead comment by me?
The comment on the pic.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2015
hmmm
need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in this grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
Is the VP of any relevance to the governace of this country?
NO!!!!!!! SW you guys need to shut dafuck up....

With due respect Sir this VP is relevant and is working. That's Buhari's style, remember idiagbon? Those who didn't know Buhari went as far as saying that Idiagbon was the one in charge of the government.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by secretsofpeace(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Because Ambode and his handlers know that Oshibanjo is a mere commissioner and therefore of no significance. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by M4gunners: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2015
I was here oh.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2015
God bless my our v.p
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by TopHand: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
The Governor should take a long look at his team and bring in an experienced wise intelligent old hand, anybody at the top needs a competent right hand man, image is very important and team around the governor is just fumbling not that they are bad they are just too green very inexperienced they need to grow up very very fast

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Change2015(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
calebo101:
You think when Saraki called Osinbanjo a Mere commissioner he doesn't know what he's saying?? cheesy cheesy

Stop propagating lies. It's tired

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Banter1(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
yeebos and there hatred for SW though.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Nani2512(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
How is that an embarrashment?
Is it not ambode's page, can't he do whatever pleases him with it?
help me ask them

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Normosa(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Nigerians can be harsh sha. I dont think the handler meant it that way. However, the bashing is in place!
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by truefact: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2015
The truth is Ambode serves better purpose to tinubu than the mere commissioner. ..so the mere commissioner is minus 1

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Banter1(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2015
calebo101:
You think when Saraki called Osinbanjo a Mere commissioner he doesn't know what he's saying?? cheesy cheesy
really? I'm disappointed on you.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Plz, in4m al Ur ppl dt travel or gonna travelling along Ilesha/Osu jnctn on Ilesha/Ibadan Express...dt Armed Robbers hv blocked d road n ar in operations rt nw, ds morning. Live witness confirmed it. Broadcast pls!
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by 4stylz: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2015
There is nothing with the photo and the caption; Is that in the constitution again?

No wonder these politicians can always have their way cos Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Lhanre(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:

The vice President as the chairman of the national economic council, the Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE), the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) amongst other functions is not relevant? What crass display of ignorance. Well keep at it, it takes nothing away from the personality and powers of the vice President.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by mideactive: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2015
I think d vp needs 2 hit d gym,d guy few body no dey make ppl respect am

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by laprince(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Its not a big deal.Nigerians and titles
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by Aarenaija: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2015
This guy is just getting it wrong from the first step. only academic

qualification is not enough to lead a people. you must have all the

elements of being a leader, lion and a gentleman at the same time.

I just pray he did not disappoint many at the end of 4 years.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by ndcide(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2015
exhibition:
Let's learn not to read meanings to pictures.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

Do i get to negotiate price with you if i order from you?
Jumia price is ridiculous.
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by wildchild1: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2015
how dear you Ambo? how dare you?

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by mekaboy(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Abeg it is better they maintain the incompetent guy, before they will spend 78m for instagram handler.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Dis forum is becoming smtin else nowadays. Smh for dose goats wey dey insult d VP. Most r children of south evils anyway so I ain't surprised. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.