Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) (9888 Views)

Daddies: Your Biological Clock Is Also Ticking. / 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. / Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2009
iReport:

What of all the ones you parade? What do you give them to get you laid?. Engineer OYB? wink

see orobo baked beans making mouth grin

no make me send you heinz laser baked beans, na so you go just open sesame one time grin
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

That photo was just for advert na.
Sometimes, the naija version has happy endings o. Ask Bauchi state governor. tongue

and maryam babngida
marym abacha
stella obasanjo
Marwa's wife. . .

forget it - just insert the names of 90% of our past governors '/presidents' wives
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by iReport: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2009

see orobo baked beans making mouth

no make me send you heinz laser baked beans, na so you go just open sesame one time
Make sure you hang around me after sending the beans so you can absorb the gas. Don't be too quick to foirget my name is Gay iReport Lussac. grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2009
I am a woman and truth be told i have no pity for those greedy girls with awfully wrong priorities. What makes me sad is the lack of consience when sleeping with another womans husband and even calculating how to get the woman out and take over.
bad thing na bad thing. Simple, and bad thing get reward
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by landwin: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
who cares
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by landwin: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
It serves that two timing slut right,why would she be going out with a married man and father in the first place?.I hope that injection injured the idiot.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by agabaI23(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2009
Tope
they are sometimes mutually exclusive!
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Apr 05, 2011
landwin:

It serves that two timing slut right,why would she be going out with a married man and father in the first place?.I hope that injection injured the .
Cause she has no morals. . .

Serves her right, I wish his wife dragged her greedy butt to court.
Re: Super Sugar Daddies(ssd) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
If only she didnt get pregnant for him.. Her story would have ended well.. Longer throat dey run belle...this babymama thing, not all survives it.. Especily girls who dates high class retired men and just want to catch fun with no babies involved.. But longer throat no go let those girls think..

Serves her right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lazy Husband / Mouka Foam Issues / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.