Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. (14493 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by ada2604(f): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
kaysy:

No, States of deployment will be allocated to you guys during call up letter printing, thats when u get to know your state of deployment, but for now NYSC has not updated the timetable to reflect that date cos they are still not sure if they are gonna have 2 streams this batch, that conclusion will be reached at the end of registration.
aiit, tnx u rock
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by chukwuzitelu: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Corpers in the house
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by chukwuzitelu: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
coolCorpers in the house
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Everest25(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2016
kaysy:
If you have been mobilized then you cannot
Okay, thanks.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Talkingboy: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello ;

If my name comes out for stream 1, and I don't want to go to camp yet, what do I do to shift it to stream 2. Who has experienced this before?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Sammiel: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
kaysy:

NYSC has stopped removing states from the list when the state is presumed to be filled up, they allow all states to be available till the last day of registration, the system will randomly allocate states of deployment to you guys at the end of everything IT IS NOT A MUST TO BE POSTED TO ANY OF YOUR THREE STATES OF CHOICE but there is over 75% guarantee that u'll get one of them.
How valid is this your claim bros and can any other person in the house confirm this please?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Hopeyem12(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Get ur complete NYSC kit @affordable price. Call\watsssap 08142837665
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls i av health issue n av gotten my medical report already. Will i be able to upload it during registration so as to get posted to d state of my choice. Or will av to go to camp to fill a redeployment form
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by OmichaelO: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
kaysy:
NYSC Updated Timetable for Batch A16
what time will you open on Monday?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by dayborlar(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY ACCREDITED CYBER CAFE IN IBADAN AROUND OLODO, MONOTAN OR IWO ROAD? KINDLY HELP
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sammiel:

How valid is this your claim bros and can any other person in the house confirm this please?

It will be stated on the page of state selection in NYSC website during registration, but you dnt have to panic, there is a larger percentage of getting one of your preferred states.

Meanwhile, NYSC has just updated their timetable. Check below for Stream 1 & 2 dates of deployment.

raylord:
Pls i av health issue n av gotten my medical report already. Will i be able to upload it during registration so as to get posted to d state of my choice. Or will av to go to camp to fill a redeployment form
During Batch B15, i registered just one person with similar issue but i can't remember exactly but i think u can, otherwise its so easy to do that in camp anyway.

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by lmm4real: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
how and when dose one apply for re-validation, was mobelised 2015B but could not go to camp or even print my call up letter. how do i apply for 2016A.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Taeewo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
lmm4real:
how and when dose one apply for re-validation, was mobelised 2015B but could not go to camp or even print my call up letter. how do i apply for 2016A.
u do dat wen online reg start
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by lmm4real: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Taeewo:
u do dat wen online reg start

how about the thumb printing one did the last time, will it still be valid or will the revalidation require another round of thumb printing?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
lmm4real:

how about the thumb printing one did the last time, will it still be valid or will the revalidation require another round of thumb printing?
Not at all, you woundn't be needing additional thumbprint
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by DEBOLABI: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
0 8 0 9 9 3 8 0 6 2 1, 1, Ishaga Junction, Ojodu-Abiodun, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. Around Ojodu-Berger, Omole, Grammar School, Ogba, Ikeja,Alagbole, Akute, Lambe, Ishasi and all its environs should contact D'net Cybercafe @ 1, Ishaga Junction, Ojodu-Abiodun, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. 0 8 0 9 9 3 8 0 6 2 1 for instant processing at highly reduced price. All the facilities on ground.

the success story continue

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Don4life: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
kaysy:

The Manual form is a separate initiative by us just to make the registration process easy & fast, you'll collect and fill all the questions that will be required for the online registration so that when we start registering u online, everything goes on so fast and easy (You won't have to start thinking up answers, thereby consuming time), meanwhile we haven't issued any out yet, will resume that from 7am on Monday or earlier.

In addition, NYSC has stopped removing states from the list when the state is presumed to be filled up, they allow all states to be available till the last day of registration, the system will randomly allocate states of deployment to you guys at the end of everything IT IS NOT A MUST TO BE POSTED TO ANY OF YOUR THREE STATES OF CHOICE but there is over 75% guarantee that u'll get one of them.

Like Me am From Delta...does it mean i cannot pick any state from the south south?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Don4life:

Like Me am From Delta...does it mean i cannot pick any state from the south south?
No, you cannot pick your state of origin and your state of study, any other state will be available for you to pick, but you can only pick one state from one geopolitical zone
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Eberex(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please is there anywhere around iyana ipaja-oshodi axis where one can do it?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by lmm4real: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
kaysy:

e-Registration portal for Batch B15 opened around 7am on Sep 8, 2015. So prepare within that same time or earlier.

BRO TRY AND LOG INTO A DASHBOARD FOR REVALIDATION AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS, IT KEEP GOING BACK TO THE ORIGENAL PAGE LIKE ONE HAS NOT FILL ANY THING BEFOR. AND ALWAYS ENDS UP PRINTING A NEW CALL UP NUMBER.

IS ANY ONE GOING THROUGH THE SAME PROBLEM
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by DEBOLABI: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2016
0 8 0 9 9 3 8 0 6 2 1, 1, Ishaga Junction, Ojodu-Abiodun, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. Around Ojodu-Berger, Omole, Grammar School, Ogba, Ikeja,Alagbole, Akute, Lambe, Ishasi and all its environs should contact D'net Cybercafe @ 1, Ishaga Junction, Ojodu-Abiodun, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. 0 8 0 9 9 3 8 0 6 2 1 for instant processing at highly reduced price. All the facilities on ground

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by DEBOLABI: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2016
0 8 0 9 9 3 8 0 6 2 1, 1, Ishaga Junction, Ojodu-Abiodun, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. Around Ojodu-Berger, Omole, Grammar School, Ogba, Ikeja,Alagbole, Akute, Lambe, Ishasi and all its environs should contact D'net Cybercafe @ 1, Ishaga Junction, Ojodu-Abiodun, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. 0 8 0 9 9 3 8 0 6 2 1 for instant processing at highly reduced price. All the facilities on ground

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by odupope: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Please kindly help me out... I got stocked at stage 2 of the NYSC registration because institution is not loading. You can see the attached picture for more explanation.

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by KINGTELLER: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
kaysy:
Kaysy n
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yes, we'l work on Saturdays from 8am to 3pm
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2016
kaysy:
Yes, we'l work on Saturdays from 8am to 3pm
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Twerky101(f): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
hi@ op
for foreign students, is the residential permit compulsory for d online registration? or it can b side stepped. urgent answer will b appreciated
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Twerky101:
hi@ op
for foreign students, is the residential permit compulsory for d online registration? or it can b side stepped. urgent answer will b appreciated

Yes, Resident permit or Student Visa is required.
You'll also scan Your visa showing date of departure from Nigeria and date of arrival to Nigeria.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
This thread is Officially opened for NYSC 2016 Batch B Online Registration discussions.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by femora007(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
The #3,000 payment to the bank is it after or before online registration?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
femora007:
The #3,000 payment to the bank is it after or before online registration?
We make all payments right in our office, u don't have to go to the bank, but if u wish to pay at the bank, fine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

March Allawee 2016 / . / Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.