Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

//pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack (34621 Views)

Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here / I Need The Animated Version Of This Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by tucker12(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Very impressive ....Keep it up
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Bartwale(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
kul
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Ijaya123: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is absolutely impressive.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Ayoswit(f): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
K
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Starieangel(f): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Made of?I dnt get!pangolo,gallon,spanner,screwdriver,choppd slippers,fire......@op,mine xplaining pls?bearing in mind dt am half nigeria,half indian...tnx grin cheesy kiss
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by magabounce(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nice brow #madeofblack
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by damilare442: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
I am proud of you bro. But i feel you should connect with Bloggers and Kwara Online geeks to help reach out to people more.

The likes of Kaybaba.com, @Instakwara, @KaybabaOfficial are cool platforms to help reach out to kwarans
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
ok...
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by oviejnr(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is Really touching, they are really #Madeofblack!
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Someone should please help us appeal to BEDC to pleease give us light at Delta Steel Company Housing complex and the adjoining communities in udu local govt area of Delta state.
Abi we nor be part of Nigerians wey suppose to follow enjoy the new government promise?
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by iammrjohnson(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
very insightful..pictures that tell untold tales of struggle,determination and most of all hope..it's why we're africans..it's why we're black
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
moi also #madeofblack
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by xreal: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
clear pictures.

good work, good art.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Aminat508(f): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nice black man cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by eaglechild: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Excellent photography.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by henribj(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
nice, keep it up.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
xzibukz:
Hi everyone, I am a photographer, this is like a personal project, showcasing hard working men, who are not ashamed of what they do.
all pictures here are taken by me @imageryplus on instagram.
this is a series, so watch out for more.
moderator can move the topic to a proper place
plz i'd love to add professional photography to my cv.
I want to learn, where do i start
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
O boy you are very talented, but you should have posted your contact details
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by ICRMJigawa(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
yemaldo:
U know nothing about pictures
Photo 101 am listening. Just open big mouth to say whatever. U know nothing. U need couching? tell me.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by heftycul: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bravo op
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by xzibukz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
plz i'd love to add professional photography to my cv. I want to learn, where do i start
watch a lot of YouTube tutorial. also try a lot of practical
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Royalty1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
xzibukz:
... I am also #madeofblack

Okare my personal person. Good job bro.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
xzibukz:

watch a lot of YouTube tutorial.
also try a lot of practical
thanx and again, the quality of the pictures u took, how can i achieve it, its beautiful
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by jemir000: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
haaasasasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAsdaasasssaass

Yoruba own must always tend to the negative...why??
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by kinibigdeal(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
If you can move to sambisa and take photogragh of how the villagers survive. You may win a nobel Quite risky though
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by clemz85(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
AK481:
Which kain camera u dey use?
The quality make sense

mehn DAT what I just wanted to ask o,
op what camera is DAT? I know filter lens did more job on d quality but just tell us,

beside u sef na #madeofblack
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by outflank: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lovely pictures...
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by aiyeboy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmm inspiring pictures....
I am made of black and I am black
Check my signature..

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
these people ain't black, u need to see a friend of mine, u can't differentiate his skin from the hair on his head!
peesure or......I.....donblvitt tongue
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by ogaju007(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hi I think you have been sent to me. I've been looking for someone to help me take similar everyday picture of working, sad,happy, rich,poor people in Nigeria. What's your contact? Would like to discuss if it's ok with you.

Really spot on pictures.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by ghostwritter(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2015
xzibukz:
Hi everyone, I am a photographer, this is like a personal project, showcasing hard working men, who are not ashamed of what they do.
all pictures here are taken by me @imageryplus on instagram.
this is a series, so watch out for more.
moderator can move the topic to a proper place
Ibukun!!
Like father like son. I never knew that was u until i saw d last picxs.
I so much love this shotx. Keep it up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy Official Portraits of President & Govs and Any Type Of Unique Photo Frames / Please Rate My 3D Paper-pencil Drawing / See The Controversial Sculpture Spotted In Benue That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.