Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! (9919 Views)

5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 12:39am On Sep 07, 2015
BEWARE, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SCAM. NEWBIES PLEASE DON'T TAG ME AS FAKE IF SCAMMERS ENTICE YOU WITH PHOTOSHOPED EARNINGS JUST TO GET YOUR MONEY. MOST OF THEM WILL STOP REPLYING YOUR MESSAGES AFTER GETTING YOUR MONEY.

Seriously there's frustration and a lot of scams on the Internet. No dispute, most people were discouraged because they have spent all their money buying copy/paste materials. Fortunately, I didn't spend much money until I know what works for me online.
If you have been scammed by the so called gurus who sell 10 pages material (full of screenshots) for 3000 naira and more, you might want to say goodbye to online business. Of course, a broke nigga needs help, and not expecting anyone to take their last card.
Like I said earlier, I wasn't scammed. I started Internet marketing since 2012, blogging to be precise. However, unfortunately, blogging wasn't productive for me and I decided to quit and try other online businesses. Of course, there are many of them. The good thing is that if one is not working for you, another one might be a fortune.
I quit blogging and, took 10,000 naira out of my 12,000 account balance and bought a package from one of the reputable marketers. I perused the materials and watched the videos. To be honest, I didn't start making money fast but I was able to get my 10,000 naira back in the fist month. I have been doing what I loves best. It's paying me, even if am not a millionaire yet.
Why the stories? It's just to encourage newbies not to give up
If you're frustrated and trying to give up, don't go yet, come here and ask your questions about how to make money online. Trust me, I will help you discover the best methods that can yield you good income.

Start by asking questions and/or tips. Am sure other faithful gurus will join me and assist newbies before they are frustrated completely.

Sorry friends, I was banned from replying your messages. If allowed to reply, I will definitely answer your questions.
Your friend,
Double O O.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by samuelson06(m): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2015
What's working for you right now? How much do you make a month? What are your recommendations? What was your major challenge with blogging?
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 1:11am On Sep 07, 2015
samuelson06:
What's working for you right now? How much do you make a month? What are your recommendations? What was your major challenge with blogging?

Good questions, but I may not tell you how much I make per month. I do freelance jobs and it pays me.
Well, the major reason I quit blogging is because I was not making money, yet publishing all the time. as regards my monthly earnings, I make between 500 and 900 dollars monthly.
Like I said in the original post, what works for me might not be okay for you. Other people are making it big through blogging, but it just don't work for me.
I trained a few guys about "Passion and Personal Ability". I can't tell which is the best for you until I have a private interview with you. So for recommendations, I can't generalize it.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by histemple: 2:00am On Sep 07, 2015
Nice info.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2015
yommyk222:
please bro what type online business i do i make a good income?
please reply
Anything you can do well on computer will fetch you money, provided you follow the right steps.
You can earn money just by reading blogs and posting awesome comments on it. You can earn money by sharing other people's work on your social media account. You can help people complete assignment, or by doing affiliate marketing. The list is endless...
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by ashatoda: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Doubleoo:

Anything you can do well on computer will fetch you money, provided you follow the right steps.
You can earn money just by reading blogs and posting awesome comments on it. You can earn money by sharing other people's work on your social media account. You can help people complete assignment, or by doing affiliate marketing. The list is endless...

I love the points you have highlighted but would like to know more about them, the sites and processes of engaging in them. Then can u chat over whatsapp cos most times it is difficult following the updates of some threads here
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by tollyson: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Can we chat on whatsapp? Your whatsapp number please.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2015
ashatoda:

I love the points you have highlighted but would like to know more about them, the sites and processes of engaging in them. Then can u chat over whatsapp cos most times it is difficult following the updates of some threads here
Definitely, we can chat on WhatsApp, but I might not be able to respond much to private messages. Nevertheless, you can message me for help. Check my profile for more information about my contact.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2015
tollyson:
Can we chat on whatsapp? Your whatsapp number please.

Check my profile Bro.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Can you mentor me in freelancing jobs such as quality article writing and related activities, graphic design and animations ?
All I just need are the skills to render quality services to buyers. I reside in Lagos too.
Thanks !
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by AMI3(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Doubleoo:
Seriously there's frustration and a lot of scams on the Internet. No dispute, most people were discouraged because they have spent all their money buying copy/paste materials. Fortunately, I didn't spend much money until I know what works for me online.
If you have been scammed by the so called gurus who sell 10 pages material (full of screenshots) for 3000 naira and more, you might want to say goodbye to online business. Of course, a broke nigga needs help, and not expecting anyone to take their last card.
Like I said earlier, I wasn't scammed. I started Internet marketing since 2012, blogging to be precise. However, unfortunately, blogging wasn't productive for me and I decided to quit and try other online businesses. Of course, there are many of them. The good thing is that if one is not working for you, another one might be a fortune.
I quit blogging and, took 10,000 naira out of my 12,000 account balance and bought a package from one of the reputable marketers. I perused the materials and watched the videos. To be honest, I didn't start making money fast but I was able to get my 10,000 naira back in the fist month. I have been doing what I loves best. It's paying me, even if am not a millionaire yet.
Why the stories? It's just to encourage newbies not to give up
If you're frustrated and trying to give up, don't go yet, come here and ask your questions about how to make money online. Trust me, I will help you discover the best methods that can yield you good income.

Start by asking questions and/or tips. Am sure other faithful gurus will join me and assist newbies before they are frustrated completely.
Your friend,
Double O O.

bros, you are the kind of guy i hv been looking 4. please i hope u will not disappoint me? please how do i start this online business i have been struggling with it without any success please help a brother. even i make 2dollars a day i will b grateful. i hve laptop but i don't whatsapp account please i am begging u.amabooks72@gmail.com
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
AMI3:
bros, you are the kind of guy i hv been looking 4. please i hope u will not disappoint me? please how do i start this online business i have been struggling with it without any success please help a brother. even i make 2dollars a day i will b grateful. i hve laptop but i don't whatsapp account please i am begging u.amabooks72@gmail.com

I will forward some books to you (though I don't give ebooks), but I might not be available here to train you on what to do.
One of the issues about online businesses is ability to understand how every system works.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
E360dg:
Can you mentor me in freelancing jobs such as quality article writing and related activities, graphic design and animations ?
All I just need are the skills to render quality services to buyers. I reside in Lagos too.
Thanks !

Definitely, you can make it in graphic if you know what you're doing. Check my bio for my contact.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by effissyman(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
My Brother, May God Neva Make U See Trouble And May U Always Make Progress In Life.(amen).
Just As My First Guy Said, I As Well Have Been Struggling With Making Money Online. Av Tried Many Sources And Website But All To No Avail.
Abeg Bros,jux As U Said That U R Here To Help Pple Like Me. Pls Sir, I Really Need Ur Help In This My Matter. And Am Also Promising U Dat If I Become Successful In Online Biz Through Ur Mentoring,i Wil Neva Forget U Nd I Will Reward U, Infact God Also Will Reward U.
Pls This Is My Email: Adusteven93@gmail.Com.
Thanks Sir.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by AMI3(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Doubleoo:

I will forward some books to you (though I don't give ebooks), but I might not be available here to train you on what to do.
One of the issues about online businesses is ability to understand how every system works.
thanks bros God will bless u abundantly.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 12:50am On Sep 08, 2015
effissyman:
My Brother, May God Neva Make U See Trouble And May U Always Make Progress In Life.(amen).
Just As My First Guy Said, I As Well Have Been Struggling With Making Money Online. Av Tried Many Sources And Website But All To No Avail.
Abeg Bros,jux As U Said That U R Here To Help Pple Like Me. Pls Sir, I Really Need Ur Help In This My Matter. And Am Also Promising U Dat If I Become Successful In Online Biz Through Ur Mentoring,i Wil Neva Forget U Nd I Will Reward U, Infact God Also Will Reward U.
Pls This Is My Email: Adusteven93@gmail.Com.
Thanks Sir.

No problem Bro. God will help all of us. I am damn tired tonight and I won't be able to send it. If sending it is becoming practically impossible for me, I will upload it on my Dropbox and put the link on my NL profile.
One more thing I would want you guys to note is that most ebooks do lead people in the wrong way. For instance, gurus might tell you not to spend more than 20 minutes on 5 dollars job (talking about fiverr) but I must tell you that you should ignore such hype and misleading info.
There are many things that can make someone to fail online. To be honest with you guys, I don't jack all trades, I devote my time on a particular business at a time and master all the intricacies.
I can easily tell you the way, but I might not be able to tell you how to get there, stay there and make it for free.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by dimensional(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Inspired! Inspired!
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by oteneaaron(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
E360dg:
Thanks !

When it comes to freelance writing.... You have to keep an open mind and be ready learn....fail....and keep trying....when i started freelance writing...it was difficult...but overtime....learning from more successful writers got me through..... Making money is very possible...especially here in Nigeria......the secret is finding your passion and turning it into a money making machine........I would love to give u a few tips......email me at --- roviarsguie@gmail.com
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by oteneaaron(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
E360dg:
Thanks !

When it comes to freelance writing.... You have to keep an open mind and be ready learn....fail....and keep trying....when i started freelance writing...it was difficult...but overtime....learning from more successful writers got me through..... Making money is very possible...especially here in Nigeria......the secret is finding your passion and turning it into a money making machine........I would love to give u a few tips......email me at --- roviarsguide@gmail.com
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2015
dimensional:
Inspired! Inspired!
There's more to do than just inspired. Start doing something today. Like one of my connections on LinkedIn would say "Don't tell people your dream, let them see it".
I just paid 90 dollars on fiver to get some work done. Of course, I am becoming to occupied and I love it.
If you don't know what you can offer yet, you can ask for help. But you might not get everything for free.
Good day!
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by pocoapoco88: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Doubleoo:

There's more to do than just inspired. Start doing something today. Like one of my connections on LinkedIn would say "Don't tell people your dream, let them see it".
I just paid 90 dollars on fiver to get some work done. Of course, I am becoming to occupied and I love it.
If you don't know what you can offer yet, you can ask for help. But you might not get everything for free.
Good day!
looks like u do arbitrage
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
hastralo:
It looks you are the kind guy I'm looking for. One who has felt the frustration of failing online business, rebounce and sharing experience. And not all those who have been deceiving that millions can be made overnight if you purchased and follow their system. Pls, may I have your system. I would like to divulge it and practice it. Thanks

Like I said earlier, am not a millionaire. I make money online and I feel good with it. No one tells me when to wake up or when they have to pay my salary. The comfort of doing things when I feel I should is what makes me love online businesses.
Some gurus make huge money online, but most of them don't make noise, and don't easily reveal their tricks.
If you want to make steady money online, you must be determined and do it with passion. As a freelancer, there are many things you need to consider (I mean the negative factors that limit success).
I said the only thing that can help you stay on track even among millions of competitors is Passion and Personal Ability.
Once you identify how you can monetize your passion, the rest would be how to trick everything to work for you.
Of course, you need someone to take you by hand, and we have plenty of them here. However, you must be ready to pay for training. Based on my knowledge, if something is working for you and you are willing to give others so that they too can benefit, it's worth earning you money because they too will make fortune from it.
My personal eBook will be on Amazon by next month, and the videos would be produced.
I will upload some materials online tonight and share the link before I face my work.
See you...
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
nice work at doubleoo, if we have like 10 of you here on Nairaland, this country will be better for good, not all this wolf in sheep clothing fake ass guru milking newbie who are struggling online.
I am very much interested in amazon affiliate, i will you to help me on this and how to get started and how i can get some plr report that talks about make money online. How can i get in touch with you bro. I need help on those materials.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by diligreat(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
MAY U NOT DASH YOUR FOOT AGAINST A STONE, MAY UR CHILDREN BE LIKE THE STARS OF HEAVEN, MAY NOT SEE YOU WIYH THEIR EVIL EYE
MAY U BECOME THE BEST ONLINE GUR. @ UR BOY "ABLEMAN" diligentgreat@yahoo.com

DOUBLEMAN help ABLEMAN

1 Like

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Am also interested..
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oy5ycbio181219k/Fiverr10MagicTips2.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrbc1t2iryzc0x1/65%20pages%20of%20Fiverr%20Secrets%20To%20Riches%20Exposed.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fzho72ql4nzyki/EFFECTIVE%20TIPS%20TO%20BOOSTS%20YOUR%20SALES%20IN%20FIVERR%20V3.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m29y0idm207jcn/Fiverr-Success.pdf?dl=0

These are the books i read when i started fiverr business. they are great, but many things have changed about fiverr since these books were published. I am not the publishers of these materials though.
If you are interested in my paid training courses, you can check my bio and contact me on whatsapp.
Training is exclusive and interactive. Questions and answers, and lots of tools, videos, and graphic packages.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by mcfynest(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
True......i earn my living wirking online ...... Freelancing....
Nice bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by bluepanther(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Doubleoo:

Please sir, I'm in a financial mess and would really appreciate your help. Please kindly foward the books or any other working online money- making strategy. My email: goldenpalace2x@gmail.com. God's blessings for your anticipated help.
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Wealth1000(m): 3:06am On Sep 09, 2015
pls help me wit book,,xds my email.....oilwealth1000@gmail.com
Re: Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! by Doubleoo(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2015
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oy5ycbio181219k/Fiverr10MagicTips2.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrbc1t2iryzc0x1/65%20pages%20of%20Fiverr%20Secrets%20To%20Riches%20Exposed.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fzho72ql4nzyki/EFFECTIVE%20TIPS%20TO%20BOOSTS%20YOUR%20SALES%20IN%20FIVERR%20V3.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m29y0idm207jcn/Fiverr-Success.pdf?dl=0

These are the books i read when i started fiverr business. they are great, but many things have changed about fiverr since these books were published. I am not the publishers of these materials though.
If you are interested in my paid training courses, you can check my bio and contact me on whatsapp.
Training is exclusive and interactive. Questions and answers, and lots of tools, videos, and graphic packages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State / Do You Want To Start Your Own Import Export Business? / Banks In Owerri Closed Over Payment Of Taxes To Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.