Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. (4835 Views)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / This Words Will Seduce Any Woman Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by hottest111: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2015
k
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by EgusiSoup: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
I need a b.f, who is gonna woo me? I'm single and searching. I need a b.f whose communication skill is superb. I'm very sure nairaland is filled with many of these guys, I wanna have one as ma b.f.

I must confess we have guys that are genius on nairaland.

Let ur wooing messages roll in.

EgusiSoup is here.

If you want someone who will woo you please text woo to 131 to woo yourself.

Ugly burukutu fake olosho looking for attention from ghosts on Nairaland. The painful thing is that you slept last night, woke up this morning to post this vomit! Foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Do me favor,

Gerrarahere.

Come force me outta thread you wiliwili tongue
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by DJ2HOT(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Some people and this them monday morning rants........check it out, most of those guys shouting monday morning moneymaking noise .....they are either jobless or not serious with their hustle @all cos if truly you're are busy @ work or making that money truly this monday morning, you won't even open the topic 'thread' besides we have diff work structure, time shifts, and work packages..........not every body gets that busy on a monday morning.......not 2HOT and to the wooee if it's a flirt I would have participated but a woo....nah nah nah me want no trouble
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by vani86: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Who is that @ma dp? Ur g.f abi?

If u don't have something reasonable to write, STAY shun(station) else, I will take u to the police.

see scammer, that pic is not you jare. who dash you. i have seen that pic a lot online
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2015
what goin on here? i need to get to the office first.comment later..afta GOD, money my first priority..Ojo aje
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by goodmorning40: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Oh jeeez! See fine girl
Hello pretty I have been looking for u all my life, where have u been
Come on let's go
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by xamuelotu(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2015
Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, grin should I add more

2 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by vani86: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

U really said my mind grin
we want a non photoshop pix

its not even her thats in the pic, she is using some models pic

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by delectablegyal(f): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2015
Lalasticlala.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

He is saying the truth!!!!
truth they say is bitter!!!!
U want a real nigga bt u aint real ursef
grin nigeria men see una life !!!!
Every girl from any country after they av bedn left by their countries guy now see u to take their left overs

grin lawd!!!! cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala.
are you asking for this shii to be moved to FP? You such a joker

2 Likes

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by 400billionman: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2015
sauceny:

Everyone knows introvert & ladyf as jobless as one could be cheesy...Anyways why not upload your pix,so guyz wouldn't end up toasting a k-legged fat gurl with triple tummy.

K

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by chigoizie7(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
I need a b.f, who is gonna woo me? I'm single and searching. I need a b.f whose communication skill is superb. I'm very sure nairaland is filled with many of these guys, I wanna have one as ma b.f.

All these witches and wizards everywhere.

You sharp ooh, so u don finally divorce d guy wey need all ur salary last week?

So, if I woo you, what will I gain from you?

But bros,If u are as pretty as u said and as hot and sexy as u said and no guy has ever wooed you in real life then, Nne u are as ugly as hell, + if u have been wooed in real life, why didn't u accept their proposal? And if u have, why are u looking for more wooers?

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by 400billionman: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
Hae guys, enough of frivolities, let the wooing begin.
If u can not woo, let other guys woo. Sit back, relax and watch them woo me.

Hello bae..
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by agarawu23(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2015
chigoizie7:

All these witches and wizards everywhere.
I wonder o grin

So, if I woo you, what will I gain from you?

1 Like

Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by mrpackager(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2015
[size=20pt].
Oh lord. !!!

why girls nowadays. shocked
creating stupiiid thread every now and then GOSH !!!! [/size]
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by 400billionman: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2015
xamuelotu:
Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, grin should I add more

grin. Guy, what is your name again. ?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by 400billionman: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala.

To do what ?

Guys are waiting to woo you but need another pix to be assured we aint wooing a transgendered. 14years is not 14days.

Cant you understand. ?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just like ur moniker

Shut the fuccck up
Are u God?
undecided
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala.

He shd ban u sef for fraud pix angry
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

Just like ur moniker

Shut the fuccck up
Are u God?
undecided
if I hit that your head ehn
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
if I hit that your head ehn

tongue hittarogi ni
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

tongue hittarogi ni
grin cheesy it's 12 already, go for class
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2015
Pls wat is woo I can only woo-und u, u empty brained biitch?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by afolwalex20(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Who is that @ma dp? Ur g.f abi?

If u don't have something reasonable to write, STAY shun(station) else, I will take u to the police.

Dis guy has never created anything meaningful bfo angry

Wait... Are u mad ?
So u tryna tell us dat u are d 1 on ur dp undecided

C ds boy o...

Lemme c if any guy will fall 4 this undecided
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Haywhymido(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Nt like intovert and ladyf though. I have a job, I'm currently on leave.
na him come mean sey make u dey use ur "leave" disturb us
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by UyiIredia(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Genius can be boring.
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin cheesy it's 12 already, go for class

shocked ow did u kno?

Are u a monitoring spirit jesu!!!!!
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

shocked ow did u kno?

Are u a monitoring spirit jesu!!!!!
grin cheesy grin I have mirror positioned in your room grin
You also missed a class this morning cheesy tongue tongue
How long was the queue at the cash point?
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin cheesy grin I have mirror positioned in your room grin
You also missed a class this morning cheesy tongue tongue
How long was the queue at the cash point?

Jesus!!!!!

Jack sparrow angry

Go away joor
Re: Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

Jesus!!!!!

Go away joor
what's with everybody calling me Jacksparrow? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" / Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms / With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.