Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome (41489 Views)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Fans Lament Over Empty Seats At Headies As Top Nigerian Artistes Boycott Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
jcmaiah:

Which Timi? Abeggi! He is a good singer but not a better singer than Asa. I have watched their live performances and can't ever give it to Timi.
Asa's voice is nothing spectacular. I rate Timi higher, Nigerians will just gravitate to anything foreign naturally

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Well, I was referring to they MRS on your Mrs.Phyno if u kwim grin

I guess u don't grab d meaning af my 'saying'

Loools
I know what u was referring to tongue ham sayin dat i'm not being biased jez tellin d honest truth grin the rappers r better

but i dont understand ur saying completely pls expantiate oluko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I know what u was referring to tongue ham sayin dat i'm not being biased jez tellin d honest truth grin the rappers r better

but i dont understand ur saying completely pls expantiate oluko

Mtsheeeeeew!

I was jst saying neither are uhn? ... Am far from impressed wink
Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Ishilove: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Asa is based in Europe and blew from there that's why she majorly performs there, it's not her live performances that make her a toast. Timi is a better artiste than Asa by any ramification, but you don't see him everywhere in Europe
Hol up hol up hol up... Timi is a better artiste than Asa? Saay what??

Gerrara here!! angry

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 1:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Hol up hol up hol up... Timi is a better artiste than Asa? Saay what??

Gerrara here!! angry

personal opinion. I hate Asa's brand of music, I find Timi a more appealing alternative so he's a better artiste to me. Asa's hype is 70% based on where she's at and people she's working with, if Timi had that, Asa wouldn't see his back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Funjosh(m): 5:42am On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
personal opinion. I hate Asa's brand of music, I find Timi a more appealing alternative so he's a better artiste to me. Asa's hype is 70% based on where she's at and people she's working with, if Timi had that, Asa wouldn't see his back

Well its your opinion anyway, but do you know that Asa never knew those people nor be where she is before but her gift, hardwork and luck get her where she is. If Timi had such he might still not be where Asa is because they are different.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Sanchez01: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

He has done live band performance which he did nt lip synch before, which I attended in Texas in 2012. It was a great live performance compared to psquare and others I witnessed before. Ask those who have witnessed it before. They bill more for this that's why they don't always do it. Talk what you know about.
So it was in Texas you saw him afterall. I think the foreign impression still wears on our artistes afterall. Although, I equally agree with safarigirl and others who mentioned live performance being expensive but truth is, it's quite disgusting if you hear how much these guys charges per show where they get to lip synch. Perhaps they want a live goat+cow added because after their mediocre performances, they take their social media accounts to tell the world how electrifying their show was.

I've never had the opportunity to see D'banj performing live, probably because I don't like him one bit. Although I have seen a handful of his live performances over the TV and it's the same as others. So saying he did a live in Texas or South Africa prior the AFCON is not it. Question is, can we say live performance is his thing or it just comes once in a while? If it's the latter, then he's no different from those on ground.
Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Sanchez01: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
My dear, save we want to tell a lie, Asa's brand is unique, innovative and refreshing. Asa, unlike many other acts, is not hyped. She's good and she deserves whatever is thrown at her from fans all over the world. Timi's brand is just starting off and it would take a while for him to register his brand on everyone's heart. Timi is good but he's nowhere near Asa. Asa's blend of music is giving Nigeria a total facelift in the Western world. Timi would struggle if given the same people Asa has at her disposal. He would have more of foreign fans than Nigerian fans.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by An0nimus: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2015
In essence, are we saying that there's a separate fee for lip synching and another for the real deal?

that's pretty messed up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by 9jabox(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Sanchez01:

Hahahahahahahagrin Harry Song must have been engrossed with the lies that he forgot he was lying to himself. You can imagine. Unfortunately, this same Harry Song started out as a live performer, singing at a popular club every night before he was discovered.

That's the problem with our industry bro. These guys will sing great songs to win talent shows and when they hit limelight, they start churning out trash just to stay relevant in the industry. Just take a look at Praiyse, Iyanya and co.

It's heart breaking to see how these guys are contributing to the fall of our industry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Sanchez01:

My dear, save we want to tell a lie, Asa's brand is unique, innovative and refreshing. Asa, unlike many other acts, is not hyped. She's good and she deserves whatever is thrown at her from fans all over the world. Timi's brand is just starting off and it would take a while for him to register his brand on everyone's heart. Timi is good but he's nowhere near Asa. Asa's blend of music is giving Nigeria a total facelift in the Western world. Timi would struggle if given the same people Asa has at her disposal. He would have more of foreign fans than Nigerian fans.
whatever you guys think it is, I don't like it. Everyone doesn't have the same idea of 'good music', some of us just don't like her style. It doesn't mean we don't know good music, we just don't like that one. I rank her alongside Nneka, I'll probably dose off if I have to see either of them in a concert. Timi's voice is strong, powerful and can hit you where it matters (listen to Great Nation, it's one of the best songs to ever come from Nigeria), Timi over Asa anyday. And we're back to the same ish of "Asa is awesome cuz the Western world likes her", why do we rate artistes based on who the West approves? Why can't we rate Africans on who Africans approve? Or are we not good enough to determine our brand of music?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Funjosh:

Well its your opinion anyway, but do you know that Asa never knew those people nor be where she is before but her gift, hardwork and luck get her where she is. If Timi had such he might still not be where Asa is because they are different.
you don't know what could have happened if Timi was in Asa shoes. In fact, the only reason 90% of Asa's Nigerian fans like her is because the West approve of her and you all want to be identified as 'cultured' people, but take Asa to Togo and see if she can fill up a 5,000 capacity stadium as a solo act. That is the approval I'm interested in, even Timi doesn't have that, but those lip-synchers do....anyway, it's only Nigerians they lip-sync for(apart from Davido, he's a lost cause) cuz una too like freebies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Ziggyzito(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
D'banj ke? That one wey dey act film for stage? Does he sing? I saw him last year, nothing interesting. People like Tu face, Seyi Shay and Sound Sultan are better performers than D'banj
this is another hater. D'banj is the king of the stage. This dude has been doing live performances since 2007. It isn't easy. P-square just started using bands 3 years ago. D'banj is one of the best performers in Nigeria. Stop hating. Quote me with insults and I won't bother replying.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by airmark(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Asa is based in Europe and blew from there that's why she majorly performs there, it's not her live performances that make her a toast. Timi is a better artiste than Asa by any ramification, but you don't see him everywhere in Europe

Timi better than asa? can't believe you could say such. Meanwhile, the fans asa has in Nigeria has little or nothing to do with her European acceptance. she is just unique at what she does. there are many nigerians like Rotimi, tempah etc, who also blew from abroad why didn't they have same followers like asa back home, if truly it's because of her foreign glory? there is more to it dear. Asa's first album was epic. Timi is good but has n 't top what asa has yet.

Sanchez01:

So it was in Texas you saw him afterall. I think the foreign impression still wears on our artistes afterall. Although, I equally agree with safarigirl and others who mentioned live performance being expensive but truth is, it's quite disgusting if you hear how much these guys charges per show where they get to lip synch. Perhaps they want a live goat+cow added because after their mediocre performances, they take their social media accounts to tell the world how electrifying their show was.
I've never had the opportunity to see D'banj performing live, probably because I don't like him one bit. Although I have seen a handful of his live performances over the TV and it's the same as others. So saying he did a live in Texas or South Africa prior the AFCON is not it. Question is, can we say live performance is his thing or it just comes once in a while? If it's the latter, then he's no different from those on ground.

With what I saw he is one of the best live band performers I have witnessed from naija. The number of times he has done it is irrelevant. it's the quality as per naija level. I watched psquare and not wowed, only their dance steps moved me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

Timi better than asa? can't believe you could say such. Meanwhile, the fans asa has in Nigeria has little or nothing to do with her European acceptance. she is just unique at what she does. there are many nigerians like Rotimi, tempah etc, who also blew from abroad why didn't they have same followers like asa back home, if truly it's because of her foreign glory? there is more to it dear. Asa's first album was epic. Timi is good but has n 't top what asa has yet.

With what I saw he is one of the best live band performers I have witnessed from naija. The number of times he has done it is irrelevant. it's the quality as per naija level. I watched psquare and not wowed, only their dance steps moved me.

Rotimi ke? Which song does Rotimi have? Tinie does rap and is far from consistent. Timi gives me goosebumps, Asa does not. Asa's music is boring, Timi's is heart-warming. I don't expect you or anyone to agree with me or validate my opinion, after all, the general opinion, is more often than not, the wrong opinion smiley.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ziggyzito:
this is another hater. D'banj is the king of the stage. This dude has been doing live performances since 2007. It isn't easy. P-square just started using bands 3 years ago. D'banj is one of the best performers in Nigeria. Stop hating. Quote me with insults and I won't bother replying.
LOL. You've been noticed. Sorry to disappoint you, I can't waste insults on your ilk. P-square just started using bands 3 years ago? Make proper use of the internet before making uninformed statements. Hint: Invasion Concert was 4 years ago, Youtube is your friend.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by airmark(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Rotimi ke? Which song does Rotimi have? Tinie does rap and is far from consistent. Timi gives me goosebumps, Asa does not. Asa's music is boring, Timi's is heart-warming. I don't expect you or anyone to agree with me or validate my opinion, after all, the general opinion, is more often than not, the wrong opinion smiley.

So, Tinie has n't been consistent despite winning awards year-in year-out, but Timi dakolo has been, since 2010, he won revelation award at headies, right? May be consistency now has another definition. How many hits has he got? How many millions of copies of albums sold? Don't let us digress, Asa has a unique voice which gave her an edge, while Timi has a good voice but not that unique. That's what distinguish the two. We can easily get 1000 timi dakolos if we scan all Nigerian churches. Go and listen to live performances of Asa and stop hating the brand that is being applauded by most good pop and jazz music lovers.

safarigirl:
I hate Asa's brand of music

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Asa's voice is nothing spectacular. I rate Timi higher, Nigerians will just gravitate to anything foreign naturally
Timis voice is coarse thats all. I don't see that as spectacular! I don't see As a as foreign anyway. The lady is just unique in the way the renders music like its a 3D model. I like Timi o, but I love Asa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
jcmaiah:

Timis voice is coarse thats all. I don't see that as spectacular! I don't see As a as foreign anyway. The lady is just unique in the way the renders music like its a 3D model. I like Timi o, but I love Asa.
Davido's voice is coarse too, but he's nowhere near Timi, so 'that's not all' with Timi's voice. Like I said, Asa's voice is just ok, any pitch I can reach isn't spectacular, Timi is gold.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

So, Tinie has n't been consistent despite winning awards year-in year-out, but Timi dakolo has been, since 2010, he won revelation award at headies, right? May be consistency now has another definition. How many hits has he got? How many millions of copies of albums sold? Don't let us digress, Asa has a unique voice which gave her an edge, while Timi has a good voice but not that unique. That's what distinguish the two. We can easily get 1000 timi dakolos if we scan all Nigerian churches. Go and listen to live performances of Asa and stop hating the brand that is being applauded by most good pop and jazz music lovers.

whoever uses awards to judge artistes doesn't know jack about music. Awon good pop and jazz music lovers ni. So, I can't dislike a style because you and some people like it? Did I say she's a bad artiste? I said I prefer Timi and you want to bite my head off. Airmark, if you don't know what a personal opinion is, I won't reply you anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by airmark(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
whoever uses awards to judge artistes doesn't know jack about music.

So grammy awards, mtv awards, Bet should be scrapped because they are meaningless to you. Yes you have personal opinion and I respect that. So also I do have right to counter yours with my own opinion. If you don't like it you ignore and I have n't abused you. Meanwhile,If you are a good musician you will be honoured with Top awards. Are psquare, Tuface, wizkid etc not winning awards? Timi dakolo is just there, that's all. I hardly heard of series of major hits from him.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Djicemob: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
whatever you guys think it is, I don't like it. Everyone doesn't have the same idea of 'good music', some of us just don't like her style. It doesn't mean we don't know good music, we just don't like that one. I rank her alongside Nneka, I'll probably dose off if I have to see either of them in a concert. Timi's voice is strong, powerful and can hit you where it matters (listen to Great Nation, it's one of the best songs to ever come from Nigeria), Timi over Asa anyday. And we're back to the same ish of "Asa is awesome cuz the Western world likes her", why do we rate artistes based on who the West approves? Why can't we rate Africans on who Africans approve? Or are we not good enough to determine our brand of music?
I've been reading how you trying aimlessly to play Asa's brand down over Timi's and i cant help but wonder if you listen to music for listening sake.Mentioning Asa and Timi's name in the same sentence is an insult in itself.Check! am a true hiphop and hardcore addict,i was the type of guy that changes the channel anytime i hear an R n B or soul music,it was garbage to me but Asa changed that,her album was actually the first non-rap album i bought with my money -she was that good.Did you say Timi? Heck! Praise is better than Timi. angry

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

So grammy awards, mtv awards, Bet should be scrapped because they are meaningless to you. Yes you have personal opinion and I respect that. So also I do have right to counter yours with my own opinion. If you don't like it you ignore and I have n't abused you. Meanwhile,If you are a good musician you will be honoured with Top awards. Are psquare, Tuface, wizkid etc not winning awards? Timi dakolo is just there, that's all. I hardly heard of series of major hits from him.
where did you read that awards should be scrapped? Wetin concern me with BET and Grammy dem sef. Don't even mention that white supremacist Grammy to me. Burna boy has no awards, but someone like Davido keeps getting them, who is a better artiste by content? Leonardo Di Caprio has no Oscar, does that make him a lesser actor than all the others who have it? Airmark, I repeat, awards are like exams, they're not the true test of talent. Think whatever you want to think abeg, I'm in no frame of mind to argue with you, I don tire. Have a nice day

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Djicemob:
I've been reading how you trying aimlessly to play Asa's brand down over Timi's and i cant help but wonder if you listen to music for listening sake.Mentioning Asa and Timi's name in the same sentence is an insult in itself.Check! am a true hiphop and hardcore addict,i was the type of guy that changes the channel anytime i hear an R n B or soul music,it was garbage to me but Asa changed that,her album was actually the first non-rap album i bought with my money -she was that good.Did you say Timi? Heck! Praise is better than Timi. angry
OK. Praiz is better than Timi, Asa is better than Timi, even SolidStar is better than Timi. I have more Asa songs on my phone than Timi's, but all are from one album, any others, I care not for. I don't understand why someone can't preer an artiste to the other. Timi and Asa don't even play the same brand of music, so does that not imply that I just prefer Timi's genre? If I'm into Punk Rock, I can prefer My Chemical Romance to One Direction, can't I? So, if a Namibian says P-square is better than Asa, you'll just conclude they don't know 'good music' by the standards you and some 'experts' set? Or have none of you music connoisseurs figured that it's a genre preference? Hian! It haff do abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by airmark(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
where did you read that awards should be scrapped? Wetin concern me with BET and Grammy dem sef. Don't even mention that white supremacist Grammy to me. Burna boy has no awards, but someone like Davido keeps getting them, who is a better artiste by content? Leonardo Di Caprio has no Oscar, does that make him a lesser actor than all the others who have it? Airmark, I repeat, awards are like exams, they're not the true test of talent. Think whatever you want to think abeg, I'm in no frame of mind to argue with you, I don tire. Have a nice day

When something is not useful, it's better to be scrapped. Burna boy won NEA awards in the past, though I still rate Davido as a better artiste in terms of dynamism. It's not only about content, if it is then everyone should be singing acapella, how many people care about contents in a dance hall nowadays?. Davido has great melodious hits than burna, that's what matters to majority. Tell me any burna song greater than AIYE then I rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Davido's voice is coarse too, but he's nowhere near Timi, so 'that's not all' with Timi's voice. Like I said, Asa's voice is just ok, any pitch I can reach isn't spectacular, Timi is gold.
Hmm, I see where you going. Its not every that loves pitches, personally i dont, except in occasional cases. Please when we talk of singers never mention Davido, I carry God beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Djicemob: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
OK. Praiz is better than Timi, Asa is better than Timi, even SolidStar is better than Timi. I have more Asa songs on my phone than Timi's, but all are from one album, any others, I care not for. I don't understand why someone can't preer an artiste to the other. Timi and Asa don't even play the same brand of music, so does that not imply that I just prefer Timi's genre? If I'm into Punk Rock, I can prefer My Chemical Romance to One Direction, can't I? So, if a Namibian says P-square is better than Asa, you'll just conclude they don't know 'good music' by the standards you and some 'experts' set? Or have none of you music connoisseurs figured that it's a genre preference? Hian! It haff do abeg.
Prefer whatever you like angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Ziggyzito(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
safarigirl:
LOL. You've been noticed. Sorry to disappoint you, I can't waste insults on your ilk. P-square just started using bands 3 years ago? Make proper use of the internet before making uninformed statements. Hint: Invasion Concert was 4 years ago, Youtube is your friend.
move away. Douchebagggg

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by chibuike65: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
I dey talk sey my name no dey ministers list you are here talking crab
Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by 14(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sanchez01:
I made up my mind ever since two years ago not to punish myself over attending musical shows involving Nigeria artistes, both Gospel and Secular. Reason for this has been best known to me from day one - our artistes are lazy, an eyesore and arrogant on stage.

So I was at the Eko Hotels yesternight for the Glo Laffta Fest. Who doesn't love a comedy show? For mesmiley, it was the best moment to ease myself of the many pressures I've been subjected to of late. Honestly, I had forgotten that music was added. I guess I wasn't really expecting a thing from any of the artistes. The code has worked ever since; love their songs over the air (TV and radio), avoid their live performances like a plague.

After laughing to no end, Burna Boy, just like every other Nigerian act came up without a single back up. It was solo, perhaps more money to him. Calling on DJ Jimmy Jatt at intervals, I could remember Burna Boy singing over six songs within 10 minutes. Which successful artistes does this

Within 15 minutes, Burna Boy had almost finished his album. His average time for each was 2 minutes each, worst of all, they were all lip-synced

The presence of DJs at shows meant for artistes have done more harm than good over the years and this is in turn affecting our music beyond the shores of Africa. The cliché has been the same over the years; they come on stage with the intention to "sing along" all in the name of performance.

It doesn't make sense attending events and all you hear on the stage is "DJ! Let's Go!!" and all you see afterwards is the annoying, regular, unrepentant and unprofessional catwalks they exhibit on the stage. Parambulating like it's a fashion show.

For Pete's sake we watch other foreign acts and they don't do all these. I keep a particular video close to my heart, a live video of Jay Z (a rapper) performing "Young Forever" with Beyoncé. One would think we have not started compared to these folks. We claim our music has attained a reasonable standard, yet they all tow the same line, boring walks, calling on DJ's to play the next track just to "sing along" or lip sync in the name of performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmfmdKOLzVI

Although the subsequent comedies from Basketmouth, Bovi, I go dye and others resuscitated the show. Perhaps our artistes would fare better if they don't sing, come to the show, sign autographs and go home because I can't fathom how they justify the word "performance".

Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Beyoncè, 50cents, Ashley Simpson, the great R-Kelly, Jennifer Hudson, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears among others have been caught in the lip-synching SCANDAL at some point in their careers, yet we brandish it in Nigeria like nothing is wrong with it.
www.forbes.com/sites/michelecatalano/2013/01/25/from-michael-jackson-to-beyonce-a-brief-history-of-lip-syncing/

Perhaps this explains why our glorified international acts struggle in the international scene, save for those who take their shows to these folks. Life, as far as music is concerned is beyond cut and paste in the studio. It continues on the stage not with mediocrity but giving your all.

I honestly couldn't wait to leave the venue after seeing Korede Bello, Dija, and Reekado Banks trying to find their way to the backstage to prepare at about 10:30pm. The scenario is all too familiar; better to have me listen to your songs in my house than see you jumping around while you sing your 2 mins songs with the cliché "DJ! Let's go!!"

PS: For those who don't know, lip-synching is considered offensive and highly scandalous if roped around an artiste in saner climes.

Cc
Lalasticlala

blame it on Autotune. 99% of musicians in nigeria use autotune in their songs.
Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by Ajgal10(f): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Djicemob:
That is why you'll love Tuface,over time he has improved his game and has come be arguably the best stage/live performer.
I agree to this 100%.I watched Tuface Performance during the Lagos count Down cross over show and it was Awesome.The performance was too Good,it made me Understand why he is irresistible amongst the Babes.The guy is Indeed a Good performer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome by jihday(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sanchez01:

Nigerians, we're fond of answering questions with questions. And yes, I know what LIVE performance is. D'banj is a lip syncher, last I checked. This brought about my question "when did he start doing LIVE performances?"
if u see dbanj's live performance you'll really love it, very energetic and fun filled

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2022 / List Of Nigerian Radio Stations That Are Online (stream) / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.