Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 PM

Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) (27679 Views)

Military Destroys Illegal Refineries In Okrika, Rivers State (photos) / JTF Destroys 3 Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta / NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by lalasticlala(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Illegal refineries within the Niger delta region have been uncovered and destroyed by the Nigerian Navy.

One of the illegal sites is in Minima Community in the Buguma axis of Rivers State in the south-south region.

The Commander, Nigerian Navy Ship Pathfinder, Commodore Shuwa Mohammed, said the activities of the oil thieves posed grave danger to the nation’s economy.

He reiterated the Navy’s commitment to ending the activities of crude oil thieves in the region through routine aerial and ground surveillance.

Crude-oil-theft-Nigeria-Delta-Nigeria
Suspected crude oil thieves with drums in a boat at the illegal refinery site

An air patrol over the weekend revealed a wide area ravaged by crude oil pollution, with many pockets of illegal refineries in the region.

Oil thieves were seen in their boats with drums and jerry cans used in syphoning crude oil for onward refining. They fled with their speed boats when they noticed the helicopter hovering around them.

Several operators of the illegal refinery were arrested by the naval officials, who also destroyed the illegal refineries.

A spokesman for the team said that the destruction was in line with a directive by the Chief of Naval Staff to stop all illegal refineries within the Niger delta region.

With large tanks, the oil thieves cook the syphoned crude oil extracting refined products.

The illegal refining activities in the area have resulted in a huge devastation of the area, reducing the chances of farming activities on the vast land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ffBEQzVD8

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/07/navy-uncovers-illegal-refineries-in-niger-delta/
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by agarawu23(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2015
No bullshittt will be welcomed In this present govt.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Uncleodi(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
These boys are vexing oh!

3 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Eltigre7: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Story for the gods....nah today we don dey see am, Wetin we don gain from the ones dem destroy in the past, thank God say I nor read the post

3 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by dave2meek(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Nice
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Buhari can tell his coward Navy to go destroy the refineries in Niger Delta but he can't tell his Awusa brothers Boko Haram to stop killing people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by jemir000: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
we need to teach this bubu of a guy a lesson...

what's their business with what happens in our land?

They use their groundnut money on themselves, then try to tell us how we should do with our oil..

Why can't he make the refineries legal and let the boys employ themselves..

But no, he doesn't want to see that happen...Even the ogoni cleanup is still on paper..This man doesn't mean well for south south..

Anyway, he should enjoy it while it lasts...

When we are ready for him, he will know that an abo.ki is fit just for cattle rearing and nothing else...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by ojkalito(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
ok
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Why not work and partner with all these illegal Refineries??
We can make good things out?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Ugomba(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by osaslord500(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
I strongly believe those refinaries are owned by billionaires kiss

What a wicked world, rich just want to get richer.

4 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Instead of spending a whole lot on importation, how about legalization of these illegal refineries?

With proper regulations and checks, they can meet accepted standards.

Believe it or not, we have at some point, used their products.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by mn09abk: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
1. One DVD player, 1 Gotv decoder wt antena.
2. 15 T-shirts.
3.One Wife
4. 1 Son, No daughter
5. One bathroom slippers.
6. 4 shoes
7.One bed .
8. A bag of pure water.
9. 1 walking stick.
10. 1 I pass my neighbour generator.
11. One bottle of groundnut oil
12. One bottle of pam Oil
13. 1 GSM (Nokia Asa 202)
14. 2 rubbers of gari, 5rubbers of rice 1rubber of beans,
15. 5 ankara
16. 5pots and 1 kerosene stove.
17. One set of spoons
18. One lamp
19. 1 pillow
20.One carpet
21.32 inch TV
22. N10,093:00k Access bank.
23. 1 girl friend, 2 mistresses and 1 concubine

I haf declared me asset u ppl should do the needy

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by chynergy1(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
real case of enviromental degradation.
the whole place is messed up mennnn. undecided undecided undecided

my guys are fast losing their means of livelihood.
e be like say it is no longer business as usual. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
som ppl wont like dhisgrin

5 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Segadem(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Fg wise up, learn from these ppl
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Effect of BDL (body language)

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Richie0974: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Eeeya.. Oh sorry good tongue
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Illegal?

Why not make it legal.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by temitemi1(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Ok oooo...
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by kennyman2000(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Okay...
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Segadem(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Eltigre7:
Story for the gods....nah today we don dey see am, Wetin we don gain from the ones dem destroy in the past, thank God say I nor read the post
I don't know which one is more between the illegal refinery in Niger Delta area or boko haram in the north east, because the rate our minitary men deal with dem,yet they are increasing day by day.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Hammefeez: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Great Nigeria Navy!!!

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Buhari is working,jonathan is looking

4 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Segadem(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2015
mn09abk:
1. One DVD player, 1 Gotv decoder wt antena.
2. 15 T-shirts.
3.One Wife
4. 1 Son, No daughter
5. One bathroom slippers.
6. 4 shoes
7.One bed .
8. A bag of pure water.
9. 1 walking stick.
10. 1 I pass my neighbour generator.
11. One bottle of groundnut oil
12. One bottle of pam Oil
13. 1 GSM (Nokia Asa 202)
14. 2 rubbers of gari, 5rubbers of rice 1rubber of beans,
15. 5 ankara
16. 5pots and 1 kerosene stove.
17. One set of spoons
18. One lamp
19. 1 pillow
20.One carpet
21.32 inch TV
22. N10,093:00k Access bank.
23. 1 girl friend, 2 mistresses and 1 concubine

I haf declared me asset u ppl should do the needy
With all of ur assets,u are qualify to contest for the post of commander in chief of boko haram. gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Bonkery
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by skillet(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Na today?
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by omaniblog(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
wat
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Abudu2000(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
snail baba is working

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by 5starmilitant: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
100 buhari's cannot stop bonkery.........#these navy people are just trying to impress Buhari by giving fake report.......don't be deceived, nobody can stop it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Great...

Let them come out and contest this movement by FG...we're waiting shocked
Lets see who will blink first...i trust our alpha jets grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team / DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.