Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos (31717 Views)

10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List / 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. / 8 Category Of Cars Old Men Drive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by transient123(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
So, what is my business with this thesis.
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by kennyddonn(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
I say I know like textbooks...I prefer keypoints

and have always been the best students

people no dey hear words,, walahi

mtchew
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by braine(m): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol. Cool story.
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Dacosa(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
A lesson to all, U don't need to own Ur car b4 U learn hw to drive. My first driving was when I was in Junior Class.
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Adedoks(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Funjosh:
grin grin grin instead of shouting Tipper! Tipper!! Tipper!!! You should have take your both hands off the steering and shout JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL grin grin grin
Guy are you ok.... U wanna kill me with laughter... Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by DrayZee: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why do stuff like this enter front page?
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
sad
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by DrayZee: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE!!!
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
ok..
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Jamb2016Expo: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
if you die its not funny
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Tohpeh(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Interesting
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by dheolexaone(f): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
The funniest thing is that 98% of ds thread readers will not finish reading it.

Long story though.

ff @dheolexaone on #Instagram
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2015

reply space for sale
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by sannirules(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
I like your write-up. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by missmary(f): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

http://naijasinglegirl.com/learning-how-to-drive-in-lagos-my-experience/
You make me laugh to my heart... Still remember the last one i read "The girl with the short skirt has not eaten".... Thanks sis
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by drnairalov: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

Awww...thank you very much and please, get well. *hugs*

lets just be honest..let just be real

..u are not a good writter naijasinglegirl

would be a lie frm me...u try ..funi story
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Abugab(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
I am sure you are one of those who will be so good in condemning drivers when they drive.
Funny experience though as I laughed so hard when I read your blaming the other girl for your failure to drive the bus.
That was more like bulk passing

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Funjosh:
grin grin grin instead of shouting Tipper! Tipper!! Tipper!!! You should have take your both hands off the steering and shout JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL grin grin grin
grin
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by deeLima86(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
exhibition:
story story

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
[b]Since wen this one start ole??
Abi we nor sabi do online shopping again wey we go come dey contact your jobless ass. Pls guys beware of this human, jumia has neva ask people to make contact through agents.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Canme4u(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice 1 Op. U got me laughing.
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by pamcode(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
naijasingle gal no go kill person grin cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by axiliborha(f): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
ladyF:
Lwkm @ *“Tipper oh! Tipper is coming!” I screamed.* I'm usually scared of them too. Sometimes I start praying sef cry grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
not only you yeah
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Kikelomo80: 12:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Lmao the comments here always crack me up
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by vanagon: 12:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Seriously
Keep driving as if you are writing
You got me cracked up tonight
After a trouble evening driving from the airport to the island
Oh Lady keep it up
You will get there
Do increased your confidence level when ever you are behind the wheel
Motorists will respect you
Better offer coming on the way
Cheer's
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by Pamelayoung: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Brilliant write-up, it got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by naza9ja(m): 12:54am On Sep 08, 2015
Ok, meanwhile:

Don't miss this!!! 

Preparing for wedding? Book for your classic video coverage/documentary and get professional BRIDAL MAKEUP for FREE. Yes, FREE. 

Our Package:‎
-3 Video camera(DSLR).‎
-Red carpet interview of the couple, family and friends.
-pre-wedding interviews and documentary.
-projector display of pre-wedding documentaries at the reception venue.‎
-wedding film‎
-3 well edited DVDs(for couple, the bride's family and the ‎groom's family).

Note: The above package costs N115k only (Traditional Marriage and white wedding)  but there are other packages that will blow your mind. ‎

For more inquiry and booking call 07051375727. BBM:2BB02D51. whatsapp: 08089822820. #filmmaker

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:54am On Sep 08, 2015
CLeAtHead:
This ret@rded Bit©h with her tall tales again. She's definitely sucking lalastico's D!ck for her topics to be jamming FP undecided

I really think U should be banned bro

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Of a truth.......u are a good writer.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by mrbillz(m): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2015
LookuLooku!
Re: My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos by cactuscee(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Funjosh:
Then who will be typing this writeup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase / Guidelines In Obtaining Driver’s Licence For First-timers / FG Inaugurates Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.