Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) (45248 Views)

Bead Making Class / Free Training On Bead Making / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hello everyone I will be uploading bead tutorial videos here. Please comment if you are interested. It's going to be interactive. Cheers

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tinu02:
Hello everyone I will be uploading bead tutorial videos here. Please comment if you are interested. It's going to be interactive. Cheers

Am in ma'am, please ma upload pictures too so it will easily be accesible
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by FruitfulSparkles(f): 4:52am On Sep 11, 2015
very much interested ma.
tank you sooo much.
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by norangel: 2:47am On Sep 12, 2015
am in ma
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2015
I'm in
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Xone3(f): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
and i am so in
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
The videos are not made by me...but I will put you through some of the tutorials...get your materials ready and one more thing pls stop using ma.
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tinu02:
The videos are not made by me...but I will put you through some of the tutorials...get your materials ready and one more thing pls stop using ma.

Still waiting
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by FruitfulSparkles(f): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok. no usage of ma. happily chilling. similes
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by hommiekr(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Am in too...kindly post the materials..tnx
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by mariam1990(f): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Following
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2015
I am in
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by divine808: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
following
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by yuzed(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm in
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Mprex(f): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm in. pls can you design clothes with beads? I wanna learn that too
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello Guys...that's going to be our first project. Materials needed
1. Sand bead/glass bead size 2 and 3
You need two different colours of the bead and size 2 and3 respectively
2. Fishing line- 2.5mm( don't buy thick one o)
3. stopper
4.Hook for earing and bead.
Apologies for abandoning this thread my phn is bad I can snap pictures with it, it will go off.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
I will send pictures in if I can find a phone with good camera. You can choose colour like 1. Tomato red and gold 2. Blue and pink 3. Orange and royal blue. Any Two colours that are compartible Cheers

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by JENMAUCY(f): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am part of this
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Mejirace: 5:15am On Oct 17, 2015
tnks, please continue
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
That's the bead we are going to use change of plans sorry have been busy I didn't ignore the tread...
The first pix is the bead we are going to make and the second pix is the materials needed
The first one is a straw bead and the second one is a sand bead(SB) size 2
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Procedure: Cut 37 inches out of you fishing line(FL) Tie one end in such a way that the SB won't fall out Insert the Sand bead first then the straw bead repeat this three other times
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Procedure: Cut 37 inches out of you fishing line(FL) Tie one end in such a way that the SB won't fall out Insert the Sand bead first then the straw bead repeat this three other times

Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Step 2:
Join the tip of your FL to the first bead you inserted in the FL and draw
Insert another straw bead followed by sand bead use the tip of your fishing line and insert it to the base of the sand bead of the first layer of the bead

3 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Mejirace: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2015
please continue, thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mejirace:
please continue, thanks
STEP 3: You knw you got something like a circle the first layer insert straw bead followed by sand bead insert it to the base of the sand bead(work in a clockwise way) after inserting it draw.
Insert another staw and sand bead and put the tip of the FL to d base on the next sand bead in the first layer(clockwise)
Step 4: repeat this procedure
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Tinu02(f): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
It seems like nobody is here
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by ojelvia(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Following
Tinu02:
It seems like nobody is here
Following
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by sylvadan: 2:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Am in
Mejirace:
tnks, please continue
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by SalC: 5:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Considering the number of views, it's obvious many people are interested.

Sexybukola I crave your Indulgence but can you please teach the two designs you wanted to teach on the other thread before it was closed here? I just find them beautiful.

Sorry Op I hope such is allowed, it could make the class more interactive.

God bless.
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Ladyo142: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Following smiley
Re: Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) by Xynthialuvy(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.