Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Renata "The Vengeful Girl" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Renata "The Vengeful Girl" (36576 Views)

Vengeful Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
"Did you hear about what is happening to your siblings" Nneka asked Asibi as they cooked at the kitchen ,she was studying Asibi intensely,she was indeed a very pretty girl,Nneka slightly wondered why she had no string of suitors,her hips were nicely set and her colour had a very fine tone to it,she was preparing Nnekas favourite meal,porridge yam,Nneka decided to accompany her to the kitchen for the very first time,she was so bored lying down all day, she had been on bed rest sinice she was discharged from the hospital about three days ago,her mother had to travel back to her house almost immediately she came back from the hospital,because of some supplies she had to make
"what did you hear is happening to them?"Asibi asked nonchalantly like she didn't care, but Nneka could see beneath her facade,she was worried
" well,I guess you should ask your brother,he told me the news,so he should tell you too"Nneka replied
Asibi was about turning the food,but she abruptly stopped and faced Nneka
" If you knew you never planned to tell me,why did you bring the topic up,you always love to tease people,and I don't like it Nneka"
"Hey babe,chill,I just wanted to know whether your brother told you how stranded your siblings are,no body wants to take them in,everyone has a story to tell about how they are not able to put up with such a crowd"
"oh,I heard about that ,chamil told me over the phone,they really need help Nneka, I dont know why Bako sold makurs house"Asibi complained bitterly
"so what do you want me to do,bring them in,never,your siblings are cannibals and beasts,next time it might be my life that might be on the line,please Asibi,be sensible and do not ask for something outrageous"
"oh,okk,sorry for bothering you"
"Look,I know they are your siblings and you care deeply for them ,but dearie,I can't help you if the bunch of fools can't help themselves"Nneka replied
"Nneka,I said I get it,whatever you decide,after all its your house"Asibi stated
Nneka wasn't sorry for them,in fact she knew they really needed to pass through this phase so the real revenge could begin,it was long overdue.
"Nneka ,come taste this food and give me your take on the taste"Asibi said as she faced Nneka with her left hand akimbo
" okay dear"Nneka replied smiling affectionately as she walked towards Asibi,indeed,Asibi was a beautiful sight to behold,plus she easily let go of issues,she was already smiling like she had no care in the world,she only wished she could spare her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
op pls more update my mum is following this story, she loves it. More data to your SIM and current to your battery

1 Like

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Olaide59(f): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Keep it up dearie, u're doing a good job here
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
The sitting room was crowded, and Bako sat uncomfortably,not so much for the crowdedness,but for his wife coming home and seeing the visitors,he knew she would be upset,seriously upset,the visitors comprised of three of his uncles,from his maternal side,him and his siblings were not so close to their paternal family but have always been in close contact with their maternal side,Bako was sick to the bone just imagining his sisters and their spouses squatting with one of the trio visitors,he could not fathom why his sisters husband were determined to be nuisances,how could two fledged men have no source of income,how could two fledged men wait for the crumbs their wives could beg before they ate,and finally,how could his family have the misfortune of marrying two of one lazy kind,they had always brought shame to him and makur,now imagine two men squatting with a far relation of their wives and the place wasn't even big enough sef,a two bedroom flat,plus the uncle they were squatting with had a family of 5,it was indeed very shameful.
"No matter what your siblings did,you should forgive,Bako they are suffering,please reconsider"the fattest of the three addressed Bako,
"you mean ,including beating a pregnant woman of 7 months?"Bako asked
"Bako,that was terrible,I still wonder how they could stoop so low to do that,we are really sorry about that"Mr Trolis the most respected of the whole family members chipped in," your sibling can be very daft,I have always known that,you have been the most sensible amongst them,its their way,you of all people should know that"Mr Trolis continued
"Unc Trolis,you should also know that there is always a breaking point,well I have reached my breaking point,I do not want to have anything to do with them again and that is final"Bako concluded
"But you know,they can not stay at Nakas place for long,its uncomfortable,Bako please just reconsider"Unc Trolis pestered on
"I really don't know why you three are bugging me,if you all really care that much,why don't you get a solution to the problem,must I be included,even if you three don't have spaces for them,you could all contribute and rent a place or better still refer them to someone else with a bigger place"Bako replied
"well they are your sisters and they are your responsibilities not ours,Mr Naka said angrily,
Bako could see that their moods were gradually turning sour,it really didn't concern him,whatever they felt,that was their buisness
""They are their husbands responsibilities,not mine,see uncles,if you came here to plead on behalf of my siblings,well you have made a very sore mistake,because my mind is made up and I am not budging"
"so all because of a woman,that outsider you call a wife,you are treating your siblings this way?Mr Trolis asked
"I heard that,thanks for referring to me in that manner"Nneka said as she walked in
Bako was astonished,no one heard her come upstairs,plus they should have heard the sound of her drive in
"oh,our wife,you are back"Mr Naka said as he tried in vain to lighten the atmosphere. Nneka totally ignored him.
"Baby,Good afternoon,I can see your look,you look surprised,my car developed a fault on my way back,so I had to find somewhere to park it till I get hold of our mechanic,I have been trying to reach him in vain,do you have any of his other numbers,I know he carries about three phones around"Nneka said as she walked to her husband,sat and snuggled against him
"welcome love"Bako replied as he kissed her,he was happy she was back,he just hoped there wont be any drama,he just wanted his uncles to leave his home in peace"I would check my phone later for more of his contacts"Bako continued
"okay baby"Nneka replied as she sought to draw his lips to her mouth again
"Erhmmm,Erhmmmm,we are still here Bako and nneka"Mr Trolis chipped in
"Uncle I thought we have concluded,my siblings would not come to my house again"Bako replied
"Then I would have no choice than to throw them out soonest,everybody here knows my house can't take up such burden"Mr Naka replied
"look,we really don't care what you plan to do with them"Nneka said
"You shut up woman,you don't talk when elders are talking"the fattest Mr heldun spoke,he had been quiet for a long time so much so that Bako began to wonder if he was dragged to his house or a willing participant
"Alright,alright,its time to leave my house"Nneka demanded,she had already gotten to her feet in anger
"pardon?"Mr Trolis asked
"you heard me,if I should go into that kitchen ,I would be coming out with a bucket of hot water,and I promise you all this day,whomever I would meet here apart from my husband would feel the water on his body"Nneka said as she stormed off into the kitchen
"We better leave,that girl would do as she says,I hear she is mad and has no conscience"Mr trolis addressed the other two and they made to leave"I am disappointed in you Bako,keep allowing a woman to control you,you would soon be rendered useless at this rate that you are going"he continued.
Bako didn't even bother replying,the earlier they left ,the better,but he had to caution his wife all the same,she went too far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sageez:
op pls more update my mum is following this story, she loves it. More data to your SIM and current to your battery
Thanks,am all smiles now
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Olaide59:
Keep it up dearie, u're doing a good job here
Thanks thanks
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Maryclaire1(f): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
If chamil her sisters especially the husbands exist in dis planet earth abeg dat 1 na cause ooo....i cant imagine such lazy people....Thumbs up dear..

1 Like

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Maryclaire1:
If chamil her sisters especially the husbands exist in dis planet earth abeg dat 1 na cause ooo....i cant imagine such lazy people....Thumbs up dear..
thankss

1 Like

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
op pls update
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sageez:
op pls update
am sorry for delaying jare,about to now
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
The place looked real lonely,Ngozi was beginning to feel scared,she wanted to reverse her car as she felt she might be in danger,she decided to stop the car and recheck the address,she found a spot and parked then fumbled her bag to bring out the piece of paper where she jotted down the address,she recently made a friend online,by name yinka,Yinka knew that she was married,and so a platonic relationship was formed,she didn't have friends anymore,she was never a person who kept friends much,even in her previous life,and since she was no longer working,lesser friends ,she became a housewife after getting married,her boredom led her to keep herself busy online,and led her to Yinka,she told him of what she wanted and he gave her this address,she hoped she found what she wanted. she started the car and drove slowly,looking for the particular house,after about two minutes drive,she found the house,it sure looked like a regular house,no much ado about it,nobody would suspect such buisness was conducted in the house.
Nneka walked in with extreme care,it was a duplex,painted creme and brown,there were a lot of flowers in front,the person maintaining the place surely had taste,Nneka thought as she walked up to the front porch and door.
she knocked cautiously for about three times before the door was opened and a good looking male was standing in front of her and staring at her.
"Can I help you in any way?The man asked
" Erhmm hmm ,yes,I have an appointment here"Nneka replied
"with who"
"Erhmm,with Mr sigs"
"oh,our boss,are you Nneka?"the man asked
"Yes I am"Nneka replied,she was already feeling more comfortable than when she entered the compound
" OK good,come in"he ushered her in,closed the door behind him and led the way "You see ma,the person who connected you to my oga must really have a Good relationship with him,imagine everything was paused till you are attended to,by the way,my name is destiny"The man continued
"Glad to meet you Destiny"
"you welcome"
Nneka wasn't in the mood to converse,she just wanted to get into the buisness that brought her
"Here we are,wait here a second let me tell him you are around"
"okay "Nneka replied
They were both standing in front of a very big door,she slightly wondered what was behind the door,but she didn't have to wonder long,destiny breezed in and out of the door then ushered her in,she walked into a very big office,highly furnished to taste,a hard face was watching her from behind a mighty looking desk,he was seated so she couldn't see his whole outline,but she could see His face and neck and shoulders and one attribute that stood out most was a long scar drawn on his face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
He just sat there,staring at her,Nneka was confused,what was she supposed to do,was there something she ought to do that she hadnt done,Destiny had left them long since she entered,when she waited for few more minutes and saw that the boss wasn't about to make a move,she decided to make the move,she walked up to the chair opposite him and helped herself into the chair,after seating,she looked up at him and addressed him
" Good morning sir,I have a job for you and i want it carried out within the next three days"
she still didn't get a word from him,what kind of human being is this,she thought,didnt destiny just tell her outside that they were expecting her and they held her in high regard,well this one sure didnt look or act like someone who regarded her,she decided to continue stating her desire,she fumbled into her bag
and brought out a picture,Chamils picture,"she is the girl in question,the address is written at the back of the picture,and please I don't want her dead in any other way than being raped to death,I insist that she be raped till she dies,that is how I want it,and I want it done within the next three days,the earlier,the better"
"our price is 200 k"finally he had talked"and you would pay 100k in advance"he continued
"That is no problem,I just want it done discreetly and perfectly"
"we pride ourselves in our efficiency and in being discreet you must have heard that from the person that sent you here"
"oh yes I heard that,why else would I be paying this massively,I just want the best result"
"you would get it,but you would have to balance us our money,the day after we have done it and you have confirmed its done"
"that's no problem,my husband is super rich,money isn't a problem to me"Nneka replied
"Glad to hear that"
"But dont you think,I should get a discount,I mean,am offering your boys,money and pleasure, having to sleep with that idiot as dey do their job"
"Ma,that doesn't deserve a discount,let's just say that this is a kind of added advantage for them,doesn't come often though"
"Alright,am just interested in the result"
"We won't disappoint you"he replied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by aprilwise(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
I just discovered this story. Such an interesting story.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
aprilwise:
I just discovered this story. Such an interesting story.
Thanks dear
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nice story miss brainy undecided
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Snowangel4:
Nice story miss brainy undecided
Thanks sweetie,I forgive you then
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
prettysassygirl:

Thanks sweetie,I forgive you then

smiley
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Everyone in the sitting room was solemn,Bako could be seen with his head in his two hands,he was filled with deep regret and pain,his cousin and sister Asibi were also seated in the sitting room,a washed with tears,his wife wasn't around and so hadn't heard the news his cousin had brought,Chamil was gang raped to death,she left the house to go do her hair yesterday being saturday,and she never came back,his siblings weren't worried yesterday night because she had a boyfriend she normally visits,of course they didn't know the particular boy,because Chamil wasn't so open about the relationship,they presumed she had slept over at the boys place because such situation had occurred on numerous occasions,but that was never the case,early in the morning they got the shock of their lives,a neighbour on his way to church for early morning mass stumbled on her corpse in the middle of the road,oh why had he sent them away?he had lost his sister just because he couldn't forgive, he felt very bitter,his siblings would never forgive him,that he was very sure of,Asibi had lost her twin,he guessed that a lot of hatred must be brewing at her heart for him, tears flowed freely down his cheeks,nobody was talking,there was absolutely nothing to talk about,Bako heard the door being opened and he turned around towards the door,his wife had just walked in,she went to fix her hair quite early in the morning,he hoped she wouldn't also share in this deep guilt he felt for what had happened.
"What is happening here,why is everyone crying"Nneka asked but she didn't get any reply,no one was in the mood to talk,she dropped her bag on the ground and rushed to sit beside her husband
"Baby what is wrong,please tell me,why is everyone in tears"Nneka asked her hubby,Bako still didn't reply,his mouth felt so heavy,he just let go and wailed uncontrollably,his wife cradled his head on her chest as she tried to soothe him
"Bako please tell me,what is going on"she asked him after he had calmed down a lititle bit
"cha.....Chamil........is.....De.....ad"Bako replied
"What?..."Nnekas hands paused in its track down bakos back
"I don't understand what you are saying,what did you say Bako?how can you say that,Chamil is not dead,I mean,I don't believe it,baby tell me its not true"Nneka said as she burst into tears
"What happened to her,how did she die,how could she she leave us,what did we do to her,baby please talk to me,what happened to her,please tell me,was she sick,was it acc.........."she kept jabbering on but no one replied,everyone looked lost and forlorn,it was indeed a horrible day.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Today clocked a month since Chamil was buried,Nneka reminisced,it didn't take long for Chamil to be buried,after a week of her death,burial preparations were planned and executed,Nneka knew it was because she was still a youth and unmarried,the stupid remaining family were still squatting with one uncle of theirs,one down,6 to go,Nneka was totally pleased with the buisness yinka friends conducted so she completed their payment and gave them extra,everything had worked out perfectly,chamil got a taste of what happened to her own twin sister . she was donning one of her best attire,she needed to look real good and sexy for her husband,she brought up an idea today to him when he was about going to work,she suggested they do what they had never tried since they got married,she coming to the office to pick him up and taking him out for lunch,the idea was quickly accepted by Bako,he told her he would look forward to their meeting .Bako nearly entered depression after his sister died,she had to put in great effort to avoid that,she gave him a lot of sex and care,pampered him to the moon and back,and it worked,he hardly felt guilt anymore,he just felt sadness,of which she knew he would still soon come out of it,Chamil would have no power over her household in her death.
she looked at the mirror and admired her reflection, she was stunning in her attire,her hips were beautifully displayed,she had been able to maintain her figure these past months despite lots of appetizing food around the house,she turned towards her dressing table and grabbed her keys,the admiration was enough,it was time to check out,she marched towards the staircase and started descending slowly down to the sitting room,Asibi was seated and ignoring her as usual,since her idiotic sister chamil died,Asibi has been giving her the silent treatment,like she was the cause of her sisters death,yea literally she was but,karmaly it was her stupid family's fault,whatever one sows,he or she would reap,simple and straight logic.
"I am going to my husbands office Asibi"
"kull"
"Is that all you are going to say,hmmm?"Nneka asked
"What else do you want me to say Nneka"
"Any ways that's your problem,just make sure you prepare the night meal and make it sweet,also mame sure the house is kept clean,I ve got to be on my way"
she turned to leave but was stopped by Asibis voice
"Nneka wait!"
"yes"
"why do you like doing this always?"
"Doing what"Nneka asked as she turned fully to face her with her hands akimbo
"You love degrading me and making me feel like trash,I am your age mate,for the fact that I try to make peace doesn't mean you should take me for a fool"
"Is that what you think I am doing asibi?"
"it is not what I think but what I see and know,I just thought to tell you that I do not like it"Asibi continued
"I see,well note taken,I will see what i
can do about it,just do your own part,and I wouldn'tbe mean,okay let me be off,catch ya later"
"kul"Asibi replied
Nneka hurried out,she didn't want to be late,her wonderful husband was waiting.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by bummybummy(f): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2015
eyah! Am so sorry 4 ur loss Bako
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Ayjos10(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
quite a story u'v got der.....Am suprise by d lack of comment
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Olaide59(f): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Keep dah fire burning
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2015
Nneka was at her husbands office door,she paused and looked at her watch,well she was just in time,she pulled up her gown a little bit,adjusted her hair and was damn ready for her husband ,she knew the secretary would be watching her,and thinking what's up with her,but that was her buisness,she wanted to look so sweet for him and that was all that mattered
She raised her hand and knocked at the door,she immediately heard her husband mumble come in and she opened it and went inside .He was as usual seated and deeply in thought,such a handsome man,she thought she would have fallen deeply in love by now,and maybe that love would spare him,but she knew that,that was a vague dream,she would only love one man on earth forever.
"Darling mine!"Nneka exclaimed as she walked up to him and bent to kiss him
"Don't tell me you don't know what the time is,you sure don't look like someone about to go somewhere,you are still buried deeply in your work"Nneka continued
"I was waiting for you,I can't just wait and mope na,or do you want me to do that?"Bako asked
"Nah love,was just pulling your legs,oya stand up let me help you with your coat so we can get out ta here,I am famished"Nneka said. As she was talking she went to her husbands back and got the coat from the back of the chair,she helped her husband into it and kissed him lovingly at the cheeks.
"my handsome baby,you are the most handsome man on earth,I hope you know that?"she asked
"Yea I guess I know,thanks to having a wonderful woman by my side that brings out the beauty in me"Bako replied,he had already had the car key in his hands and had moved to the door but Nneka remained standing at the back of the chair,
"common love,why are you still standing there,weren't you the one rushing me up some moments ago"Bako asked
"yea I was till I noticed that you were trying to hide the fact that you look distraught"Nneka replied
"Am okay love,there is absolutely nothing wrong with me"Bako denied
"oh common baby,are you lying to me,your wife,the one that knows you in and out,even if you can deceive others,you certainly can't deceive me,how many times do i have to teach you that Bako?" Nneka stated,she watched him like a hawk and could see his shoulders slump in defeat,she guessed something was wrong right from the time she entered the door,so she was right all along.
"okay,yea something is wrong but I would tell you at the restaurant after we must have finished eating"Bako replied
"No way,you are telling me now"Nneka insisted
"please baby,please"
Nneka could sense desperation in his voice so she decided to let it go"Okay,okay,I would wait,let's go"she led the way out of the office"
The drive to the restaurant didn't take long,they spent about ten minutes on the road and the atmosphere in the car was as silent as a graveyard,Nneka decided to give Bako his space,he was so deep in his own thoughts,it kept her wondering,what on earth would make Bako become this mute,even after they got to the restaurant and ordered and started eating,Bako didn't say a word to her,she was getting restless and cranky,she was so anxious to hear the big thing he had to say,she practically gobbled her food down her throat.
In a matter of minutes, they were done eating
"Alright,we are done,so out with it,will ya"Nneka commanded
"I really don't know how put it,I don't want to annoy you in any way,but I have been disturbed"
"Bako can you please stop all this melodrama and tell me what is wrong
"okay,I want my siblings back to the house,they are stranded baby,they are hungry,they are practically wearing rags,I know they hurt you but please forgive them,for my sake please,for the love we share,please Nneka"Bako pleaded
"is that all you wanted to tell me Bako"
"Yea that is all"
Nneka wanted to laugh out real loud but she controlled herself,imagine bako doing all those suspense drama just for this news,something she even wanted to suggest to him,she needed all of them near so she could complete her revenge story.
"Baby i have forgiven ,please let them come home"Nneka replied
"you mean that love"Bako asked with a big smile on his face
"of course I do"
"I love you Nneka so very much"
"I love you to my dearest Bako"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nneka pls even if u kill 'em all, jst for d sake of love, spear beko's life.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nneka was at the balcony of her husbands mansion, sipping wine and watching her husband's family packing in,she was delirious with joy,looking at how emaciated they were,made Nneka want to jump up and scream with joy.
"Hahahahhahhhaha"she laughed silently,what joy to behold,they looked sick and somber,let her just wait till they fully pack in,she wouldn't give them a breathing space at all,she would call for a meeting and make her good intentions known at once,no time to waste.
"Asibi!asibi!"Nneka called out
it took a minute or two before Asibi showed up at the balcony
"Na your way na,if I call you,you would relax before you answer me,no wahala,I just wanted to ask you if the food is cooked,your siblings have landed and they look hungry as you can see"she stretched her hands and pointed to them downstairs"they need to eat immediately"she continued
" yea,it is cooked,I was about to dish it"Asibi replied
"oh,glory then,run along,dish it,then go downstairs to the boy quarters and call them,they should just pack everything inside,they shouldn't unpack yet,so they wouldn't faint while doing it,they should just come up immediately,let's eat and discuss as a family"Nneka commanded
"kul"Asibi answered as she turned to go.
The ingrate,Nneka thought as she stared at her retreating back,upon she allowed her siblings back she was still conversing with mono syllables to her and she knew very well how she hated that,anyways,that was her problem,a new regime has started,and so everyone must fall in place.
Everyone was seated quietly and eating at the balcony,including Asibi and Nneka,it was around 3 o clock and the sun was shining in all its fullness,a wonderful day to start afresh thought Nneka,she waited till everyone was halfway their meal before she started talking.
"Once again,I want to apologize for kicking you guys out,I was hurt beyond words when I lost my baby,maybe if you people didn't leave Chamil wouldn't have died,am so sorry"
"Nneka,the past is in the past,let's start afresh"mama Bintu stated
"Yea that's true, the past is past,I also want to apologize on behalf of my wife ,myself and the family at large for what happened that day,it was never planned,it was done out of anger"mama Dakars husband apologized
"oh it is nothing, all has been forgiven,we are all starting out at a fresh note"Nneka stated
Everywhere was quiet again and everyone concentrated on eating
"My dearest in laws,am really happy to have you back again,the house has been so lonely without you guys,right Asibi?"Nneka asked Asibi
"Maybe"Asibi replied
"Hahahahhaha,my Asibi isn't in a talking mood,abi you don't want your siblings here,see how robust you got since they left and see how haggard they are looking,what a difference"Nneka stated
"Nneka please don't start again with the insults ,I thought we were having a new Start"mama Dakar pleaded
"hmmm,new Start indeed"Asibi scoffed
"And what is that supposed to mean?"Nneka asked Asibi "Anyway my dearest in laws,let's get back to what I was saying before i was interrupted by Asibi,you see,I want peace in this house,and the only thing that can guarantee that in this house is respect for me,you see,as much as you might not like it,the truth remains that I am in charge here"
"Erhmm,Nneka"mama Bintu interrupted
"please I am talking don't interrupt"Nneka replied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sageez:
Nneka pls even if u kill 'em all, jst for d sake of love, spear beko's life.
for wia,anyway,let's see,anything can happen
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
mama Bintu! Mama Bintu!! Mama Bintu take your time or you might be next
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
"As I was saying before I was interrupted for the second time,I love peace,but you people might think otherwise,but the truth is that I love peace and I want the best for everyone"
"Nneka could you just go straight to the point"Asibi pointed out
"What exactly is your problem,I was just getting there,what's eating you up today Asibi"Nneka asked
"I know you very well Nneka and I know you are a conniving witch and you have nothing good to offer,so just say what you want to say and stop beating around the bush"Asibi stated
"What is wrong with this girl,we are trying to patch up and you want to destroy"mama Dakar stated
"Asibi,I would pretend I didn't hear that,for peace sake ,I would pretend I didn't hear that, as i was saying my dearest in laws ,i am the madam here and every body would try to avoid doing things i don't like,and what i hate the most is laziness,I hate people being idle and wasteful,so I am really gonna take care of that issue,I know my husband gives you all 70k ,well I would not stop that anymore,he would start giving it to you people straight away without me been involved ,but you have to earn it this time around,if you take a good look around you,you would notice that the gardener and gateman has been sacked,once I knew you guys were coming back,I had to sack them"
" hmmmmm"mama Bintu husband expressed
"what?"Nneka asked
"Nothing,just continue what you were saying"
"okay,like I was saying,mama Bintu husband would be the new gateman"
"what!?"mama Bintus husband exclaimed
"shhhhhh,leave her,let her finish what she is saying"mama Bintu addressed her husband
"Please no more interruption,after all I have the good of everyone at heart,like I was saying,where did i stop self,ehen mama dakars husband would take the position of a gardener,mama Bintu would be the cook,mama Dakar would keep the whole house clean then Asibi would take care of washing clothes,i have thought it through,and I think this is the best for all of us"Nneka concluded
"And which one would you do Nneka"Asibi asked
"I will supervise,I mean there has to be a super visor"Nneka replied
"incredible,so Nneka you want to turn us to your maids"mama Dakar asked
"I knew the peace stuff was too good to be true"mama Bintu stated
"I didn't bring out all these to make anyone a maid,I just want peace and I want you guys to earn that 70k,and let me tell you guys,you all must start your work tomorrow else I throw you all out again,remember what you suffered in the previous months,I know you all don't want that again"
"Are you threatening us Nneka "mama dakars husband asked
"Threaten ke?let me not see anybody on their duty post tomorrow,then you would know if it is a threat or not"Nneka replied as she stood up to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
i must confess Nneka is really EVIL

1 Like

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by emmamedicro46(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dat Nneka na real Margeret Thatcher
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
I love u prettysassygirl..ride on girl
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
"This visit is an usual visit Asibi,I think the last time you visited me at the office was when you came to collect 70 k from me a very long time ago,am I safe dear"Bako asked
"of course you are,this just goes a long way to show how much our friendship has gone down the drain since you got married"Asibi replied
"Oh,come off it Asibi,we are still as close as can be,though there might be some little changes which of course is inevitable,but the fact still remains that we still maintain our friendship"
Bako was deceiving himself and Asibi knew that,before he got married,she was almost always at the office,they shared a lot together,ideas,hopes and dreams,they had been inseparable from childhood .She knew then that whenever he got married,the friendship would reduce and she didn't mind at all,she even got herself attached to the wife,but recently her perspective was beginning to change,bakos wife is a green snake under the green grass,she was deceived initially like Bako is still deceived,but the death of her twin sister had removed every veil,she now saw Nneka for who she really was,a viper and destroyer,she only wish she would be able to convince her brother that Nneka was a wicked soul,if she hadn't pushed her siblings too hard by not giving them their money,they wouldn't have beaten her,and the miscarriage wouldn't have happened that warranted her siblings homelessness that led to the rape.
"Brother,I don't like your wife"
"Hmmmm"
"is that what you have to say"
"Asibi,why all this now?I thought you were the one who understood and stood by me,why the change,my wife likes you,why then would you say that about her,since I married her,I have never heard her say anything negative about you,normally my wife doesn't see the bad in others,she is an angel"
Asibi scoffed,"Bako,your wife is a master manipulator,I don't just like her,I thought she was someone I could get close to,I was wrong,she isn't a friend material"
"Expatiate please"Bako ordered
"Bako are you blind,can't you see that for the past two weeks,your siblings and their spouses have turned to house slaves for your wife"Asibi stated
"Asibi,you mean helping with the house chores is being slaves,so you have joined them abi?so my wife should start doing everything for all of you,is that what you want?Bako asked
"don't get me wrong,I didn't mean that,after all have I not been the one helping your wife?have I complained, the problem here is how your wife goes about it,treating us like slaves,commanding and supervising,the worst is that she doesn't do anything,she just nags and never appreciates what we do,is it because my siblings are scared of going through what they passed through before,that's why she is taking them for granted,if not that you rendered us homeless by selling makurs house,are we going to be taking this insult from your wife"
"Asibi,you have rendered me speechless,I see all your judgement as baseless,let me start correcting you,firstly,my wife is very respectful, I have watched her relate with all of you and I have seen that she does not degrade anybody ,secondly,concerning the house chores,I think I should have told all of you earlier,the doctor instructed that she musnt undergo any kind of stress or duress,so she can be able to take in again,please Asibi,I least expected that this kind of statement would come out from your mouth,am really disappointed,and what do you mean by I rendered you homeless,I sold that house because the burden of maintaining it was too much for me,and you people weren't even living there,what did you expect me to do,eh?as usual you all don't care about any other person but yourselves,only my wife that understands me"
"As usual....."Asibi whispered under her breath
"what did you say?"Bako asked
"never mind,what i wanted to say was irrelevant,let me be on my way"Asibi stood up to go
"please Asibi I know it ain't easy,just hang on please,and don't think I am biased,I love all my siblings and I love my wife"
"I have heard o"Asibi said as she headed for the door,she had wasted her energy coming here,her brother was under his wife's spell ,probably the unique spell from her womanhood,what could she do,nothing,than to obey the Queen and watch.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. John Pepper Clark Is Dead / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) / Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.