Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone (55409 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Calapar(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Imagine you just got back from work after your girlfriend just served you meal and she's just playing with her phone till you finish eating and even go to bed, what would you do?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Abbeyme: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is for the singles in da house...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by misspicy(f): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Very annoying habit....some people can just do without their fones

3 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by WailingWailer00(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Snub her and form calls too

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dharay99: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
wah abt "when u are with ur ßabe &
she is always making & rcivin calls."

Arrrrrgggh....annoyinq shiiiii.!!!

★i hope she doesn't see ds★ lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by falconey(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
she is probably on nairaland at that time, in e-fight or reading hilarious posts.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:
wah abt "when u are with ur ßabe &
she is always making & rcivin calls."

Arrrrrgggh....annoyinq shiiiii.!!!

★i hope she doesn't see ds★ lipsrsealed

embarassed i av seen it is dis wat u do to me

7 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by divinehand2003(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
I will press my phone too and begin to laugh continuously until she checks on what or who is catching my attention.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Empedocles(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
It either means she z angry with u̶̲̥̅̊ or fed up of u̶̲̥̅̊(handwriting on the wall)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dharay99: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed i av seen it is dis wat u do to me

lol..funny yhu.
I didn't say anifin o0. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Calapar(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
I pressed my phone too and was laughing; equally formed calls for like an hour. She now started suspecting... .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by woky: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
divinehand2003:
I will press my phone too and begin to laugh continuously until she checks on what or who is catching my attention.
wht if she didn't check??

That could get you more furious becos it would seem to you that u just ended up fooling ur self grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:

lol..funny yhu.
I didn't say anifin o0. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

embarassed ok lemme tell u why m always on call

i rciv calls from clients

Why?

Cos of ur up comin birthday i av to plan for the best boo in the world

it was suppose to b a suprise embarassed

Now u come at my back to say this? embarassed
Honey bet why? cry

5 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dharay99: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed ok lemme tell u why m always on call

i rciv calls from clients

Why?

Cos of ur up comin birthday i av to plan for the best boo in the world

it was suppose to b a suprise embarassed

Now u come at my back to say this? embarassed
Honey bet why? cry

yhur ßed clients abi....
& hw come yhu know my buffday is still cominq.?

Hmmm... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by divinehand2003(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
woky:
wht if she didn't check??

That could get you more furious becos it would seem to you that u just ended up fooling ur self grin

Which babe or wife nor go feel say one babe dey plan to steal her man from her without her cross checking him to make sure she is safe?

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Calapar(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol...you are right o. She go even dey very uncomfortable.
divinehand2003:

Which babe or wife nor go feel say one babe dey plan to steal her man from her without her cross checking him to make sure she is safe?
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Calapar(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
WailingWailer00:

After forming calls, she quickly dropped her phone because she knew it's unusual for her guy to be calling other girls in her presence.
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:

yhur ßed clients abi....
& hw come yhu know my buffday is still cominq.?

Hmmm... lipsrsealed

Cake clients
Hall clients

U dnt trust ur gf abi

2 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dharay99: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

Cake clients
Hall clients

U dnt trust ur gf abi
hmmm...sshhhh.!
★no talk too much★

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by rudestmcblaze: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Exactly, I might even call an ex to spicen up our quarrel

5 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:

hmmm...sshhhh.!
★no talk too much★

grin boo
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dharay99: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

grin boo

& u also got a funny moniker.
why half of Africa...

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:

& u also got a funny moniker.
why half of Africa...

dunno half de rica i commot d de

I love food hence called half de rica grin

Removing de
U ave
Halfrica tongue

2 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dharay99: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

dunno half de rica i commot d de

I love food hence called half de rica grin

Removing de
U ave
Halfrica tongue
lol, food monger.
I fear yhu.!
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
dharay99:

lol, food monger.
I fear yhu.!

grin grin grin grin
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by agrovick(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
There is one rule I operate with, when I'm out with a lady. I tell her before hand to ignore the pings and associated stuffs for the brief moment I will be with her, I do same too but calls are accepted as you never can tell the call that will change one's life for the best.

12 Likes

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
It annoying,yea granted but i seriously cnt stay without my phone...
He will learn to live with it...
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by dharay99: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin
Later jare.!
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by stanvesco(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
hahahahaha,
am so blessed with ma adorable lady o,shes a diamond walahi,

anyway sha,
as a supa funy guy,
a smoot talker,
and a great catch,

she wud be going tru my own fone rada dan hers.....until she stumbles upon 1 secret admirers mesage n she wil

u know na!!!

If ur relationshp is nida hot nor cold ,love wil spit una out of its mouth....
Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Kassidy90(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Her own palava, na to concetrate on my Monday night raw or any available interesting season film

1 Like

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by Mznaett: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na dz sh!t dey cuz wahala btw me and big broz aswear!sad I too dey press fone like say...

Na only God go fit deliver me sha..sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone by alexis007(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Most guys here don't seem to get the drift.

THE FONE IS OBVIOUSLY MORE INTERESTING THAN YOU!!! sad

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Menses On Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.