Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (69285 Views)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by olokedde: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-uchIK6lWAxs/Ve2k1kCzeSI/AAAAAAAGfTk/E9qmsowAEf4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan on Saturday September 6th made his first public outing since leaving office in May 2015. He attended a PDP event in Bayelsa state where he openly endorsed the 2nd term bid of the incumbent governor Dickson Seriaki and called on Bayelsans to come out en mass on December 5th to re-elect the governor during the state governorship election‎.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dRdkFQrxrlY/Ve2k2d3VUXI/AAAAAAAGfTs/TD78mpJLWFM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XCDUktUkF88/Ve2k2l3bk5I/AAAAAAAGfTw/4fB1WhiRGZ8/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-gej-makes-his-first-public.html

16 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided

Modified: So many Butthurt fans "©umming" for my head........No pun intended undecided

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
We Love You But Otuoke Loves YOU More. Glad I voted for CHANGE

229 Likes 16 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by kodded(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fresh kid cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Richie0974: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ehnehn so he's back.... Eeeya sorry oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oga Jona, since you left Aso rock, i no longer enjoy cold water because all my water are blocked. The petrol i bought since 2 months ago is still in my petrol bunker.

i don't regret voting for CHANGE although i am one of the 5% voters.

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by ylaa(f): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
smiley
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by lantessy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
GEJ

16 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by abiolag(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good for him

1 Like

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
APC fans can lie for Africa.
When he went for his bank verification registration, wasn't it a public outing or was it an indoor outing ??
Nothing good can come out of APC fans

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Segadem(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fake smile grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sir, since you left:

--Boko Haram has killed over 2,000 Nigerians.
--Our economy has lost over N1.5 trillion.
-- The people they accused you of begging to help fight BH because you were 'weak' are the ones they are begging to help us fight them also.
-- You have been accused of diverting loans that has NOT been released by China exim bank.
-- Foreign Direct Investment has reduced by over 60 %
-- We have not had a Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting since the last one you held.
-- Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, is now the federal minister of information.

And worst of all, they have denied all the campaign promises made to get our votes.

Proudly......5% Wailercry

504 Likes 71 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by slimmyjimmy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
How does this make him not a thief.

14 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by hensben(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
okay
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
His brain must be feeling as good as new because it's been veeeery long since he made use of it.

Trying too hard to pass himself off as a pacifist when in fact he's got a pile of skeletons in the trunk of his car.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by OLAplusONE(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
GEJ the gooner....one thing I learnt from your stay in office was the unforgetable memory of the ' Yam and Goat theory'.. Ur memorable lives on.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Segadem(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
madridguy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by sternrichard(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by axiliborha(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
When you see your grandpa and you call him a kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by pfijacobs(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
madridguy:
toad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by ichidodo: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
He needs to showcase himself more often, especially in the back drop of dullardinio 's political gaffes and inept nation management..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by trigar12(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecided iranu abasha

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by tobiogunboye(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
GEJ, legend!

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by absoluteSuccess: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Primus inter pares.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
luvinhubby:
grin
Chief, you are bigger than this oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by kennyddonn(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
h
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by tucky200(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
APC fans can lie for Africa.
When he went for his bank verification registration, wasn't it a public outing or was it an indoor outing ??
Nothing good can come out of APC fans

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CandyBar: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
He looks fresh......it's either the heat on that seat was drying him up or He's now just enjoying his "Loot".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
The hero of our democracy!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by erunz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
my HERO,

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by jliusadura(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Omo I tried o. You know why? I quickly wanted to comment on the first page but the page request ed me to log in first. That made me remember that I just changed my phone; that made afraid I could land on page two but SEE THE WORK OF GOD. MY fellow Nairalanders, never loose hope grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by modath(f): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
His brain must be feeling as good as new because it's been veeeery long since he made use of it.

Trying too hard to pass himself off as a pacifist when in fact he's got a pile of skeletons in the trunk of his car.

Not cool bros & i usually agree with 99%of your posts. ..

No matter the provocation,Lets rise above their level... they are called wailers for a reason..thx.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Yusuf Ovajimo Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Photographer Dies / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.