Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process (28461 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / The Reinstatement Of Notorious Zakari Biu By PM News Editorial / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has apologised to the Commissioner of Police Zakari Biu, for mentioning his case on a Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Programme "Good Morning Nigeria."

A statement on Monday by PDP national publicity secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, said the party mentioned in passing, the issue of the reinstatement of Mr. Zakari Biu, while discussing the sensitivity and feelings of Nigerians on the war against insurgency on the programme.

"The comment is highly regretted, especially as we are now very much
aware that Mr. Zaraki Biu’s exoneration and reinstatement were done in
line with extant laws of the country, and is beyond any irregularity.

"We therefore sincerely and honestly apologize to Mr. Zakari Biu, his
family, friends and associates, for this highly regrettable slip," the party said.

Biu, a Commissioner of Police was dismissed from the Police Force four years ago following the escape of a wanted Boko Haram Commander, Kabiru Sokoto.

Biu’s dismissal came less than two months after the Police Service Commission promoted him as Commissioner of police.

But in a statement by the Head, Press and Public Relations of the commission, Mr. Ikechukwu Ani, the commission said that a meeting presided over by its chairman, Mr. Mike Okiro (retd), reviewed Biu’s appeal against his dismissal, exonerated him and retired him statutorily.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/pdp-offers-apology-to-zakari-biu/109744.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by chimoskyg(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok Next news

Now that I made FTC, what do I gain because I see people taking it so so serious?

I dedicate it to MISSNORA, she's pretty grin
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by MISSNORA(f): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Accepted

3 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wombraider whynotthetruth Israeliairforce

This should be interesting, the people above said obiagelli is Fulani because I chose to be reasonable, now that the pdp has come out, let's see how they spin this.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
You see...

RIP to the dead killed by Boko haram. Bring back our girls, now mothers with their children.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by CLeAtHead(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecided
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by sammyj: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
The wailers association is finally accepting their incompetency as a failed opposition party !!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Segadem(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
When you are not relevant any more it is possible to make an irrelevant comment.

I pray we will not loose our relevance!

27 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Segadem(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
sammyj:
The wailers association is finally accepting their incompetency as a failed opposition party !!!
Yeah in time past PDP will never apologize even if they are wrong.

25 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by dunkem21(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
What a party grin .. with principles and ideologies ..
I have never seen APC apologize or regret their incessant lies and propaganda.

37 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by dunkem21(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
I asked myself .."Where are the snipers that GEJ trained

18 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by omenka(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Who really cares if they apologise?? We know their modus operandi, and what deep seated hatred they have in their hearts against anything with the imprint of Buhari.

They should simply trudge along like the tired anemones they are. How many apologies have they tendered over all the slander they dished out against the president before, during and after the elections??

That party disgusts me to say the least. angry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
PDP is wack.
Bunch of Clueless men!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by ziccoit: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
PDP certainly needs to learn some rudiments of opposition in democrazy.

19 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by menix(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
I pray the deceased of Xmas eve bombing be resurrected as well...

Signed:
Wailing wailer
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Onajevwe(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
While I'm inclined to see this apology as an act of maturity, the truth is PDP since campaigns till now have been making very reckless statements.

16 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Tonitelli: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
hmmm...PDP actually apologised...wonders shall never end..

10 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by kokoA(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dis Olisa of a man sef. He better swallow his pride and go and beg Lai Mohammed for that crash course he offered him o. The guy isn't performing as opposition spokesman at all.

42 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
dunkem21:
I asked myself .."Where are the snipers that GEJ trained

How does your question relate to this thread?
Must you comment always Is it a crime to be on READ ONLY MODE at times?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by MabraO: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth re u scared to comment. U bet do to save face
Bloody hypocrites

20 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by DaGC(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
A simple apology always go a long way......

Its a welcomed gesture smiley

2 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by MizMyColi(f): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Looks to me like Olisa spoke under duress.
Underrate these power blokes at your own peril.

Yes, I said so.
Bite meundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by dunkem21(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
How does your question relate to this thread?
Must you comment always Is it a crime to be on READ ONLY MODE at times?

This long epistle would have answered my question ..

..Now, am forced to ask about the $20b missing dollars ..
..Meanwhile, check well ..you'll see my response in relation to the thread ..

..Don't derail further.

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by lonelydora: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
To slap this Olisa Metuh dey hungry me.

So which party is now the propagandist?

13 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by freedom96: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
See meatuh wat type of rubbish is this?This is how you(pdp) accused GMB of aiding BH jst to later on apologise.

The next time you throw out an allegation as truth without evidence na me and you....*slaps metuhs head*

2 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Ayoswit(f): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Apology accepted.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by bigv(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice one from our wailing association.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by alaoeri: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
PDP ain't a worthy opposition.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Demmocrats(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
PDP oh
Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by warrior01: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
I've always said that a restructured PDP remains the only true hope for a sincere and democratic Nigeria. They acknowledged their mistake and immediately apologized u liked the Apc unlike the Apc that formed and thrives on lies, blackmails and propaganda with nothing concrete to show since they assumed office. Good one PDP for showing maturity

4 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by ijustdey: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
PDP is living in its shadows.....

looking for who to drown with them

4 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process by Segadem(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
dunkem21:
What a party grin .. with principles and ideologies ..

I have never seen APC apologize or regret their incessant lies and propaganda.

Clap for yaself.
I'm still waiting for your PDP to apologize to all Nigerians for the wasted 16 years while their in power.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And His Supporters Storm Osun PDP Secretariat (Photos) / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.