Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) (57885 Views)

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Star actor, Yul Edochie's first child goes to secondary school and he is exhilarated about it...

https://mobile.twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/640912030464114688

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Her school uniform is cool smiley

It reminds me of my first day in sec sch too but the story wasn't the same. I wasn't smiling then cos na boarding school where you wont be able to see your parents again until after 3months grin

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by buygala(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice cool

But honestly, I don't give a fucck sad

14 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin if my maths is correct was born in 1982 so his 33 now

That means he was 24 when he had the girl because the age range to enter secondary school this days is 8 to 9 years of age

I hardly watch nollywood so I don't know much about him but am impressed he had a kid at young age and showing her so much love.

I pray its not a publicity stunt to win the best father if the month lolz

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by chiibekee(f): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Its not easy abeg. What a caring dad!

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by menix(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Which of the skool
If it ain't jaguda state secondary skool, then diz shyte ain't worth making front page...

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Chanchit: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
I think say I know the guy, dts why I run book space, make una no vex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by chiibekee(f): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
menix:
Which of the skool
If it ain't jaguda state primary skool, then diz shyte ain't worth making front page...
is that where u sent ur own kids? Besides we are talking about secondary school here.

12 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Aight cool. Keep doing your photo shoot.

And that was how a serial latecomer was created. Just Drive her to school already........and stop advertising her......Lord knows Paedophiles are Trending now undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by adesegun121(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
And so??

Wetin make my own papa wey send me go university come do?

Well is non of my business..

Omo actor face ur book oooo

wish her all best of luck in sch...

School life is the best..

Education is the best legacy..

Education is the only property better parent like my dad will giv his children..

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by direkt: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice one.

Do you sell clothing and fashion accessories? Show everyone your designs HERE.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ait
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
wetin concern us, if e like make e no send am go sch @ all, wetn d topic come teach us nw, dumbedass mods pushing any pushable to Fp.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Segadem(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
he he see topic ,your parents no send u to school? so what it's news about that?
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Deejavuu(f): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Awwww cute.. kissThey grow so fast

Retentive memory pretty girl

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by victor2fresh(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Maa book space...
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by mrfrosh: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
menix:
Which of the skool
If it ain't jaguda state primary skool, then diz shyte ain't worth making front page...

I am sure you are still in primary school cos the topic says " secondary school ", sha do fast and enter jss 1

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Bonapart(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gay dude lipsrsealed
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by M4gunners: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok noted.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Beautiful girl. Wishing her all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by chesterlee(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
he looks different

Lovely daughter...Can't wait to have mine

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Awww smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by pat077: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
9ice
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Ijehk7(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
realy
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
chesterlee:
he looks different

i thought so too. Seems to have gained a few pounds

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Aitee1: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
chesterlee:
he looks different

Let's make it happen, I can give you twin you know wink

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Demmzy15(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
No be that [size=15pt]'gay'[/size] guy be this? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by omusiliyu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congrats to him.[i][/i]my own daughter will soon enter Primary school.
Re: Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
How does it concern us..

Make she stay for house naaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall / Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Poses With Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.