Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin (24673 Views)

Yahaya Bello Offers Fatima Bombom Sani, Best Law Graduate 33m, Scholarship / Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by onile0500(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI AWARDS SCHOLARSHIP TO BEST LAW STUDENTS OF UNILORIN

The Senate President of Nigeria, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, today awarded two 1st Class Graduates from the Faculty of Law of University of Ilorin to Nigeria School of Law. The two young men, Muhammad Abdullahi Tosin and Adam Muhammad Ndakuku are indigenes of Irepodun and Edu Local Government Area of Kwara state respectively.

This is according to the latest update on his Facebook, instagram and twitter platforms as thus, "Today I had the privilege of awarding two young Nigerians from University of Ilorin with scholarships to Law School.

I have always maintained that when the young people of our country succeed, we all succeed.

I hope these scholarships will provide a little help to these two young men, as they journey down the right path to succeed in their spheres of engagement." He then promised to extend the philanthropic gesture to other promising ones among the downtrodden Nigerian youths.

https://instagram.com/p/7VedeDxWkO/

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
I dedicate diz FTC to Behira and Emperorchedda

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Dalyricz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by kennyman2000(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good.. Kudos to saraki for recognising them.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Demmzy15(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
This Saraki of a guy is vexing me, see how the guy run Kwara State down. I'm in a taxi now and the road is dark no street lights except in Government House. I was astonished that a city like Ilorin doesn't have enough traffic lights. The taxi man was just entering different potholes!

It's only God that will judge you Saraki, you've destroyed Kwara State. What annoys me the most is that, the law student is just opening his brown teeth, happy for the stolen money of his yeye scholarship.

Odalé ni òmó Saraki yen!
angry

26 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by peterovanski(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
That's a good move to sway people with smoke. Screen tactics
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by CR77(f): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
cheesy Na GodWin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Beno3: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by gentleman100(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Team better by far!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by costandi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Beware how you collect looted funds! Ask the GEJ trekker lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by LesbianBoy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please does anyone know if tinubu has finally accepted saraki as senate president of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Stunt. All nah for popularity

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by ThePENGENIUS(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hehe grin grin

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by RICHBOI2(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
A good move by saraki.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by jimfend: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by efilefun(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Naija politicians lol.... He was the governor of same state for 8 years and he never thought of rewarding students or is this the first time the school is producing a Best student in the department.... oga saraki park well and keep ur stunts.

#TeamBetterByFar #TeamWalkWay

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by jeedbaba: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good for him, hope he's preparing for his assets' declaration?
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Chemicalsolo: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
E be lyk sm of una naira land dn turn una house. All struggling to mk fct
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
tis very funny to see sum ppu stil hustlin for ftc...

Meanwhile, a job wel done to d governor,jex hope dis kinda tin last long..
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by koreangirl(f): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice move

Mean while visit my thread and win a prize ==>> https://www.nairaland.com/2580700/korean-drama-lovers-quiz-corner
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by ThePENGENIUS(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Haha

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by costandi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
peterovanski:
S
A whole YOU!
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Vancouverplus: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Politics.... I feel you smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by YerYer: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
That's more like it, my kind of news.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Go and declare your assets ABS
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by alex007a(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dey no award me d time I graduated as d best student from faculty of engineering, unn. South politician are corrupt. Nice one President of the Senate.
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by fartkay(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
I just de look.

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by chesterlee(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Action Senate Presido!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Innodon(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice gesture
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by omusiliyu(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congrats to the recipients..

Graduating with first class is not easy at all...and law dept in better by far for that matter...

Kudos to our amiable speaker... A quintessential of good leader.
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Makes sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aruna Kadiri Visits Turkey Over Arrest Of Nigerian Students (Photos) / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria / Fire Incident At Anchor University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.