Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2270 Views)

Please Who Has Done SHORTCODE SMS Business Here Or Knows ... / How To Succeed In Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria. My Story A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by CreativeWeb(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you have a bulk sms portal, here is an assignment I want you to do this month. Focus on doing the assignment and be determined until you achieve it.

1. Go get 100 persons that will be using 1,000 sms units every month. That will be 100,000 sms units per month.

2. Get 10 companies or churches or schools or organisations that will be using 10,000 sms units every month. That will be 100,000 sms units per month.

Total will be 200,000 sms units. If you are making 40kobo per sms, then you will comfortably be raking in 80,000 Naira per month. Try it and see that it will work. Advertise your bulk sms business 'desperately.' Take advantage of opportunities to sell your bulk sms business. Wake up everyday for 7 days and comment on major news in all Nigerian newspaper websites. Comment about the news, then add your website url at the end. Print a one colour handbill and go to major church events to distribute your handbills. If you can succeed in creating a steady 80,000 Naira income per month, then you will become unstoppable in this business. As you start earning 80k per month, you can then use 10k to advertise every month to increase your income. There are people making cool 200k from bulk sms business every month.

Go and succeed!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by shehunDEgreat(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Please bro... How can I contact you? I want you to put me through in bulksms business please
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by CreativeWeb(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
shehunDEgreat:
Please bro... How can I contact you? I want you to put me through in bulksms business please

Email: smsnaija247@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2015
This bros like bulksms sha grin
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Email: smsnaija247@gmail.com

Using Gmail for business is somehow unprofessional. Try sales@smsnaija247.com

Just an advice
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by CreativeWeb(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2015
coolsix:

Using Gmail for business is somehow unprofessional. Try sales@smsnaija247.com

Just an advice

Thank you sir. But it's not totally unprofessional. On my portal, you will not see the gmail account. I have info@smsnaija247.com and support@smsnaija247.com. But for Nairaland, I use smsnaija247@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by semasir: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wondering what part of PH creativeWeb is..... Just discovered that you're in PH that I am as well!

Well done so far.
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by fleps(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
CreativeWeb! I respect you sir...
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by CreativeWeb(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2015
fleps:
CreativeWeb! I respect you sir...

Keep making money from bulk sms.
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by CreativeWeb(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2015
semasir:
Wondering what part of PH creativeWeb is..... Just discovered that you're in PH that I am as well!

Well done so far.

Lol.

I have relocated ooo.
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by semasir: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
So fast.....?
CreativeWeb:

Lol.

I have relocated ooo.
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by CreativeWeb(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
semasir:
So fast.....?
Some days are like that.
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by CreativeWeb(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bulk sms business advanced marketing strategy...

This is another advanced strategy I use to make some cool income from bulk sms. I will approach very big churches and submit a well-written proposal to them. My proposal is not for them to merely register on my portal and start making use of it. I actually tell them that they can start a bulk sms business and be generating some good income from it. I wil tell them that under 48hrs, I can setup a custom bulksms portal for them, integrate my API into it and print 8,000 copies of handbills for them to advertise it. I will give them a run down and what it will take and how much they will be buying from me and how much they wil be making. I currently have three very big churches under me that have their custom
bulksms portals. They advertise it in their service bullentines. It pays because some of these big churches have lawyers, doctors, school owners, ceos and managers of companies and corporate organisations as their members. They usually abandon their former bulksms providers in order to embrace their own church bulksms portal.

Go and try it...

Next up, I will show you how I am making an extra income by setting up a bulksms portal for my fiancee and making her the manager.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by yomalex(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Bulk sms business advanced marketing strategy...

This is another advanced strategy I use to make some cool income from bulk sms. I will approach very big churches and submit a well-written proposal to them. My proposal is not for them to merely register on my portal and start making use of it. I actually tell them that they can start a bulk sms business and be generating some good income from it. I wil tell them that under 48hrs, I can setup a custom bulksms portal for them, integrate my API into it and print 8,000 copies of handbills for them to advertise it. I will give them a run down and what it will take and how much they will be buying from me and how much they wil be making. I currently have three very big churches under me that have their custom
bulksms portals. They advertise it in their service bullentines. It pays because some of these big churches have lawyers, doctors, school owners, ceos and managers of companies and corporate organisations as their members. They usually abandon their former bulksms providers in order to embrace their own church bulksms portal.

Go and try it...

Next up, I will show you how I am making an extra income by setting up a bulksms portal for my fiancee and making her the manager.
Your tips are always on point
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by PGON(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bulk SMS business is good business.
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by cdoffx(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
wow from the OP i saw some hint especially dts of news media comments. would definitely begin work on that
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by semasir: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ok oooooooooooooo

CreativeWeb:

Some days are like that.
Re: Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! by Dimale: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Learn how to build a bulksms portal and become a reseller for just 2k. You dont need any webdesign experience. Your bulksms portal will be ready within minutes. Contact 08038679147 for details or send info to dimaleoghenevwede@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Has This Bitcoin Investment Script? | See It / Can Virtual Credit? Card Be Used On Godaddy Dot Com? / #get Affordable Web Dev [ecommerce, Cryototrade, MLM, Forum, Sch Portal, Etc.]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.