Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (62657 Views)

Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by emexto(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thanks guys buh we still need to hear more of the questions asked in the interview, so we can have a wider and a broader scope of questions.
@ canaberry you will proceed to d next stage.IJN Amen.........
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by imoriafe: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dear NLS I need you help. I did dstreangth assesment n was told this

Thank you for applying to 2016 International Graduate Programme - Retail Clients - Nigeria with Standard Chartered and for completing the online strengths assessment. 

You would have received your personalised strengths report via email. We hope that this gives you a useful insight into your own strengths and how you can maximise them.

You have displayed a number of great personal strengths; however we have received a number of applications from other candidates who have demonstrated strengths that more closely match our requirements. At this stage, we will not be progressing your application however we may reassess this and contact you at a later time.

Do I still hav hope or I shud move on?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by caneberry: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
imoriafe:

Thank you for applying to 2016 International Graduate Programme - Retail Clients - Nigeria with Standard Chartered and for completing the online strengths assessment. 

You would have received your personalised strengths report via email. We hope that this gives you a useful insight into your own strengths and how you can maximise them.

You have displayed a number of great personal strengths; however we have received a number of applications from other candidates who have demonstrated strengths that more closely match our requirements. At this stage, we will not be progressing your application however we may reassess this and contact you at a later time.

Pls have hope ,they may still contact you

2 Likes

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by caneberry: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
emexto:
Thanks guys buh we still need to hear more of the questions asked in the interview, so we can have a wider and a broader scope of questions.
@ canaberry you will proceed to d next stage.IJN Amen.........
Thank you
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by imoriafe: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
caneberry:

Pls have hope ,they may still contact you

Thanks a lot
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 29, 2015
DID ASSESSMENT FRIDAY LAST WEEK. NO REPLY FOR 2ND STAGE
WHY
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by imoriafe: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2015
agentsK:
DID ASSESSMENT FRIDAY LAST WEEK. NO REPLY FOR 2ND STAGE

WHY

What reply did u get... ? N wat wia ur super powers
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by imoriafe: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2015
caneberry:

I haven't gotten a mail yet...have you

Pls wats d video intaview lyk,, Is it dat u will talk bak in anwering the questions or u will type in ur responses or u will jst choose frm a variety of options?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by caneberry: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2015
imoriafe:

Pls wats d video intaview lyk,, Is it dat u will talk bak in anwering the questions or u will type in ur responses or u will jst choose frm a variety of options?
You will talk back for each question
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by imoriafe: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2015
caneberry:

Can u do it wit ur PC or in a cafe
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by caneberry: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2015
imoriafe:

Can u do it wit ur PC or in a cafe
I used my phone
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by imoriafe: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
caneberry:

I used my phone

Thanks a lot for ur swift responses. I do desire tht u get it in Jesus name
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by drskope(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Has anyone gotten a feedback after the video interview
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Youssouff10(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2015
imoriafe:

got the same message but received a video invite a minute later.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jidluk: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Seriously? shocked just after strength assessment?
Youssouff10:
got the same message but received a video invite a minute later.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Youssouff10(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2015
jidluk:
Seriously? shocked just after strength assessment?
yeah, got me surPrised too
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by jidluk: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Have you got a banking experience before?
Youssouff10:
yeah, got me surPrised too
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Youssouff10(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015
jidluk:
Have you got a banking experience before?
nope
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by ebbyneza(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Did the assessment yesterday and got a success email with my strengths highlighted and another email saying next steps and then a video interview link which I have also completed. 10 questions were asked:
Project done in school in which you are proud of, great mistake made and what you learnt from it, characteristics that you possess that has made you achieve this much till date, how you feel helping others, decision made when confronted with client relationship amidst hectic work schedule, how you recently communicated to a superior to resolve of a situation, working with people of different opinions/ideas

4 Likes

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Kenny619: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
ebbyneza:
Did the assessment yesterday and got a success email with my strengths highlighted and another email saying next steps and then a video interview link which I have also completed. 10 questions were asked:
Project done in school in which you are proud of, great mistake made and what you learnt from it, characteristics that you possess that has made you achieve this much till date, how you feel helping others, decision made when confronted with client relationship amidst hectic work schedule, how you recently communicated to a superior to resolve of a situation, working with people of different opinions/ideas
Thanks a mil. bro
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by ujuogidi: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
pls guys am trying to do d assessment, but my fone can't drag the answers...,... or maybe I don't know how and where to drag it to....... I need u guys help thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Kenny619: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
ujuogidi:
pls guys am trying to do d assessment, but my fone can't drag the answers...,... or maybe I don't know how and where to drag it to....... I need u guys help thanks
Don't use a phone, use a laptop, desktop, tablet or something

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Jegede26: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
ebbyneza:
good citizen
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by imoriafe: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Youssouff10:
nope
Wat post did u apply fo n wat wia ur super powers?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by imoriafe: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jegede26:
good citizen
Pls wat post did u apply for n wat wia ur super powers?

I applied for retail client
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Kenny619: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
ebbyneza:
Bro abeg, how long did it take ur interview to be completely uploaded? Mine is really taking long.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Kenny619: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
caneberry:

How long did it take ur interview to upload completely? Mine is rili taking long.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by Kenny619: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls, did anyone get any msg afta completing d Video Interview? What did it say?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by ebbyneza(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kenny619:

Thanks a mil. bro
You are welcome
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by ebbyneza(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kenny619:

Bro abeg, how long did it take ur interview to be completely uploaded? Mine is really taking long.
Some questions took long before uploading
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by ebbyneza(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote authoeenny619 post=38571243]Pls, did anyone get any msg afta completing d Video Interview? What did it say?[/quote]
Yes, got an email immediately saying a representative of SCB will contact me soon.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria by caneberry: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kenny619:
Pls, did anyone get any msg afta completing d Video Interview? What did it say?
I haven't received anything...u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register / My Experience With The Wife Of A Major In The Nigerian Army / This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.