Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? (3253 Views)

2018 Bbnaija:pictures Of Bbnaija House Where Contestant Will Stay For 12 Weeks / If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? / Is It Legal For Military Men To Refuse To Pay Bus Fares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2015
WarRLaY:
Lol, u dea vex o
na jslust wetin go reach me till I die I collect na
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2015
delectablegyal:

U must be greedy.
Oh really?
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by summerflame(m): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2015
kill some of my ex
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 08, 2015
@itz_soundprince is here again with another tune #FILE prod by @McDowealth http:///1ipOpYJ ENJOY!!! It gonna top ur playlist
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by therealdeal10: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2015
I'll go n burst atm machines
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by drnairalov: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=delectablegyal See person wey no dey do crime, u wan rape, no be crime be dat?

[/quote]
no be crime my broda..go into d world nd multiply dey say
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Shaadey: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2015
SmartMugu:

What if you get jungle justice in the process and you're set on fire? Many ppl wan go rob bank too within the 12 hours.
banks plenty na
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2015
I will just wait patiently for everybody to rush out to world bank and CBN or wherever then gingerly go into every rich man's house I can think of and steal (remember it's now legal) every valuable that catches my eye . Gold to diamond to cars to whatever I like. grin
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by delectablegyal(f): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Farano, ishilove, lalasticlala, obynoscopy, fynestboi.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by delectablegyal(f): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I will just wait patiently for everybody to rush out to world bank and CBN or wherever then gingerly go into every rich man's house I can think of and steal (remember it's now legal) every valuable that catches my eye . Gold to diamond to cars to whatever I like. grin

While you are waiting, 12hours go finish.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by passionate88: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Shaadey:
Mehn a lot o

Well,as for me sha...

I'lld go to a bank, enter its strong room, pack money for 11hours; 59 minutes straight....I go juss dey pack am dey go-no time
Guys go get different plan for your head.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Arcard(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
I will publicly kill my old man's killer
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by delectablegyal(f): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lalasticlala, oya now.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Staru1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
0lushola:
All I need is 18000seconds.. enter WORLD bank pack like 12 Dangote full of ego.. l0ad it in a submarine ship and time can continue later from there!
lol. Security there wil share all the money b4 u even reach.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by oliverperry(m): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2015
I would get a Gun and shoot the policemen in my area that bother me every day for money and I would ask god forgiveness
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by delectablegyal(f): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Farano, oya now. Let people share their opinions.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by delectablegyal(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lalasticlala, food don land.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Luizd(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
TeGaTeGa1:
guy u try o, "in bovi's voice ==that money too small for me to synonymous with" if any word like zillion dey, omon na 999zillion,875trillion,768billion,930million,890 thousand 650naira...SHIKENA

I will still d same amount but mine will be in pounds not naira
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Emmalaw10(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
I'll enter a bank and use 6hrs to pack billions, use 2hrs to go and snatch Lara Fortes from Oshiomole, and then use the last 4hrs to fly to Canada...
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
MosakuAW:

angry
I will kill all Nigeria's past and present presidents, present&past governors including ministers angry
lmao,alaye chill o,i bet say dm dey delay ur salary..lafin in spanish
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by MosakuAW(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
lmao,alaye chill o,i bet say dm dey delay ur salary..lafin in spanish

What has salary got to do with the post and my comment and who told you i work with govt.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
MosakuAW:

What has salary got to do with the post and my comment and who told you i work with govt.
was jus jokin wid u,i wasn't serious wit it tho..pls dn't take it personal
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by NOBODYY: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
delectablegyal:

Who go com remain for cabinet?

COMB grin
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by MosakuAW(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
was jus jokin wid u,i wasn't serious wit it tho..pls dn't take it personal

Not atall!

How is Ilorin? Agbo-Oba, Ibrahim Taiwo rd, Oloje, Sango, Ga-Akanbi, Ga-Aremu, Gari-Alimi, Tanke. e t c
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by kanmifad(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmm i would become mr president for the period and bring nairalanders like Shaadey, delectablegyal, sophietosyneabou, cherrybrown, rokiatu, BrownCookie, kayceerilyn, missstella, pinkycute, ritababe, tameera and other ugly niaraland babies that love romance & sexuality section to Aso rock, enjoy and enjoy for hours
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
delectablegyal:
I saw this question on facebook so I decided to share it with ma fellow nairalanders.

Really, what will u do?

I will just go to the university of my choice and collect ph.d certificate in my course.

Cc: lalasticlala, farano, who else?

I will go rub CBN grin grin grin grin
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
I will kill delectablegyal ...
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by chigoizie7(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Robbing a bank to the tune of N100million is all I need to make myself a fuking billionaire
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by honeygirl17: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
I will chigoizie17 heart and enough money to make us happy.
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by eazydon(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, food don land.

See as u dey beg for fp tongue grin cheesy
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by cherrybrown(f): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2015
kanmifad:
hmmm i would become mr president for the period and bring nairalanders like Shaadey, delectablegyal, sophietosyneabou, cherrybrown, rokiatu, BrownCookie, kayceerilyn, missstella, pinkycute, ritababe, tameera and other ugly niaraland babies that love romance & sexuality section to Aso rock, enjoy and enjoy for hours
How did you know that we are ugly babies
Re: If Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Will You Do? by delectablegyal(f): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lalasticlala, have I offended u in anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Someone's Facebook Password / Which Vehicle Goes First / Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.