Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony (19070 Views)

Procedure On How To Print Nysc Online Redeployment & Relocation Letter / Accredited NYSC Online Registration Centres In Lagos / 2015 Batch B Pre_camp And Post_camp Issues, Complaint And Solution Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2015
As the much awaited NYSC Batch B15 online registration begins in centers across the nation, i want to urge all PCMs that are registrying today to lay their encounter, complaint and testimony so others won't be found wanting. Goodluck to all B15 once more... Cc: Lalastica

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by mashnino(m): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Wait i have a qyestion

So.. I can't do the reg myself and den go to d cafe for finger print scanning?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 4:57am On Sep 08, 2015
mashnino:
Wait i have a qyestion

So.. I can't do the reg myself and den go to d cafe for finger print scanning?
i gues no, and dats d reason NYSC has d desinated places in each area
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by freshdude99(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Where is the designated center for those in Abuja?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Orjioorji(f): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
I went to bank to make the 3000 payment but they said that they are not a wear so I use my ATM make the payment online
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Anasko(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2015
Orjioorji:
I went to bank to make the 3000 payment but they said that they are not a wear so I use my ATM make the payment online
payment for what again
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Orjioorji(f): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Anasko:
payment for what again
. didn't you receive SMS from nysc yesterday ?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by ohluwanome(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
have done my registration last year...will i register again or continue
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by deegnity22: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
freshdude99:
Where is the designated center for those in Abuja?

Check with this link: http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RegistrationCentres.aspx
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by photographer: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
ok so I had this issue of my name on the senate list doesn't correspond with the name on jamb list. went to school and they claimed they had sorted it out. I tried doing my registration amd it said no information found contact your school. so in all if you have a complain on the Senate list names and if it says you can not register mehn maybe its true ooo. abi who else tried? Does anyone one know any solution to the problem?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Marcelinho(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Visit revalidation
[/quote]
ohluwanome:
have done my registration last year...will i register again or continue
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Paramount01(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
How much is the mobilisation fee
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by petb911: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls can someone help me out. I print out my Green Card today And it was showing : Corps Member Green Card details ( Batch A, 2015) instead of (Batch B, 2015). Pls help me out
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by mashnino(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
petb911:
Pls can someone help me out. I print out my Green Card today And it was showing : Corps Member Green Card details ( Batch A, 2015) instead of (Batch B, 2015). Pls help me out

contact NYSC directly...
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by petb911: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Okay thanks! Pls do you have any of their contact? I don't know how to do that
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by ibraheematics(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
I made payment and was debited immediately, on concluding my registration, I was told to make payment before I can print my green card details, which I AV already done, pls help!!
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by jojopanucci: 2:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Please oo, I did my online payment and my finger print was taken. But can't continue cos the site is saying invalid mail address/password. So confused cos the same mail got the confirmation. I need help pls
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Timbuktu14(m): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2015
petb911:
thats because u registered during batch and was mobilized but didnt go to camp. Correct me if im wromg cool e nor go affect u sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by jojopanucci: 3:07am On Sep 09, 2015
What's the solution when after payment and thumb printing, the site is showing invalid mail/password..... cry
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ojemedad: 3:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello house,

I saw my name on senate list, the status shows my details were uploaded successfully and can register.

I proceeded with the registration yesterday but I discovered my names weren't correct so I click on the options that says if information seen not correct to make a complaints. I made the complain and they promised to get back t me. Almost 24 hours now yet no reply

I tried login with the email I used it is telling me "no record found" , note: they sent me confirmation email earlier.

I urgently need a way out of this mess, and if possible can I start the registration all over again with another email and proceed with the incorrect names like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Timbuktu14(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Ojemedad:
Hello house,

I saw my name on senate list, the status shows my details were uploaded successfully and can register.

I proceeded with the registration yesterday but I discovered my names weren't correct so I click on the options that says if information seen not correct to make a complaints. I made the complain and they promised to get back t me. Almost 24 hours now yet no reply

I tried login with the email I used it is telling me "no record found" , note: they sent me confirmation email earlier.

I urgently need a way out of this mess, and if possible can I start the registration all over again with another email and proceed with the incorrect names like that?
wat exactly is not correct in d names?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Ojemedad: 3:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Timbuktu14:
wat exactly is not correct in d names?

John Thomas Michael instead of john Michael
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by petb911: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2015
@ Timbuk! You're very right about that, I waas mobilized in 2014 batch C but due to one or two problems in didn't make it to Camp. So what Can I Do or can I take it to the Camp like That?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by wizzprince(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Can i,edit my details after printing my green card
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Admiral49(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2015
I avnt got my call up numba, i registered yesterday. What hapen?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by deegnity22: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Admiral49:
I avnt got my call up numba, i registered yesterday. What hapen?

Did you pay #3,045 online, you get your call up number once you pay, it will be written on your print out. But if not you have to go to your school to get it.
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2015
I am a foreign Trained graduate and I paid 3,045 and the transaction went successfully and I wasn't sent my Call up Number uptill now....
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by deegnity22: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
intswagga:
I am a foreign Trained graduate and I paid 3,045 and the transaction went successfully and I wasn't sent my Call up Number uptill now....

Did you print out anything?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dexcira(f): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
intswagga:
. They will still send it. When I did mine . it wasn't sent immediately. It took some few days . hope u printed your green card?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dexcira(f): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
wizzprince:
Can i,edit my details after printing my green card
. What's d mistake?
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
dexcira:
. They will still send it. When I did mine . it wasn't sent immediately. It took some few days . hope u printed your green card?
My green card too couldnt print I was only able to print out my transaction Payment.. Pls what should I do !!
Re: NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony by dexcira(f): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
intswagga:

My green card too couldnt print I was only able to print out my transaction Payment.. Pls what should I do !!
. I duno oo. Maybe u should go bk to the cyber! Cos as long as camp is concerned you must show your green card. Moreover is your green card that shows you are done with registration so how come? Hope u did biometrics? Go bk to the cyber and find out wat went wrong. Hv nysc sent u any text?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers / Words Of Advice For Current & Prospective Corpers / NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.