Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. (75654 Views)

Chioma Shows Symptoms Of Pregnancy As She And Davido Visit Ooni Of Ife / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe / One Single Thing Wizkid Needs To Learn From Davido !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by ndnuray(m): 4:09am On Sep 08, 2015

Davido & his billionaire dad Deji Adeleke along with his brother Adewale Adeleke and members of his entourage which includes HKN producer Shiizii and manager Kamal Ajiboye, over the weekend were in his hometown of Osun State to attend the maiden convocation of the Adeleke University, which is owned by his family.

The 22 year old pop star star also performed at the University’s convocation dinner which was hosted by the Pro Chancellor who happens to be his dad. Following that the HKN crew inspected on-going construction at the Adeleke University’s permanent site which is being describes as an “ultra modern educational facility worth many billions of naira.”

See photos after the jump

SOURCE: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/07/photos-from-davidos-visit-to-new-university-owned-by-super-rich-dad-deji-adeleke/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Your future is Bright......

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by SupremeNG: 5:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Building the Uni for Davido.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by alonzoiv(m): 5:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Na free show the guy do there? That was his inheritance he inspected.

26 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Not uncool cool

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by adioolayi(m): 5:33am On Sep 08, 2015
alonzoiv:
Na free show the guy do there? That was his inheritance he inspected.
I tell you...his inheritance.. luckily he is rich too.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by pretydiva(f): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2015
The rich r getting richer. Never knew his dad own a university. May God bless their hustle

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 08, 2015
too much money...d problem nw is how 2 spend it...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by amichaelz101(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
No problem na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Nonybb: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
I WONDER WHY THE NEED FOR THIS KID TO SAG HIS TROUSERS EVEN WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO. I WILL GRADE DEJI ADELEKE F9 IN TRAINING OF THIS CHILD. IMAGINE WHEN YOU CANT TRAIN YOUR SON TO KNOW WHEN TO DRESS AS A MUSICIAN AND WHEN TO DRESS AS A COOPERATE GENTLEMAN VISITING A PLACE OF LEARNING AND YOU WANT TO BUILD A PLACE TO TRAIN OTHERS JUST BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY. THAT UNIVERSITY WHEN COMPLETED WILL BE LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH BECAUSE DEJI IS NOT A DISCIPLINARIAN AS A FATHER

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Berrylite: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Upon all the wealth his father has, Davido still went further to pursue his dream. Y won't his father take him through his inheritance knowing fully well that his son will not squander his wealth if entrusted on him. Hard work pays my people.

On the other news, if u care to reduce your weight by 10kg, using our product called CLEAN 9, from natural supplements, call or whatsap me for more details 0.8.0.6.7.2.4.8.2.7.8

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by oluwafemi113(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
OBO

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by morereb10: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
wooow
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by donholy28(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2015
But y did he go alongside his touts and also dressed like that.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by SammieLowkey(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Made men...for LIFE! Things like this are the reasons why I double my hustle. I'm getting there!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Segadem(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by donholy28(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2015
pretydiva:
The rich r getting richer. Never knew his dad own a university. May God bless their hustle
His dads university is one of d most expensive in Nigeria but my question be y David no go d university?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by kellybently(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Segadem(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Which hustle again?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by sagewonders(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2015
wow

I

am

plus

one

today

and I hit front page wow.

NL wish me well

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by aijayHenry(f): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2015
And this made Front page...how and why?? undecided
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by sotall(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2015
nothing to comment....lemme book space
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by valandy99(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2015
k
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by mufasapapasanta(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Nice1 cool
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2015
pretydiva:

my dear their hustle's been blessed already...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Lilshorecords(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2015
In davido's voice Obo! Baddest!
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by autotrader014(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by efilefun(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2015
grin
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by nnanyereugo(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Kk
Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by Faculty14(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
In davido's voice 'I remember when I had no money in ma bank account' na which day that wan happen undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. by MrZachs(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2015
OBO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / APHRO: Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (Video/Picture) / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.