Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise (9044 Views)

Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks all for your inputs.

If you are at the verge of signing this bond, please do go ahead and sign. Access banks is taking advantage of the fact that there are no jobs to railroad Nigerian youth into signing of an unfair contract.

I recently did a credit check on my name to see if ABP has reported me to CBN/Credit Bureau but it came out clean.

@ Lalasticlala, Seun, FP please so that i can avoid responding to the several PMs and respond once just here.

Thank you.
Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by gabwahz: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2016
@DrWise. Please sir, I would like to discuss with you privately. Thanks
Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2016
gabwahz:
@DrWise. Please sir, I would like to discuss with you privately. Thanks

I am available.
Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by mmyusuf1: 7:30pm On May 21, 2016
Otuabaroku:

Contract should be fair to all parties involved. In this case, Access Bank was unfair to the Op by saying he can be sacked within the two years but he can't resign within the period.

If that is the case, then Op can challenge them in court on the basis of the contract not being fair to him.
pls I need somebody to chat with personally about access bank if interested add me on watsapp 07037621320
Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by lionlee216(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2016
How did you sort out the issue with Access Bank sir?
cc DrWise
Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by jeyselassie(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
DrWise:

The bond says I must work with them for 2 years and I left after 15 months.
lol u were banned for nuisance
Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
jeyselassie:
lol u were banned for nuisance

Lol. Mad moderators.
Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by jeyselassie(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
men 2024 ur own make sense. one guy own na 2036
DrWise:

Lol. Mad moderators.
Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by Lucasinho(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
DrWise:

Lol. Mad moderators.
Sir Wise....My Bet9ja account don Red o...help me put something there....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise by DanielsParker(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm about to sign the same bond now with access bank. pls I know this is an old.thread , but o.p ,what were the working conditions like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road / How Do You Handle A Difficult Boss? / Federal Civil Servants Take Promotional Exams August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.