Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) (79925 Views)

Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by olempe(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2015
End time things embarassed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Shaadey: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2015
the slippers sef don cut undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Slimvincent(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmmm dey must av sold the baby
Can't u read? They said " No history of pregnancy"

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Exponental(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2015
did it come out through the vagina or anus?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Slimvincent(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2015
dammytosh:
Eediots

Arrest all the f00ls around then, they will confess who they sold the baby to.
U comment witout readin. They said "no history of pregnancy"

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2015
dammytosh:
Eediots

I didn't watch th video bt d story says she wasnt pregnant

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Mehn! The level of ignorance in this country makes my heart bleed.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by efextony: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2015
All northerners and their disease.na wa oh
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by LadyTochie(f): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2015
she had no history of pregnancy buh she born slippers. Na Godwin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2015
IS THE SLIPPERS BRANDED ....JUST WONDERING !!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by abiambo(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2015
True storyn by Nta reporter
tobimillar:
Not possible... I didn't waste my mb sha...pls whoever did should come and gist us....lets know if it's true......

If it's true then I will start believing that witches and wizards exist
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Lucascruiz(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2015
:oAbi she chop d sllipas
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by AnanseK(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Emmychem:
Pls tell her to deliver anoda one... Coz I need a pair of slippers urgently..... Rubbish!!!

Wait now. Slippers come in pairs identical twins, na Taiwo (Rt. foot) commot. Kehinde (Lft. Foot) still de inside.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2015
only fools believe shit like this angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by deebrain(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2015
dammytosh:
Eediots

Thank you very much. Clear case of crime here. But when we start picking people up, they will be abusing police that they are this and that...(not justifying over-zealousnes though)

You took the words out of my mouth.

Slippers my foot. Lets leave demons and deities out of this.

Did scan detect slippers?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by missKiffy(f): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Odikwa very serious
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by cozy7(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Slippers? That's only possible if she was impregnated by a shoe.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Kai minimi banka shege ;DKai minimi banka shege
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Blackkie: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Na lie!
The hospital staff must have sold the baby.

How can human being give birth to foot wear?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
I smell lies grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by prettyJoy22(f): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
LMAO cheesy which kind nonsense person no go hear...mtchewww angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Rotimi47: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2015
This ain't true! The hospital staff calling them after she had been discharged saying she gave birth to slippers! To me, all the hospital staff present should be arrested so that they can get to the root of the matter, but how come she didn't hear a baby cry if she actually gave birth to one? Also, it ain't easy to discharge a woman who just gave birth that quick. Something is amiss with this delivery.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Lionel8(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Jeez
hmmm wonders shall never cease to end bt come to think of it,it maybe a gang up plan
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Amadaz(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Juju at its peak
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Lionel8(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Jeez
hmmmmm wonders shall not cease to end but it can be a gang up plan.... In naija many impossibilities happen abruptly.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by tonychristopher: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Which kain witch be this winch seff
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by mmsen: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Stupidity personified.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmmm dey must av sold the baby
u r correct die.....dis tin happen in my area....dis one na tortoise she born......my dad even went to see it sef .......dey later found out dat d baby was sold
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by iameugene(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Please which designer.. Nike, Puma, Addidas, Gucci, if its Nike the witch or harbalist must be a fan
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by rattlesnake(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2015
Stop having 5ex with candles and pillows and slippers
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by kelmicheal: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2015
hmmm naija na wao see bizness baby exchange hands sharply
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Swissheart(f): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2015
D babe dey look lyk mumu.....slippers ko sandal ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.