Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) (79926 Views)

Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by NOBODYY: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
In yoruba we call this

"Batalabi"

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by unknown87: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
The person who stole the baby must be a rascal to have thought of replacing the baby with slippers grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by unknown87: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
NOBODYY:
In yoruba we call this

"Batalabi"
LMAO!!! Omo burukugrin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by charlesbailey(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rotfl... She made love with slippers??
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Shakazulu2: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
What rubbish is this? angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Shakazulu2: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
dejavski:
Abi she swallow slippers seed before undecided

grin grin grin this is just toooo funny to me... I laughed hard. Thanks cheesy lol
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Solozzo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
The only way this woman could have extracted slippers from her Private is that they must have been inserted into her. The slippers may have come from her Vaginaa, not the womb. So a careful history whether some quacks or native healers may have inserted them without her knowledge or she inserted them herself. I wonder why a nurse of PNO level cannot explain this to his staff and her patient.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by olaronkecristian(f): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
NOBODYY:
In yoruba we call this
"Batalabi"
u r so funny

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Henycymama(f): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
unknown87:
The person who stole the baby must be a rascal to have thought of replacing the baby with slippers grin
as if u knw wt I ws actually thinking
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Ballo52(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Throw the bitch out
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Georex(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by JezCalMeJay(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
philfrey08:
Lol... or she had swallowed one b4

Help this nigga/ babe
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
ISLAM and bad news.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by davidbanks(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Lol....buhari are u hearing this
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Shedrake: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2015
I will lyk to patronise. who knows it cud b my size. pls upload it on jumia.com
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by TS2(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
what if she (or and her partner) was using the slippers as a sexual pleasuring device and then it slipped (no pun intended) into her uterus? That's is a far better explanation than all these superstitious nonsense that people are spreading around here.

So she was using the two legs of the pair for pleasure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.