Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Doogee F5 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Doogee F5 Review (4129 Views)

Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / How To Root Doogee F5 / Tecno Phantom 5 (N70,000) Vs Doogee F5 (N34,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2015
DOOGEE F5 Review - This is the best device I've ever reviewed
http://www.cuulgeek.com.ng/2015/09/doogee-f5-phablet-review.html

Re: Doogee F5 Review by Billyzone4: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2015
cuulgeek:
there are questions i have been meaning to ask
1. DoEs Its Rom Come With Stock Android 5.1 rom or its own customised rom.
2. Does "ok google" work on all chinese phones expecially this doogee f5 with the customized rom it came with or with google now launcher.
3. does it support OTA UpDates? And How Early Frequently Do They Push Updates.
4. if it were to get android 6.0 mashmallow updates, do you think it will push it before this year ends.
Re: Doogee F5 Review by KuliMart: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2015
cuulgeek:

What do you call review?

1 Like

Re: Doogee F5 Review by Billyzone4: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
cuulgeek:
does it also support smart voice command and smart gestures like the f3pro
Re: Doogee F5 Review by Youngzedd(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Billyzone4:

The phone is not yet out, you should have asked him how He reviewed it.

1 Like

Re: Doogee F5 Review by Billyzone4: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Youngzedd:

The phone is not yet out, you should have asked him how He reviewed it.
right anyhow still waiting for an answer
Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
I really don't know if it's updateable but you should be able to install MIUI custom rom which is lighter and updatable that way there's an higher chance OK google will be more responsive

Billyzone4:

there are questions i have been meaning to ask
1. DoEs Its Rom Come With Stock Android 5.1 rom or its own customised rom.
2. Does "ok google" work on all chinese phones expecially this doogee f5 with the customized rom it came with or with google now launcher.
3. does it support OTA UpDates? And How Early Frequently Do They Push Updates.
4. if it were to get android 6.0 mashmallow updates, do you think it will push it before this year ends.
Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
It's a better phone than the f3 pro and has more functionality

Billyzone4:

Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Here ---> http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_234307.html it's available for sale. you seem so sure of yourself.

Billyzone4:

Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
If you did read the full post you would have had your answer

Billyzone4:

Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please why the biff?

KuliMart:

What do you call review?
Re: Doogee F5 Review by Billyzone4: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
cuulgeek:
I really don't know if it's updateable but you should be able to install MIUI custom rom which is lighter and updatable that way there's an higher chance OK google will be more responsive

so you mean ok google wont work on its rom out of the box.
Re: Doogee F5 Review by doctokwus: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
cuulgeek:
Here ---> http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_234307.html it's available for sale. you seem so sure of yourself.

How can1 get dis fone.Is dere any outlet its sold,if not is dere pay on delivery?
Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2015
OK google works with it. I said a faster rom means faster response. I am just voicing my professional opinion that the stock Android 4.1 won't be as responsive as a custom rom that will be without junk apps.

Billyzone4:

so you mean ok google wont work on its rom out of the box.
Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2015
It's only Nigerian stores that offer pay on delivery. That is not a Nigerian store

doctokwus:
How can1 get dis fone.Is dere any outlet its sold,if not is dere pay on delivery?
Re: Doogee F5 Review by KuliMart: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2015
cuulgeek:
Please why the biff?

Not at all sir, I am surprise to see a review of this phone by this time you know.

No harm meant.
Re: Doogee F5 Review by KuliMart: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2015
doctokwus:

You can get it from us here in Nigeria when available. Add us on BBM: 567E3951
Re: Doogee F5 Review by Billyzone4: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2015
cuulgeek:
OK google works with it. I said a faster rom means faster response. I am just voicing my professional opinion that the stock Android 4.1 won't be as responsive as a custom rom that will be without junk apps.

ok thanks. but it comes with 5.1os rit not 4.1 and it can be upgraded?
pls when you get the phone pls post some screenshots i got some questions to ask. and if i were to use the android mashmallow 6.0 custom rom for example will it have all the functions and features of the original stock os? and must it be rooted to use?
Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
KuliMart:

Not at all sir, I am surprise to see a review of this phone by this time you know.

No harm meant.

OK fine, this is it, before chinese phones sell globally, they first sell locally during which it might be in chinese language only. There is also the preorder and flash sales.

If you can get hold of a device with any of the above means, you will be able to review or know about it.
Re: Doogee F5 Review by cuulgeek(m): 2:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Billyzone4:

ok thanks. but it comes with 5.1os rit not 4.1 and it can be upgraded?
pls when you get the phone pls post some screenshots i got some questions to ask. and if i were to use the android mashmallow 6.0 custom rom for example will it have all the functions and features of the original stock os? and must it be rooted to use?

Hi, for you to install a custom ROM you must have root permission. If you've never done this before, I advise that you give someone with some experience as the very act will not only void your warranty but can also make your phone dead.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5.1 Plus (nokia X5) – Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria (pictures) / Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Full Specs, Reviews, And Cheapest Price In Nigeria / How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.