Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk (1518 Views)

My Hard Drive Is Not Showing On My Computer / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Swap Ur Gaming Lappy Wit My Ps4 Or Xbox1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2015
I wiped all d files on my hard disk is dere a way I can recover dem...
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Ngasky(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2015
yes you may. but not 100% guaranteed. use any type of file recovery software you can most likely get it back
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by prettytasha(f): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Recovering a hard drive is a bit like getting back a stolen car—you'll be happy to have your files back, but the results could be messy. No data recovery program will return your files to you in exactly the condition you originally kept them.
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Donald3d(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
prettytasha:
Recovering a hard drive is a bit like getting back a stolen car—you'll be happy to have your files back, but the results could be messy. No data recovery program will return your files to you in exactly the condition you originally kept them.
Well said maam,well said ,but it depends on various factors
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Ngasky:
yes you may. but not 100% guaranteed. use any type of file recovery software you can most likely get it back
aiit..thanks ..could u recommend any..
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2015
prettytasha:
thanks jare ..I don't even mind...I should just get dose files back...am archi student been on IT 4a while av not bin able 2 use CAD..almost all my works i did in skul were on it.
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by prettytasha(f): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2015
horlaleykan:

thanks jare ..I don't even mind...I should just get dose files back...am archi student been on IT 4a while av not bin able 2 use CAD..almost all my works i did in skul were on it.
you are welcome
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
prettytasha:
you are welcome
could u recommend ny of dose file recovery softwarea
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by prettytasha(f): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
horlaleykan:

could u recommend ny of dose file recovery softwarea
http://www.stellarinfo.com/hard-drive-recovery.php
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Ngasky(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
horlaleykan:

aiit..thanks ..could u recommend any..
just search on google but make sure you have the keys to the software don't trust anything trial or free it will only waste your time and give you the result of what you want but deny you the actual recovery.
after downloading the software google for the keys of that particular software and dont forget the version number of the software because it's very important in searching for the keys.
the recovery can take hours to complete especially if the hard drive is very big and you may need another storage ie external hard disk or flash drive that can contain your files because the recovery software will not allow you to recover the file on the original disk where you delete it previously
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ngasky:

just search on google but make sure you have the keys to the software don't trust anything trial or free it will only waste your time and give you the result of what you want but deny you the actual recovery.
after downloading the software google for the keys of that particular software and dont forget the version number of the software because it's very important in searching for the keys.
the recovery can take hours to complete especially if the hard drive is very big and you may need another storage ie external hard disk or flash drive that can contain your files because the recovery software will not allow you to recover the file on the original disk where you delete it previously
mehn u guys are gr8..thanks a lot..#grateful
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk by ToniW: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
That happens. Try to use some data recovery software, like Disk Drill for Windows https://www.cleverfiles.com/hard-drive-data-recovery.html It is freeware & very easy-to-use tongue

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i7 / How To Prevent Your Laptop From Damage / Download Sweet Selfie Camera For Your Pc And Take Beautiful And Gorgeous Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.