Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son (37643 Views)

BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie / Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie / Beasts Of No Nation (film) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by lilmizwierd(f): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keneking:
With our money right cheesy
How does money affect writing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by hensben(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
How this one take be news.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by alcmene: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
IGBOS....the proverbial rejected stones that turned to be the cornerstone of the house

5 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by softvio(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
My Crush!cheesy
now now? Hmmm women

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by knuckbuck(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Really good.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by Nnemuka(f): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Igbo's and Biafran's making us proud........

9 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by sholay2011(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
This movie has been getting raves at festivals. Most Oscar pundits have it penned down for Oscar nominations in many categories, including Elba and the young boy (Attah).

My expectations are high already. Bring it!

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by YerYer: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
I need to tap this family's gene pool, seems like they are destined to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by encryptjay(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Crocz:
Oh my! I love netflix movies...especially their series. This movie shoulda been a series thou, it's still gonna be a bang nonetheless sha. Expect some nasty adult content scenes too grin

Congrats to Mr. Iweala
Those guys too like adult content
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by onyii4u11: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
The iweala family are extrabrilliant. Back in skul no matter hoe hard u try u xcan only take second.in d family there arew about 5 neuro surgeons there phds in 30 yrs is very common.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by nanalady(f): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is good news.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by Obiwannn: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dharniel:
the iwealas are all brainy...
NO BE LIE...Their parents understood d importance of investing in quality education and have started reaping the rewards. I wont be surprised 2 see them at d top of govt parastatals a few years frm nW

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by MrRobot: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]MR. ROBOT, NARIALAND AND MODS, WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL AND WICKED TO COPY AND PASTE MY STORY FROM NAIRALAND AND CREDIT YOUR ROBOT AND THEN REMOVE THE SOURCE TO MY NIGERIANS REPORT ONLINE?
ARE YOU CURSED? angry grin

http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/09/nigerian-author-uzodinma-iwealas-novel.html

WON TI SASI YIN NI?
[/size]

I created the thread before you. I saw the trailer and decided to share it on NL. I guess the mod that moves it to front page nmust have added the images.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by anonimi: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by shizzy7(f): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
First its The movie CONCUSSION- Story line -- A Nigerian Doctor Played by will smith

NOW another Blockbuster
BEAST OF NO NATION - Story based on THE NIGERIAN writer...major actor IDRIS Elba

NOLLYWOOD YOU'RE NOW SLEEPING

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by sweatlana: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keneking:

Bad your money put intellect and talent for him head??

Bad belle!if u cannot appreciate good then good things will never come to u!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by shizzy7(f): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nnemuka:
Igbo's and Biafran's making us proud........
The story is based on Fela's Song - BEAST OF NO NATIONS Which iweala wrote a story/novel from
Google is your Friend..
AND
STOP BEING TRIBALISTIC..

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by shizzy7(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
googlepikin:
Yolobas won't like dis.
Abeg Iweala wrote the story From Fela's 1989 Song - Beast of No Nation,,

Tribalism Begats Hatred,,Stop.it..
NOTHING positive comes out from being Tribalistic
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by Emekamex(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
shizzy7:
The story is based on Fela's Song - BEAST OF NO NATIONS Which iweala wrote a story/novel from
Google is your Friend..
AND
STOP BEING TRIBALISTIC..
The story wasn't based on his song, only the title was gotten from it. The story is based on the sorrows of a child soldier named Agu who was forced to join a group of mercenaries at a young age.

10 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by shizzy7(f): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Up Fela
Some niggas already talking about Igbo we-Igbo us-Igbo that

BEAST OF NO NATION - FELA KUTI - 1986- SONG

BEAST OF NO NATION- Iweala - 2005 - NOVEL

BEAST OF NATION - 2015 - MOVIE

#say-no-tribalism
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by Nnemuka(f): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
shizzy7:
Google is your Friend..
AND
STOP BEING TRIBALISTIC..
honestly i'm in a good mood today, you would have regretted quoting me.
now run along

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by shizzy7(f): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Emekamex:

The story wasn't based on his song, only the title was gotten from it. The story is based on the sorrows of a child soldier named Agu who was forced to join a group of mercenaries at a young age.
The novel and Song was based on Happenings in Nigeria about oppressions and all...
The only modification is that he used a child soldier which is one of the things happening now as regards terrorism..
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by PasNina(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=MizMyColi post=37794502]My Crush!cheesy[/quote No be Tuface again??
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by Obijulius: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Igbo again.

Meanwhile some sophisticated people are beating their chests as second class citizens.

Oya come and eat. #parasites #masturbaters
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by Obijulius: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Your money

Since when. Or you meant Niger Delta money

Keneking:
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by TheFilmmaker: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Add me on BBM if you need the book in ePub or PDF format

Check my signature
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by Obijulius: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sorry but you are wrong.

Just

shizzy7:
Abeg Iweala wrote the story From Fela's 1989 Song - Beast of No Nation,,

Tribalism Begats Hatred,,Stop.it..
NOTHING positive comes out from being Tribalistic
Re: Uzodinma Iweala: 'Beast Of No Nation', Based On Novel By Okonjo-iweala‘s Son by mpowa(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
googlepikin:
Yolobas won't like dis.

Why the only lenses some people use in seeing everything in life is tribal behooves me, it's nice what he's doing but the origin of the whole idea still comes from Fela, a Yoruba man - the day we stop competing and start cooperating, we would finally move forward as a nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heritage Bank: ‘Tobi Bakre Resigned Prior To BBNaija Show’ / Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards / Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.