Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Study In The Philippines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The Philippines (6856 Views)

Affordable Admission Into Universities In The Philippines For 2018 / Affordable 2017 Admission Into Top Universities In The Philippines Asia / Last Batch 2017 Admission Into Top Cheap Universities In The Philippines Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In The Philippines by oluwawilliams(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2015
STUDY IN THE PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITIONFEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which willbe quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied inthe Philippines? Do you know south Koreasends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is oneof the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course. The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco resultyou can gain admission to any school and course of your choice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines 1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school to process and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.3, After you've received the invitation,you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is totaled you and give you information aboutthe schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on+639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60

Re: Study In The Philippines by mygee2(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Hey pls how much isbd cost of living in philliphines
Re: Study In The Philippines by Princessah: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
For any information drop a mail at eduphilippines7@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on+639277922594.i be glad to help you.I am a student here in the Philippines.
Re: Study In The Philippines by Princessahh: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2016
ADMISSION IS ON FOR JANUARY 2017 INTAKE.STUDY IN THE PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITIONFEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.With the present condition of most countries its quit expensive to afford schooling in most countries, in most cases you've ignored the fact that Philippines is much cheaper and affordable to maintain ones self,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 3 out of 10 doctors in the US studied inthe Philippines?the teaching is internationally accepted all over the world.
Admission is on for January 2017 intake.hurray and you will not regret your actions.
For any information drop a mail at eduphilippines7@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on+639277922594.i be glad to help you.I am also a student here in the Philippines.
Re: Study In The Philippines by Princessahh: 5:51am On Oct 10, 2016
SCHOLARSHIP!SCHOLARSHIP!!SCHOLARSHIP!!!GOLDEN OPPORUNITY.
ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORUNITY.

Isnt it interesting 100% scholarship and full tuition scholarship for anyone.Make moves dont sit down in one place and say its a lie.enjoy dis opporunty now and you will never regret doing that.

100% 4 years tuition fees free full scholarship
Southest Forestry University
Bachelor DegreesadEnglish Medium)
1.Civil Engineering
2.Mechanical & Electronics Engineering
3.Computer Engineering
4.BBA-Bachelor of Business Administration
MBA-Master of Business Administration, please contact me.full scholarship

Full tuition fees scholarship.
1 year Chinese language & 4 year bachelor

Hostel fees 8000 Rmb per year

Major :
1.Business English (Aviation Service )
2.Flight Vehicle manufacture
3.Marketing
4.Financial Management
5.Software Engineering
6.Energy and Power engineering
7.Mechanical design and manufacture engineering
8.Electrical information engineering
9.Automobile service engineering
10.Automation
11.Material shaping and controlling engineering
12.Logistics engineering
13.Flight vehicle quality andd reliability
14.Architecture environmental power application
15.Finance
16.Hospitality
17.communication engineering
18.Automobile service engineering

KINDLY PASS THE INFORMATION YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONES LIFE.

For further information on how to go about it drop an e-mail at eduphilippines7@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on+639277922594.i be glad to help you.
Re: Study In The Philippines by Princessah: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2016
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

Admission process in on going for all courses, get admission and enjoy the benefits that follows.
For more detailed information contact me on +63 927 792 2594 or send me mail on my Email eduphilippines7@gmail.com.

Let's help one another to become better.
Re: Study In The Philippines by Princessahh: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Are you having issues with SPA or Red ribbon in Philippines chat me on WhatsApp just for directive.+63 927 792 2594
Re: Study In The Philippines by Sexydimple: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Thank you princessah.Am now in San Carlos virgen milagrosa university for degree in Nursing.
She is real and very accommodating.Went out of her way to settle me down.
Thank you so much
Re: Study In The Philippines by chaps1124: 11:03am On May 15, 2017
Please how can I get admision
Re: Study In The Philippines by PascalJ(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2017
Sexydimple:
Thank you princessah.Am now in San Carlos virgen milagrosa university for degree in Nursing.
Thank you so much
Pls send me ur wats app no so we can have a chat on their masters programme.
Re: Study In The Philippines by Omofunaab2: 4:02pm On May 15, 2017
Sexydimple:
Thank you so much

I have a relative in that school studying nursing too

1 Like

Re: Study In The Philippines by PascalJ(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I have a relative in that school studying nursing too
Omofunnab, really. I will like to find out about the masters in mechanical engineering there
Re: Study In The Philippines by Omofunaab2: 4:20pm On May 15, 2017
PascalJ:

Omofunnab, really. I will like to find out about the masters in mechanical engineering there

Am sorry, but i have no idea of their admission process for post graduate.. But you need to be wary of scammers here on nairaland.. .schooling outside the country isn't as cheap as people say here. ..everything depends on the exchange rate.. .

2 Likes

Re: Study In The Philippines by sKeetz(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Please how can I get admission there
Re: Study In The Philippines by segunojo866: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
sKeetz:
Please how can I get admission there
hahahahahaha justwise you forgot to ban me here
Re: Study In The Philippines by sKeetz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
segunojo866:
hahahahahaha justwise you forgot to ban me here

Re: Study In The Philippines by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
I am interested in schooling in Philippines. Please I wanna know if the country is peaceful & chances of getting a job.
Re: Study In The Philippines by Adesope96: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sexydimple:
Thank you so much
please can I have your number, I would like to study Nursing in Philippines
Re: Study In The Philippines by derek185: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Study in the Philippines for a very low cost no exams needed, just waec or neco and a valid passport, confirmed admission 100% contact +639776892723 for calls and text message For whatsapp:+234 9028567391
Re: Study In The Philippines by Candace156: 2:25am On Mar 23, 2019
If you need help studying in Philippines and admission letter. Do contact me on What's app +639159804901
Re: Study In The Philippines by derek185: 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Study in the philippines 2020 for a very low cost. Courses of your choice.no examination required. Requirements: waec or neco, valid passport. Admission is 100% assured. Contact: calls: +639776892720.
Whatsapp: +2349028567391
Re: Study In The Philippines by YEAEMEDIA(f): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello
Re: Study In The Philippines by UjuConfy: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2023
How can I send money to Nigeria from Philippines?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? / List Of Unis That Accept Those That Didn't Choose Them In Jamb But Scored 180+ / Lagos Gov. Approves Establishment Of 173 Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.