Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 (6316 Views)

This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
oluwabuse:
indeed. Ihu
You doubt me shey?

Google specs of 'fly era nano 8 IQ4400'

Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by frostland(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
pls am still tinking if to buy dis tecno or infinix hot2 pls which 1 is better?
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
ayobami52:
Useless and clueless post. Not on point. How can a blogger say 16gb Rom and 3600mAh battery are not adequate. Pls remove ur link ASAP

cheesy

Reconsidering how they said the phone would be.. i think 16Gb is not enough
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
frostland:

bro..pls go for Infinix
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by reaky(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
runzlord:

Lol.

Too bad. Why can't people just save money and buy a good phone with known brand name?

He was using infinix hot note o

Na only dual camera flash plus d mega pixel
Caught his eyes for d tecno
And he sold d infinix

I warned him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by mikool007(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
khalhokage:
You should give up blogging about tech because you obviously have no idea about what you're talking of, completely clueless.
ur d one who obviously needs that advice. i dont think u know what ur talking baut cuz evry1 of the facts r tru
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by mikool007(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
frostland:
advice below
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by mikool007(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
frostland:
tecno = bondage nd stagnation
Infinix = freedom
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by khalhokage(m): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
mikool007:
ur d one who obviously needs that advice. i dont think u know what ur talking baut cuz evry1 of the facts r tru

really? A 3000mah battery is too small, 16gb storage is too little, 1gb ram is too small, 2mb pics are mind blowing sizes, all of these in a phone that's dirt cheap.
Think about what you and the op are talking about carefully.
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by mjames: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Craven:
1. 3000 mAh for a battery is not small. And even if it is, there are power banks out there to help. So this isn't a problem.

2. This device comes with a memory card slot to expand memory to up to 32GB. So if 16GB is small, users of this device can expand. Again, this is not a problem.

3. Some people consider 1GB of RAM to be small, others do not find this to be a problem. But for a device that costs around N25,000, you shouldn't expect spectacular features.

4. The only problem this device may pose to users is the lack of OTA updates to improve devices.

No mind the hateful op
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2015
runzlord:

You doubt me shey?

Google specs of 'fly era nano 8 IQ4400'
haaa, im sure your phone is manufuctured in iraq? Nawa oo....go buy better phone joo.
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2015
oluwabuse:
haaa, im sure your phone is manufuctured in iraq? Nawa oo....go buy better phone joo.

Actually its russia! And I like it as per its what I can afford, so far the only issue I have is its main internal memory, its small, just 1Gb.
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by richymain(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2015
op as u dn post d rubbish finish!! go house to house go kill people wey dn dey use d phone already,better still come rob me off my own money wey I wan use buy this baby! foolish
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
runzlord:

Actually its russia! And I like it as per its what I can afford, so far the only issue I have is its main internal memory, its small, just 1Gb.
ok.
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nigerians want a note 5 features on a tecno phone yucks
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
reaky:

He was using infinix hot note o
Na only dual camera flash plus d mega pixel Caught his eyes for d tecno And he sold d infinix

I warned him

cheesy laffing in Hindi.. The Guy need Spiritual Cane :lol
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by reaky(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Gistpluz:

cheesy laffing in Hindi.. The Guy need Spiritual Cane :lol

I tells u
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Andking: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
i have used both the infinix hot note, infinix hot note pro, infinix zero 2(all sold them off for different reasons I don't wanna mention on this post) and currently using the camon c8. I wonder why most people are just filled up with hate in there blood. Let me start with the OP, when infinix released all there flagship phones I never heard of anyone complain of the said 16gb, and mind u most notable brands of which there phones cost 70k plus still manufacture phones of 16gb. so I wonder what the ish is all about 16gb.

You complained of 3000mah battery, even infinix zero 2 with a 2200 battery still sells for 35k and even other notable brands still have lower mah battery. so why do u wanna just create baseless issues of a 26000# phone. and the battery of the camon c8 still serves me for more than 8hours with heavy usage(3g always on, gaming for like 2hours plus, and browsing and more).

There is no game nor app I have tried on this device that hasn't run smoothly.

SO GUYS QUIT THIS HATE FOR TECNO AND COME OUT WITH STRONG POINTS and when doing that also put in consideration the price.

LIKE SOMEONE SAID U WANT A NOTE 5 IN A 26000 FONE.

The only I reason I can advice one not to get this fone wud be if u are so much interested in OTA update then don't bother buying this device.

2 Likes

Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by udemzyudex(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
This op dey craze..... Yeah, quote me anywhere
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
udemzyudex:
This op dey craze..... Yeah, quote me anywhere

lol
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is your opinion. There are a whole lot of people that will buy this phone still angry
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please tell him o.

Andking:
i have used both the infinix hot note, infinix hot note pro, infinix zero 2(all sold them off for different reasons I don't wanna mention on this post) and currently using the camon c8. I wonder why most people are just filled up with hate in there blood. Let me start with the OP, when infinix released all there flagship phones I never heard of anyone complain of the said 16gb, and mind u most notable brands of which there phones cost 70k plus still manufacture phones of 16gb. so I wonder what the ish is all about 16gb.

You complained of 3000mah battery, even infinix zero 2 with a 2200 battery still sells for 35k and even other notable brands still have lower mah battery. so why do u wanna just create baseless issues of a 26000# phone. and the battery of the camon c8 still serves me for more than 8hours with heavy usage(3g always on, gaming for like 2hours plus, and browsing and more).

There is no game nor app I have tried on this device that hasn't run smoothly.

SO GUYS QUIT THIS HATE FOR TECNO AND COME OUT WITH STRONG POINTS and when doing that also put in consideration the price.

LIKE SOMEONE SAID U WANT A NOTE 5 IN A 26000 FONE.

The only I reason I can advice one not to get this fone wud be if u are so much interested in OTA update then don't bother buying this device.

Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
LOL

richymain:
op as u dn post d rubbish finish!! go house to house go kill people wey dn dey use d phone already,better still come rob me off my own money wey I wan use buy this baby! foolish
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
I own a camon c8 and I love it so whatever
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
I own a camon c8 and I love it so whatever

perhaps you love et.. I Don't
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by sourdick: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Who give dis Op ice block for inside dis cold...he be like say hin brain don ice...how person go talk say 3000mah and 16gb no do for inside 26k phone.even bigger htc,sony,samsung products sef wey cost die sef no carry 3000mah...Tell ur girlfrnd make she do hot tea for you or find better ogogoro drink.

#teamGionee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by niceguy7(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls oo......is mtn bis with simple android server still working?
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by parrotibaba(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
From what I can gather, this op is just bored n decided to be naughty.

- FACT 1; The pics he displayed up there with his watermark ain't his, probably got it from Techlector's blog.

- FACT 2; He hasn't even seen the phone let alone touch or operate it hence the brain fart.

- FACT 3; Even if he hasn't operated the phone, common sense could hv told him to seek reviews from blogs n websites before puking garbage all over this section.

- FACT 4; The problem with folks here is that they can't differentiate a midrange phone from a flagship ( it's like the word "flagship" means the latest phone on board for them). This phone is clearly a midrange phone n so the specs r expected to be in that range. I haven't seen where 16gig ROM is too little or a 3000mAh battery too small.

- FACT 5; The only salient point the op made was the issue of lack of updates from the OEM.
Re: Four Important Reasons Why You Should Not Use The New Tecno Camon C8 by TechLector: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
am just laughing and at same time frowning at the op angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 / Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.80 Apk For Android / 9mobile Operator Marks 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.