Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? (4491 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nimc Is Still Conducting Test.when Do We See Our Result. / Nnpc Test- When! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by shevchenko(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2009
How long does it take MTN to call after the aptitude test?
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by cvibe: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
I'm quite positive that if you're successful, you'll hear from them.
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by gReenmAn(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
if the mountain doesn't go to Mohammed, let Mohammed go to the mountain- call them.
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by Epiphany(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2009
Both cvibe and gReenmAn are correct.

If you are successful, you will def hear from them. However, sometimes, these recruiters can be very slow. If after a week or two, you have not heard from them, call them. They should have given you someone's details you can talk to for some feedback!

The time btw my last interview and when i was made an offer took almost one year. Imagine that! It was for another Multinational though.
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2009
i never even knew MTCN did recruitment tests

in alot of companies, recruitment tests are simply 'to fulfil all righteousness' ie the company ogas already have candidates, but the tests are conducted so no one can make noise about man know man etal, or so that HR can justify their huge budget. in the past, i did 2 diff BAT tests. dirt cheap. but i was never called.
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by bigboyslim(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2009
Me too. When did MTN start aptitude tests? I thought Aptitude tests are for Banks and Oil Companies
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by server34(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2009
gReenmAn:

if the mountain doesn't go to Mohammed, let Mohammed go to the mountain- call them.
. . . lol.
Shevchenko, how far na? U messed up in chelsea, u went back to Milan without performance, how u expect say MTN go call u Better change your userID to Messi, great things will begin to happen.
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by shevchenko(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2009
server34:

. . . lol.
Shevchenko, how far na? U messed up in chelsea, u went back to Milan without performance, how u expect say MTN go call u Better change your userID to Messi, great things will begin to happen.
you no well, calabar boy tongue
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by shevchenko(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2009
bigboyslim:

Me too. When did MTN start aptitude tests? I thought Aptitude tests are for Banks and Oil Companies
Did you also write that test? I saw the IV on the test date.How annoying undecided
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by shevchenko(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2009
cvibe:

I'm quite positive that if you're successful, you'll hear from them.
According to the email they sent me, only successful candidates will be invited for the next stage of the interview process (typically within a maximum of 2 weeks from the test date

Its 3 and half weeks already? angry
Maybe I wasn't successful embarassed
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by shevchenko(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
gReenmAn:

At the time ,I didn't see the need to ask for the test administrator's number.I regret it now.Do you know anyone I can reach on phone
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by lilred(f): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2009
Hello Shevchenko pls what position did u apply for and when did you apply for the MTN job ? Thanks
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by zaragoza(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2009
@shevy
I think we are facing a similar problem here. I had a test with virgin nigeria oct. last year, d two of us dat passed had our interview dsame day, 3wks later they sent d other guy a mail tellin him dat he was unsuccessful with d interview, upto dis moment i've not received any mail informing me if i made it or not.
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by onaives(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2009
My friend. It takes time. I don't think you have to be bothered by their replies yet, Well, come to think of it, the depth of your worth will inspire MTN to call you immediately. Good luck
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by tayoast(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
Pls., when did d test take place?
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by shevchenko(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2009
tayo_ast:

Pls., when did d test take place?
About 3weeks ago
lilred:

Hello Shevchenko pls what position did u apply for and when did you apply for the MTN job ? Thanks
I applied late January as an RNP engineer
Re: After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? by omokafe(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
please could some in da house should tell us hw they informaton asrespect interviews of dis multinational companies. Any hope for ND holders with ICAN AAT? please. I also need advice as to whether to do BSC part-time. could anybody tell me the good and bad side of it.
Thanks. cheers :

(1) (Reply)

Cnssl Training / The 5 Most Powerful Things You Can Do On Linkedin (that You May Be Missing) / Start Plain And Pattern Business With 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.