Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

nokia su-33w tv receiver update - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / nokia su-33w tv receiver update (171331 Views)

Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 / Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2009
after 2morrow i cant order for this device again,till january,and please if u dont want it now ,dont ask me to order until u are ready,please me too i dey beg o! a girl from nairaland asked me to order for her,when it arrived, i called her,she said i should text my address which i did,the day she was supposed to come and pay snd collect her item,she didnt show up,i called good three days ,she refused to pick my call,so i dey beg una,na money me too risk pay oyinbo for this item
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2009
@Boss Ttdiamonds did it work ?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by honsule(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2009
@ceejay.Guess i have to install that software on my N95 again and see whether it will work.However i have removed that offline post by Harolink.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2009
@honsule i am still contemplating if i should buy one now because i dont have any left except the one i am using for my phone,i still dont believe it will work on n95 unless PR4 is included in its latest firmware version,try and update the firmware and try it
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by honsule(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2009
ceejay80s:

@honsule i am still contemplating if i should buy one now because i dont have any left except the one i am using for my phone,i still dont believe it will work on n95 unless PR4 is included in its latest firmware version,try and update the firmware and try it

am using the latest N95 version o. 31.0.017.send me the software let me install
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by talk2medo(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2009
@ ceejay, Am using N77, any luck for me? abeg update me. talk2medo @ yahoo.com
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2009
@honsule send me your email again @talk2medo call me now on 08028789799 , 07032659200 and i will tell u what to do
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
@talk2medo check ur email @ honsule check ur email now
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by honsule(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
I have finally satisfied my curiosity.It is not compatible.It refused to even open.

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by talk2medo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ ceejay Thanks, I got your mail, am working on it right now but am afraid we dont have 3G in our area. can I still try it?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
talk2medo:

@ ceejay Thanks, I got your mail, am working on it right now but am afraid we dont have 3G in our area. can I still try it?
u dont need 3g,u only need to subscribe which connect to the internet to send activation settings to ur phone and after that ,u dont need internet or 3g or wap connections, it DVB-H like your home decorder,when u are through please let us know
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
@honsule eeeyaaaaaaah!!! sorry
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by insongrata(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ceejay: Please how do you mean subscription?How Does one need to subscribe to have this feature powered and start reception?
I saw on my N93i a feature for TV-out ability. Can this be of compatibility to this your stuff? Let me know please. Thanks.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
insongrata:

@ceejay: Please how do you mean subscription?How Does one need to subscribe to have this feature powered and start reception?
I saw on my N93i a feature for TV-out ability. Can this be of compatibility to this your stuff? Let me know please. Thanks.
tv out feature on ur n93i simply means u can watch any video u have on ur phone on tv via tv out cable,every thing u have on ur phone u will be able to view it on ur tv set via tv out cable,even the games u have on ur phone,u will be able to play them on ur tv set,if u dont have the tv out cable for n93i,go to computer village ikeja and get one,its about 1,000naira or ,1,500 at most,for the mobile tv,u need to send me ur email and i will send the software to ur email
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
this is how the cable looks like

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by talk2medo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ ceejay You are the man, so I dey dull myself all this days, it works perfectly man, you really rock my world today, I will post sum screenshoot later. man I go holla you. thanks man. I really appreciate it. grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by talk2medo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
wow!!! No Sleeping tonite. lol tongue

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by insongrata(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ceejay80: Thanks so much for your gesture and elaboration. You've really captured my fancy about your ability to relate well with people whom you've not yet met. This is unlike honsule, whom if you ask him any question or seek help from him, he will outright snub you, ignore your request and the more, delete your postings on the forum. I guess he will learn to change for good from your goodness. Though you are somehow making money from your advert oh. Lol. >>fiery.thunderman@gmail.com<< grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by insongrata(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
@talk2
medico:
Good news from you. Please what nokia phone model and version are you currently using? Lol.
>>fiery.thunderman@gmail.com<< grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
@insongrata i have neva asked any body to give or send me money for any purpose or service, i only advertise to sell my nokia su-33w tv receiver device.so please, Check ur email and instal the application i sent to u and give us feedback
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
ceejay it didnt work on my phone, so I bought my friends n73, I guess I'll hv to buzz u by january since I'm cash strapped at the moment, Or I'll try it on my n82, When I upgrade to v31,
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Ttdiamonds it wont work on n82,check ur n73 firmware,or go to application,if u cant find the mobile tv apps there,then update ur firmware,if u cant do it urself,take it to nokia office at computer village. They will update it 4u.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by talk2medo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ ceejay
I cant takew my eyes off my phone, I cant still believe am the owner of this phone. lol grin
@ inson
Na Nokia N77 I dey use and also want to tell you that u had a nice observation.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Wilfem(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ talk2medo,
You're welcome to the club of mobile enjoyment on the palm of your hands, but I'll advise you to sleep tonight 'cos you need rest & moreso, the excitement you're having now is just for a while. At times I doze off with the tv on on the phone while I'm on the bed. I just hope we'll be given the opportunity of adding more channels to the programme list so as to have full enjoyment. Once again, you're welcome. [color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by talk2medo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ Wilfem
You are right, men I wish we can get more stations, Am enjoying every bit of it. Men!!! Cant Shout! lol
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Koolwilly(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
Please can the stuff work on N72??
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by insongrata(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2009
@ceejay: Thanks I've got the software you sent to box. You really are quite thrilling and considering like I had earlier mentioned.

@koolwilly: Oops! The stuff ain't compatible with N72 boy. Just get a compatible cell phone to power the swagger wagger ragger magger grin grin grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2009
please if any one is interested in the su-33w tv receiver, just let me know now or if u need my acct. number u can pay in so that i can order for the device immediately b4 they go on holiday in the uk, i only ordered and pay for one yesterday,i no dey do partiality na first come first serve

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by udontneed: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ ceejays
how much be thing self make I help you market am small? grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by insongrata(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2009
You don't need: I can sell them to you at the cost of 48k. Contact me for details as my own can receive over 72channels includings stations in USA &Canada and Australia. Buzz me up and I'll supply you one time.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2009
@insongrata please explain more about ur software and we need proof and one more thing, open ur own thread an sell ur software with 70 channels please .thank u 4 comprehending@all i will not be RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEALING U MAKE WITH ANY BODY HERE!
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by jafextra(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ceejay Im interested in the tv receiver but is likely I get to u 18 or 21 of this month . Any discount on that 25k? Is the service available all over Lagos? Can it used any MTN sim pls get back to me @jaykay051@gmail.com thanks I realy mean business.(NOKIA 6220c hope is compatible

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (107)

Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.