Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole (46328 Views)

Blackhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
[b]
The trinity of points in space time. The Blackhole, the wormhole and the holy whitehole. . these points are relating points of spacetime manipulation and effects on reality.

To understand the phenomenons behind the formation of these, we have to first understand the formation of black holes

BLACKHOLE

[1] A blackhole is usually formed when a massive star dies, Once the dying star has cast off it's star stuff in a supernova. The core- is no longer held in check by nuclear process- collapses under it's own weight.

It gets smaller and smaller until it become an impossibly dense speck of spookiness called [size=15]Singularity[/size].
This dense speck bends the fabrics of spacetime around it forming a gravity hole that acts like a cosmic plug hole that pulls everything inside of which none can esacape.

A blackhole is born

BIRTHING THE WORMHOLE

Sometimes during the collapse of a star into a singularity, the core of the star still is on a rotating motion and so the more the space time collapses into a singularity, the spinning gets faster and forced space and time to wrap around into a ring instead of a singularity point like a typical blackhole.

The rings singularity is called The WormHole or Einstein Rosen Bridge.

This tunnel (wormhole) punches through the fabrics of spacetime and emerges in a different dimension; Maybe a parallel universe, the past or future.. Matter pulled into a blackhole can pass through this tunnel..

It may interest you to know that the Old Scandinavian (Vikings) civilizations had something scientist has identified to be similar to the wormhole, the vikings called it "The Bifrost" A bridge according to them in the cosmos where the distance between two realms or dimensions are lessen that one can travel from one point to another in a jiffy.

This was the bridge the Gods (Odin, Thor, Loki and others used to visit earth, Hhmmm sounds striking and strange huh? wink Freaks me out too...lol..

WHITEHOLE

Since matter pulled into a blackhole might pass through the wormhole, this matter must have a point of emergence but as we know matter cannot escape the blackhole.

So the other end of the tunnel in this case is the opposite of blackhole.

This other part of the tunnel unlike blackhole cannot allow matter into it, not even light can penetrate but it allows matter out, that point in spacetime is the hypothetical point as predicted by the theory of relativity known as THE WHITE HOLE.

So it is straight line of spacetime travel.

Matter pulled into Blackhole -----> Passes through Wormhole ----> Pushed out from the whitehole

UNDERSTAND THE MECHANISM OF A SINGULARITY.
Ok to explain singularity is a basic form for easy understanding.
Gravity basically is the effect of an object has on the fabrics of spacetime around it.

Imagine space time as a bed spread, if you place an object on a bed spread the weight of the object distorts the straight sheet by denting the area where it rests.
Anything coming within the area of that dent will fall in towards the object whose weight made the dent, That is gravity. The heavier the object, the deeper the dent it will form just like some one as fat as queed or Robinhez falling on a bed, it will make a pretty much deep dent..wink

That is how the core of a collapsed star bends space and time to make a dent but in this case the matter is squeezed into an incredibly small speck but the weight is outrageous and so pulls the fabrics of spacetime into an infinity small point (singularity) and this point is too small but dense that nothing can escape it not even light.

Cc. Dekatron, Teempakguy, menesheh, llaykorn, Blakjewelry, Pr0ton, FrancisTony, freecocoa.
[/b]

38 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by DrDxtrz: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bookmarked for later.. In traffic.

5 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by dekatrons(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin

I must be present here. cool

Imagine if we could create wormholes at will.

I would have been able to slap RobinHez over the internet last night when my hand was itching me. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by menesheh(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
The glamour of our dear universe bearing the illusion of intelligence.

Keep similar topic coming, enjoyed reading.

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
@Johny

Since nothing can escape from a blackhole, why is matter pulled in by the blackhole pushed out through the whitehole

And for the record, I'm not fat! tongue

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin grin grin

I must be present here. cool

Imagine if we could create wormholes at will.

I would have been able to slap Robin Hez over the internet last night when my hand was itching me. cheesy cheesy

Like dat guy in X-Men (days of future past), or even Jumper! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by menesheh(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Since the death of a star do give birth to new one, how many stars are created after the whole events.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
lol 'cast off it's star stuff'

see colloquialisms abeg

interesting sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
RobinHez:
@Johny

Since nothing can escape from a blackhole, why is matter pulled in by the blackhole pushed out through the whitehole

And for the record, I'm not fat! tongue
A blackhole with an infinite singularity point has no wormhole and so any matter can not go out of it or escape.

But a collapsing star gravity formed around a spinning core will not make an infinite point but rather fabrics of space and time around it will be wrapped by the spinning core thereby creating a ring.

So any matter that enters the blackhole keeps sliding towards the gravity and ultimately will pass through the ring this time because instead of point, the wormhole has a ring-like tunnel..

Btw, with the way i imagine your big head, you are gonna get fat soon or you just need to stop eating and start fasting grin

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
lol 'cast off it's star stuff'

see colloquialisms abeg

interesting sha
lol...it had to be as basic as possible to avoid some systems crashing grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
menesheh:
The glamour of our dear universe bearing the illusion of intelligence.

Keep similar topic coming, enjoyed reading.
Actually it shows one event affects the other and ultimately leads to another new event entirely...

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
menesheh:
Since the death of a star do give birth to new one, how many stars are created after the whole events.
Nebulas are ultimately the birthing wombs of stars but supernovas of massive stars can give birth to dwarves.

But in the issue of blackhole formation, am not sure stars are formed on the process because the gravitational pull of the blackhole pulls every matter in and allow none out, so i doubt if it can lead to a star formation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
menesheh:
The death of a star does not give birth to a new star, rather the outcome depends on mass or size of the dying star. It can form a white dwarf, neutron star or a black hole

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hey guys do you know that black holes where first predicted in theory before their discovery? The significance of this is that though wormhole and white holes are yet be discovered, it might be possible someday. The possibility of wormhole made me long the movie series Stargate Atlantis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
RobinHez:

Like dat guy in X-Men (days of future past), or even Jumper! cheesy
exactly.
Which is why you and I, need to start researching on an alcubierre drive. wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Hey guys do you know that black holes where first predicted in theory before their discovery? The significance of this is that though wormhole and white holes are yet be discovered, it might be possible someday. The possibility of wormhole made me long the movie series Stargate Atlantis
Yeah just like the planet Neptune was first predicted in theory too before being discovered.

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Yeah just like the planet Neptune was first predicted in theory too before being discovered.
Yes I know, but why I find the black hole prediction important is because of the prediction of wormhole and white holes. Some day we might be able to create artificial wormhole

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Yes I know, but why I find the black hole prediction important is because of the prediction of wormhole and white holes. Some day we might be able to create artificial wormhole
I am betting my left butt on that. . . Theoretically Wormholes and Whiteholes are very plausible and if a whitehold leads to a parallel universe, it may also help us understand ours more ……… I think scientists are working on creating an artificial blackhole back here on earth
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
WORMholes? BLACKhole?! WHITEholes?!! Oga seun abeg move this to the religion section.

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
timonski:
WORMholes? BLACKhole?! WHITEholes?!! Oga seun abeg move this to the religious section.
Religion section

for what?. . . .what exactly is the business of physics with religion angry

3 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
johnydon22:
I am betting my left butt on that. . . Theoretically Wormholes and Whiteholes are very plausible and if a whitehold leads to a parallel universe, it may also help us understand ours more ……… I think scientists are working on creating an artificial blackhole back here on earth
Yeah it is believed that the reason the force of gravity is weak is because it leaks into other universe, so creating a minute black hole here and testing of the data will actually confirm if parallel universe really exist

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by menesheh(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Religion section

for what?. . . .what exactly is the business of physics with religion angry

He is judging by your identity.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Dekatron01(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
@ johnydon22 :- na one NDI ARA MOD ban me o @dekatron

just seeing this o jare. . .BRB. . .
@ dekatrons, dnt impersonate me o
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
menesheh:

He is judging by your identity.
My identity kwa cheesy
starting to wonder which one is my identity again grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
exactly.
Which is why you and I, need to start researching on an alcubierre drive. wink

And what is that? undecided
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dekatron01:
@ johnydon22 :- na one NDI ARA MOD ban me o @dekatron

just seeing this o jare. . .BRB. . .

@ dekatrons, dnt impersonate me o
Lol... and someone is calling Jonathan clueless? NL mods beat the guy hands down for that grin

abeg na joke i joke make anybody no chop me ban...

Anyway we will be waiting for you bro
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Yeah it is believed that the reason the force of gravity is weak is because it leaks into other universe, so creating a minute black hole here and testing of the data will actually confirm if parallel universe really exist
And this will change everything as we know it, the way we see the universe.

What do you think about the Vikings mention of a Bifrost (Wormhole) in their folklores when nothing like that has been ever known to the world

2 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
RobinHez:

And what is that? undecided
it's a . . . wait.

How do I explain this now . . . .

It's a theoretical devices based on ********** that allows people to travel at superluminal speeds by contracting the space in front of the object and expanding the space behind. So, while the actual acceleration is normal, space is shortened so less acceleration covers more distance. Effectively increasing the technical speed without even approaching the light speed limit in flat space.

Basically, it's a device that allows you to teleport. grin

3 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Dekatron01(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol... and someone is calling Jonathan clueless? NL mods beat the guy hands down for that grin

abeg na joke i joke make anybody no chop me ban...

Anyway we will be waiting for you bro

Right now, I just had a meal of Egusi & Rice, had a looonnnnggg hot bath, & now on my bed. However, i wll say little may brain can process

Black holes are really bad arses in keeping mass in.

I read once that at CERN, they are tryna re-create/build a mini black hole. I believe the amount of energy required would be too enormous for out tech, but then :- CERN GUYS ARE GODS. I am sure my best professor of physics can't tackle and average person there.

@Teempakguy, Robinhez & blackjewel, Do u think X - MEN :- DAYS OF FUTURE PAST IS REALISTIC? I mean PRESENT & PAST CO-EXIST & ITS EVEN LOGAN'S MIND THAT WENT BACK. C'mon, THOR CAN STILL BE POSSIBLE, BUT X-MEN? IMO, is a scientific blunder. . . Am sleepy ni o
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
johnydon22:
A blackhole with an infinite singularity point has no wormhole and so any matter can not go out of it or escape.

But a collapsing star gravity formed around a spinning core will not make an infinite point but rather fabrics of space and time around it will be wrapped by the spinning core thereby creating a ring.

So any matter that enters the blackhole keeps sliding towards the gravity and ultimately will pass through the ring this time because instead of point, the wormhole has a ring-like tunnel..

Btw, with the way i imagine your big head, you are gonna get fat soon or you just need to stop eating and start fasting grin

so u saying it depends on its infinite singularity...

Lol., I don't have a big head, getting fat is not on the menu tongue
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
johnydon22:
And this will change everything as we know it, the way we see the universe.

What do you think about the Vikings mention of a Bifrost (Wormhole) in their folklores when nothing like that has been ever known to the world
I'd like to think it's just a coincidence. However, a true possibility cannot be ruled out.

A bifrost, which is a wormhole, would be the most ideal tool for transportation in more advanced life forms.

If only I knew how it worked . . . .

Also, there is another issue, does such a bridge not succumb to the light speed limit?
I mean, can a particle travel through a wormhole faster than light? How would this happen?

In the folklores, there are mentions of a certain "yggdrasil" the "tree of worlds" which is used as a name for a construct connecting the worlds together. Perhaps this is a sort of "gravity" emitter . . .

Ah . . . I've got to do some thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.