Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole (46318 Views)

Blackhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by arusoncd(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
A$$hole explain it please.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
arusoncd:
A$$hole explain it please.
Someone who asks silly questions on a science thread grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
I am wowed, keep your fingers crossed, I will make your dreams come true.grin
Done. cool

I don't suppose you're going to tell me exactly how you going to do it? tongue
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
sukkot:
i hope you know the jews in the land of israel are fake jews right ? they are not the biblical jews
1.) who are they then?
2.) who are the real Jews?
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
davien:

Supernovae nebulas still make stars, I exclusively already said that.. (below)

And a nebula does not only refer to the leftovers of a supernova, young stars also fall in..

http://astroa.physics.metu.edu.tr/twn/types.html

Originally, the word "nebula" referred
to almost any extended astronomical
object (other than planets and
comets). The etymological root of
"nebula" means "cloud". As is usual
in astronomy, the old terminology
survives in modern usage in
sometimes confusing ways. We
sometimes use the word "nebula" to
refer to galaxies, various types of star
clusters and various kinds of
interstellar dust/gas clouds. More
strictly speaking, the word "nebula"
should be reserved for gas and dust
clouds and not for groups of stars.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:

Done. cool

I don't suppose you're going to tell me exactly how you going to do it? tongue
I'd have to kill you, if I told you.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
freecocoa:
I'd have to kill you, if I told you.
ah.
Okay then.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by eduxerxes: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
All these HOLES I'm reading here, hope its not what I'm thinking? grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by malvisguy212: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Woow bro you mean you didn't learn anything from it, at least a name... if you learnt even a word from it, that is something and it will be wrong to say it didnt add anything because it did.

But if it didnt add anything to you shocked sorry my bad. . .wink
nice write up my friend. Respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
davien:
You do know star clusters and young stars are termed nebulae right?
Yeah we have different types of nebulas. The type form when a star dies is different from the one that give birth to stars. I think we will need a new thread to discuss this in details
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Yes I know, but why I find the black hole prediction important is because of the prediction of wormhole and white holes. Some day we might be able to create artificial wormhole

Heard blackholes have already been created here in certain labs , I stand to be corrected.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
Wait a minute . . . . shocked shocked

What if the mods have been refusing to put our threads on frontpage because they think we've been stealing them from other sites? shocked

Lalasticlala, abeg please oh! We're not like that here abeg. We've got creative people here and once you scroll through a thread and you don't find a link. Then you should be sure we're the original authors.

And if you're so astounded by the quality of the article that you can't believe Nigerians wrote it, you can always ask us. smiley

Johnydon22 and robinhez, abi? Help me tell him nah.
Reading through this thread, one thing sticks out, two actually: 1. You guys are intelligent folks. And unfortunately you guys are way too full of yourselves with the barbs at Nigerian youths, with the bragging of original articles, with the "other guys won't understand what weakre talking about" attitude! Get off your fvcking high horse. You can be intelligent and humble at the same time. Try it!

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Heard blackholes have already been created here in certain labs , I stand to be corrected.
Not yet but there is a possibility, even at that it is very tiny one at that
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by timothyuche1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
shyna01:

1.) who are they then?
2.) who are the real Jews?
they are khazars

revelation 2 vs 9 I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

rev 3 vs 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by dabosuker(m): 1:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Pangea:

Ancient aliens had all these covered!
My favourite history channel show!

No way ! smiley...thats nice,...Its my very show too grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by dabosuker(m): 1:26am On Sep 10, 2015
davien:

Supernovae nebulas still make stars, I exclusively already said that.. (below)

And a nebula does not only refer to the leftovers of a supernova, young stars also fall in..

yes from a supernova, new galaxies are born, its like a cycle
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
dabosuker:

yes from a supernova, new galaxies are born, its like a cycle
The death of a star does not give birth to new ones. They are both a different process.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by emmatok(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
they are khazars

revelation 2 vs 9 I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

rev 3 vs 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

Wrong they are Ashkenazi Jews.
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by gatiano(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
same same. one is just more eastern in europe than the other.
emmatok:

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmatok:

ashkenazi are khazars

Beginning in the 8th century, Khazar royalty and notable segments of the aristocracy converted to Judaism; the populace appears to have been multi-confessional—a mosaic of pagan, Tengrist, Jewish, Christian and Muslim worshippers—and polyethnic.[18] Khazar origins for, or suggestions Khazars were absorbed by many peoples, have been made regarding the Slavic Judaising Subbotniks, the Bukharan Jews, the Muslim Kumyks, Kazakhs, the Cossacks of the Don region, the Turkic-speaking Krymchaks and their Crimean neighbours the Karaites to the Moldavian Csángós, the Mountain Jews and others.[19][20][21] A modern theory, that the core of Ashkenazi Jewry emerged from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora, is now viewed with scepticism by most scholars,[22] but occasionally supported by others.[23] This Khazarian hypothesis is sometimes associated with antisemitism[24] and anti-Zionism.[25]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_theory_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rhemmymatician:

Reading through this thread, one thing sticks out, two actually: 1. You guys are intelligent folks. And unfortunately you guys are way too full of yourselves with the barbs at Nigerian youths, with the bragging of original articles, with the "other guys won't understand what weakre talking about" attitude! Get off your fvcking high horse. You can be intelligent and humble at the same time. Try it!
you're right.
We brag about original articles and we also state that other guys won't understand what we're talking about.

But we're right, aren't we? We don't steal articles, and in truth, most people don't understand what we discuss here. That's a well proven fact.
Our seemingly arrogant attitude is aimed at inciting (if you will) other Nigerians into embracing science. We are trying to show them that scientists are as human as they are. That we also get proud, and make mistakes sometimes. That way, we don't get to be some distant specie.

If you have a better way of doing this, please tell us. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by emmatok(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
ashkenazi are khazars

Beginning in the 8th century, Khazar royalty and notable segments of the aristocracy converted to Judaism; the populace appears to have been multi-confessional—a mosaic of pagan, Tengrist, Jewish, Christian and Muslim worshippers—and polyethnic.[18] Khazar origins for, or suggestions Khazars were absorbed by many peoples, have been made regarding the Slavic Judaising Subbotniks, the Bukharan Jews, the Muslim Kumyks, Kazakhs, the Cossacks of the Don region, the Turkic-speaking Krymchaks and their Crimean neighbours the Karaites to the Moldavian Csángós, the Mountain Jews and others.[19][20][21] A modern theory, that the core of Ashkenazi Jewry emerged from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora, is now viewed with scepticism by most scholars,[22] but occasionally supported by others.[23] This Khazarian hypothesis is sometimes associated with antisemitism[24] and anti-Zionism.[25]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_theory_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

The theory about Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry from Khazarian , has been proven wrong.

http://forward.com/news/200825/why-ashkenazi-jews-are-not-descended-from-khazars/
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmatok:

The theory about Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry from Khazarian , has been proven wrong.

http://forward.com/news/200825/why-ashkenazi-jews-are-not-descended-from-khazars/
by who ? go and sit down lol. you are just looking for an argument where there is none. this is a none-issue. engage me in more intellectual musings

http://www.sunray22b.net/ashkenazi_jews_are_khazars.htm
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by emmatok(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
by who ? go and sit down lol. you are just looking for an argument where there is none. this is a none-issue. engage me in more intellectual musings

http://www.sunray22b.net/ashkenazi_jews_are_khazars.htm

Mr man cool down, the link i gave you is from a Professor of History.
If you know more than, him kindly tell us how many thesis you have written.

This is academic no , not some conspiracy theories.

Now lets not derail this wonderful thread.

Shalom
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmatok:

Shalom
and the link i gave you is from the author of the 13th tribe, an askenazi jew and khazar who tells you askenazis are khazars. in case you are interested in buying the book. a bestseller.

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmatok:

Shalom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thirteenth_Tribe
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by emmatok(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thirteenth_Tribe

From your link.

He refers to a 2010 study by geneticist Harry Ostrer which found that Ashkenazi Jews "clustered more closely with Middle Eastern and Sephardic Jews, a finding the researchers say is inconsistent with the Khazar hypothesis" and concludes "that all three Jewish groups—Middle Eastern, Sephardic, and Ashkenazi—share genomewide genetic markers that distinguish them from other worldwide populations". Geneticist Noah Rosenberg asserts that although recent DNA studies "do not appear to support" the Khazar hypothesis, they do not "entirely eliminate it either

Now follow this

Ashkenazi Jews- Yiddish language

Khazar -Turkic language

Studies researching both jews paternal and maternal lineages point to a significant prevalence of ancient Levantine origins (eastern Mediterranean)
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by sukkot: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
emmatok:

From your link.

Now follow this

Ashkenazi Jews- Yiddish language

Khazar -Turkic language

Studies researching both jews paternal and maternal lineages point to a significant prevalence of ancient Levantine origins (eastern Mediterranean)

got no time for your argument because i see you are trying to argue for arguments sake. this is a non-issue. ashkenazi are khazars. meet you in another thread on another topic. this my last post on this one
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by emmatok(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
got no time for your argument because i see you are trying to argue for arguments sake. this is a non-issue. ashkenazi are khazars. meet you in another thread on another topic. this my last post on this one

I have told you to leave your conspiracy theories out of this.

Most Ashkenazi Jewish scholars have debunked the theories about khazars for years.

You here believing conspiracy theories.

Are you more Jewish than the Jews.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/Ashkenazim.html
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.