Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Forever Living Products For Asthma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Forever Living Products For Asthma (5590 Views)

Do Forever Living Products Cure Fibroids / Man Rammed His Car Into Police Van After Severe Asthma Attack / Forever Living Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever Living Products For Asthma by tforever(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Forever Living Products for Asthma What is Asthma? Asthma is an inflammatory disorder of the airways, which causes attacks of wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and coughing. When an asthma attack occurs, the muscles surrounding the airways become tight and the lining of the air passages swells. This reduces the amount of air that can pass by. In sensitive people, asthma symptoms can be triggered by breathing in allergy-causing substances (called allergens or triggers). Common asthma triggers include: Animals (pet hair or dander) Dust Changes in weather (most often cold weather) Chemicals in the air or in food Exercise Mold Pollen Respiratory infections, such as the common cold Strong emotions (stress) Tobacco smoke Forever Living Products as per Optimal Health Pyramid for ā€“ Asthma
Aloe Vera Gel (Only if you are diabetic) The miraculous aloe leaf has benefitted mankind for thousands of years.
Forever Aloe Bits Nā€™ Peaches (Contain Sugar) A taste sensation like no other: pure chunks of aloe vera bathed in the flavor of sun-ripened peaches.
Bee Propolis Propolis is the protective substance gathered and used by bees to keep their hives clean.
Lycium Plus A Chinese fruit used for centuries, lycium can enhance your complexion and help maintain high energy and good vision.
Garlic- Thyme Garlic and thyme, two powerful antioxidants, combine to create a great tool in maintaining good health. discount
Echinacea Supreme Forever Echinacea Supreme contains both of the most highly prized forms of Echinacea (Purpurea and Angustifolia) plus Grape Seed Extract for maximum benefits. for order contact 08131195769
Re: Forever Living Products For Asthma by tforever(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
testimony I am 74 years old and belong to Rewari in the state of Haryana. I had been a patient of chronic Amboise and asthmatic allergy for the last 35 years. Damp, humid weather was the main cause and I suffered from bouts of suffocation during the attacks. However, I have been using FLP products like Aloe Berry Nectar, Forever Freedom, Pomesteen Power, Forever Bee Pollen and Absorbent C since May 2011 and there has been a dramatic improvement in my health. After years I am able to lead a healthy, normal life. The cough that had accumulated in and around my brain and chest drained out slowly through my nose. My head feels light and I feel rejuvenated. Previously it was only a perception, now with the wonderful results with FLP products, it is my conviction ā€“ a firm conclusion that FLP is the easiest way to lead a healthy life. To add to this I have realized that FLP actually helps in bringing people of varied background together. I am thankful to Santosh madam, Mr. Manoj Kumar and Mr. Jagmohan who introduced me to FLP, the nutritional products being the best in the whole world...
Re: Forever Living Products For Asthma by ebako1: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
ISN'T IT TIME YOU TELL YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY in the BATTLE AGAINST ASTHMA?

Imagine never having to be embarrassed about Traumas.
Imagine never having to endure the Pale, Sweaty Skin.
Imagine no longer experiencing Unusual Tiredness or Restlessness.
Imagine no longer having to waste money and time on solutions that don't work.
Imagine no longer having to wear many chest clothes
Imagine no more embarrassing visits to the doctor.
Imagine being able to actually enjoy life and the games and outings that you want.

Imagine never using your relief inhaler again,and Imagine using "BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP" to get rid of your asthma.
Try Betafil today and say goodbye to asthma attack forever. Order yours today.

Contact us today:
email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

(1) (Reply)

Study Ties Fast Food To Asthma, Eczema In Children / Yellow Fever: Death Toll Hits 22 In Bauchi / See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.