Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Love For Cash Ruins Most Ladies, As They Dump Good Men.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Love For Cash Ruins Most Ladies, As They Dump Good Men.. (2487 Views)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me / This Is How Love Should Be[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Love For Cash Ruins Most Ladies, As They Dump Good Men.. by tpiander: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
No bombs plz.
Re: How Love For Cash Ruins Most Ladies, As They Dump Good Men.. by Stillfire: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Woged has come again with her kindergarten threads...lol grin
Girl, you no dey tire? shocked
When will you post a thread I would like? grin kiss

4 Likes

Re: How Love For Cash Ruins Most Ladies, As They Dump Good Men.. by GHoJes: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Stillfire:
Woged has come again with her kindergarten threads...lol grin
Girl, you no dey tire? shocked
When will you post a thread I would like? grin kiss
I tire o, i think say na only me sabi her and her useless tales. No day wey e no go be her friend, sis friend, she cousin, she collegue; all these she(s) wey men don jilt badly too, she nor dey talk about the bad men. If this her friend defriend her because of this her aproko, she go say women are their worst enermy afterall na help she dey offer her. I know say all the men for real life don hear about her friend, now na nl men turn.

Infact, i never see her say anything good about the women in her life. So much for the good woman surrounded by bad women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Save The Live Of My Sister. / Teach Your Kids Igbo In Just 7 Days-IGBO SCRABBLE FOR KIDS +FREE Igbo DICT.(Pix) / The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.