Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily (2116 Views)

How To Get A Woman’s Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily / Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) / How To Easily Get A Woman Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily by Wyclefniranz(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Getting Her Phone Number And A Date…Getting a girl’s phone number is easy, once you’ve already built up enough attraction within her. Getting a woman’s phone number all comes down to knowing how to lead women and make statements instead of asking questions.It ends up looking like thissadAfter the girl and the guy is both laughing, enjoying each other’s company, and hitting a high point.)Guy: Let’s grab a cup of coffee or a bite to eat sometime this week. Here, let me get your phone number.Girl: Okay, it’s Bleep-Bleep-xxxxBecause the guy showed leadership, confidence, and didn’t ask for permission, the girl simply followed his lead and exchanged phone numbers with him. As opposed to…Guy: So, um yeah, can I get your phone number?Girl: Um, I don’t know, here how about I take yours instead?The guy in this example and dialogue only proves that he doesn’t really understand women at all.He hesitates and asks the woman for permission if he can have her phone number, and women being the way they are, mirrored his response right back to him by essentially declininghis offer and refusing to give him her phone number.(Sidenote: Whenever a girl refuses to give you her phone number and instead asks to have yours, that is a rejection (albeit a much nicer, more sociable way to let a guy down.)Getting a woman’s phone number then, simply comes down to making a statement and telling a woman to give you her number, asking for her phone number on a high point of the conversation when you are both laughing and clearly enjoying each other’s company, and of course leading well.Once you’ve gotten her phone number, you simply text her to set up a date or you make the first phone call to her.S3xually Escalating On A Date and Getting Women Into Bed…Once you’ve gotten on a woman out and on a date with you, you can begin physically escalating and providing good, stimulating conversation to them.When you first meet a woman for a date, never shake her hand. Instead hug her or simply don’t make no contact at all. I’ve found that shaking a woman’s hand when you first meet them for a date makes the interaction seem more like a friendship or a business meeting.Hug her, but never shake a girls hand.When on a date with a woman, sit beside her and NOT across from her. Sitting across from her on a date makes the interaction seem awkward, weird, and it prevents you from touching her (which is important if you want to get women aroused and get them wet).After 1 or 2 hours of good conversation and touching, invite her home with you, and once you’ve got her at your place, move fast and quickly escalate to s3x.Transitioning Her From Your Lover To Your Girlfriend…After you’ve had s3xual intercourse with a woman, she is officially yours and from that point on, transitioning her to your girlfriend is simple. Simply increase the frequency and number of times that you see her and have s3x with her
Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily by 1miccza: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Meeeeehhhnnn to arrange babe don cum hard pass engineering maths Ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily by ahnie: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily by ahnie: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
S:ex is now a priority abi@opthe Energy you use in describing n givin details about how to Bed a woman,please channel it towards something positive.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily by donholy28(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice tutorial...oya bring ya sis
Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
ahnie:
S:ex is now a priority abi@opthe Energy you use in describing n givin details about how to Bed a woman,please channel it towards something positive.
angryBAD BELLE
Na pipu like u go dey fustrate una suitors... undecided

Wyclefniranz:
Getting Her Phone Number And A Date…Getting a girl’s phone number is easy, once you’ve already built up enough attraction within her. Getting a woman’s phone number all comes down to knowing how to lead women and make statements instead of asking questions.It ends up looking like thissadAfter the girl and the guy is both laughing, enjoying each other’s company, and hitting a high point.)Guy: Let’s grab a cup of coffee or a bite to eat sometime this week. Here, let me get your phone number.Girl: Okay, it’s Bleep-Bleep-xxxxBecause the guy showed leadership, confidence, and didn’t ask for permission, the girl simply followed his lead and exchanged phone numbers with him. As opposed to…Guy: So, um yeah, can I get your phone number?Girl: Um, I don’t know, here how about I take yours instead?The guy in this example and dialogue only proves that he doesn’t really understand women at all.He hesitates and asks the woman for permission if he can have her phone number, and women being the way they are, mirrored his response right back to him by essentially declininghis offer and refusing to give him her phone number.(Sidenote: Whenever a girl refuses to give you her phone number and instead asks to have yours, that is a rejection (albeit a much nicer, more sociable way to let a guy down.)Getting a woman’s phone number then, simply comes down to making a statement and telling a woman to give you her number, asking for her phone number on a high point of the conversation when you are both laughing and clearly enjoying each other’s company, and of course leading well.Once you’ve gotten her phone number, you simply text her to set up a date or you make the first phone call to her.S3xually Escalating On A Date and Getting Women Into Bed…Once you’ve gotten on a woman out and on a date with you, you can begin physically escalating and providing good, stimulating conversation to them.When you first meet a woman for a date, never shake her hand. Instead hug her or simply don’t make no contact at all. I’ve found that shaking a woman’s hand when you first meet them for a date makes the interaction seem more like a friendship or a business meeting.Hug her, but never shake a girls hand.When on a date with a woman, sit beside her and NOT across from her. Sitting across from her on a date makes the interaction seem awkward, weird, and it prevents you from touching her (which is important if you want to get women aroused and get them wet).After 1 or 2 hours of good conversation and touching, invite her home with you, and once you’ve got her at your place, move fast and quickly escalate to s3x.Transitioning Her From Your Lover To Your Girlfriend…After you’ve had s3xual intercourse with a woman, she is officially yours and from that point on, transitioning her to your girlfriend is simple. Simply increase the frequency and number of times that you see her and have s3x with her
Thumbsup Brogrin
Thx for sharing tis piece of write up
Itz sort of eye opening
Re: How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nairaland should be carrying out a brain test before allowing pepole to register on here.
Cause I don't want to get infested with their animal reasoning like virus.
This is serious.

(1) (Reply)

Character, Rich Or Handsome Man, Which One Comes First In Man? / Princess Taiwo Weds Her Knight In Shining Armour: See Pictures / Photos: Naija Guy Leaks Sex Photos With Girlfriend On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.