Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! (18691 Views)

Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja / The Miracles Approved For The Canonization Of Blessed Mother Teresa Of Calcutta / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by ezugegere(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
A friend in Kaduna said Mother Mary appeared in Kaduna today. I have the video but cannot share it here. It is so real!
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Zehner(f): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
We need proof....beta post the video now.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by basille(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
I saw the video. Still doesn't make me believe shiit.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Crap!

1 Like

Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is not the first time I have heard this news, how true is it and if you can not share the pictures, how do you expect us to believe.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by ezugegere(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
I have been trying to upload the video. All I get is "unexpected error has occurred..."
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Rich4god(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
All this news flying around... Till I get the eye witness account, not believing anything.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Humblebloke(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wow...... The creator has a motherundecided

Who is GOD's father
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by TrajansKong: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
I cushion you. He will not be mocked. Remeber the children slaughtered for laughing at Elisha.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by basille(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2015
TrajansKong:
I cushion you. He will not be mocked. Remember the children slaughtered for laughing at Elisha.
And doesn't this prove that him who shall not be mocked is a murderer?

You are too blind to notice the absurdity in your post.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by italo: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Zehner:
We need proof....beta post the video now.
POWEROFPEACE:
This is not the first time I have heard this news, how true is it and if you can not share the pictures, how do you expect us to believe.

A video was posted here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2582988/video-holy-mary-mother-jesus
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by amiskurie(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Even God doesn't appear,talkless of someone's mother.

Ok,Iya sikiru(the moi moi seller) too appears in ijebu
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by oneda(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Catholic? Been trying to unite Islam to Catholicism again.

Two cursed religion - CATHOLIC AND ISLAM

1 Like

Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by nortcentrallord(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thomas even in the presence of Jesus still had his doubt. Even if Mother Mary appears down from heaven to earth in the presence of some people, they will still not believe. This is exactly Jesus refused to show the people a sign when they demanded him to prove himself as God. Some are blind to anything supernatural. Such will inherit the kingdom of HELL. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by ayoku777(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
This same video has been in circulation on youtube for a while now.

This was the SAME video published in July 15 2015 purporting the incident too place in Ruaka, Kenya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8AiuATINw

This was the SAME video again published on youtube on Aug 18 2011, claiming it took place in Youpougon, Ivory Coast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvyUnmBjxm8

And now, the SAME video is now published again on youtube on Sept 6 2015, claiming it happened in Kaduna, Nigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZblmPoa8Ho0

This same video has been in circulation on youtube since as far back as 2011. The claim that it happened in Kaduna or Kenya is as fraudulent as the claim that it was Mary or Martha.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Anas09: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
But what does the Bible say concerning this matter? Oga jizoz himsef say, if dem tell u say dem see am for desert him say make u no belive. If dem tell u say, dem see for kafanchang, him say make u no beliv say na lie, no be him be that, because the same way wey him take go heaven na the same way him go take come back.
Wetin I no understand na Catholics wey no belie Bible.
Abeg make una open una eyes ooo. Toomany demons looking for worshippers. Why have we not heard even once that Jesus ws seen? Why mary? Funny enough the Mary of the Bible is so different from the mary of the catholics. Their mary was prophesied before she was born, was born a virgin and died a virgin. What about other of her children? and Muhammed whom she live 600yrs before prophecied her birth.
That's definitely not the mother of Jesus. Demon worshippers
Many years ago ahe appeared somewhere in Northern Cross River State, Catholics ran and built a shrine there for her, today the place is ran by the woman who saw her and the woman has gone on to open a white garment church in Mary's shrine. Catholics still go there to collect holy water.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by italo: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
oneda:

Catholicism that compiled, canonized the bible...is cursed?

How?

That means the bible is cursed.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Whizpeter(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
ayoku777:

This was the SAME video published in July 15 2015 purporting the incident too place in Ruaka, Kenya:

This was the SAME video again published on youtube on Aug 18 2011, claiming it took place in Youpougon, Ivory Coast:

And now, the SAME video is now published again on youtube on Sept 6 2015, claiming it happened in Kaduna, Nigeria:

This same video has been in circulation on youtube since as far back as 2011. The claim that it happened in Kaduna or Kenya is as fraudulent as the claim that it was Mary or Martha.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Sanchez01: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Which one is the blessed mother of God again
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Diogo1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
ezugegere:
A friend in Kaduna said Mother Mary appeared in Kaduna today. I have the video but cannot share it here. It is so real!

Good day. Please can you send me the video you have through whatsapp via 08053316643
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Nicklaus(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
oneda:

A CURSED SOUL.

1 Like

Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Deartobe: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
A CURSED SOUL.
I cannot agree with u more.

1 Like

Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Deartobe: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
oneda:

you are one of those people who are not suppose to be alive. You are horrible.

1 Like

Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
ayoku777:

Shalom
Too many gullible people. Too quick to believe anything posted online.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Diogo1:

Good day. Please can you send me the video you have through whatsapp via 08053316643
Look at this one.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by oneda(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2015
Deartobe:
you are one of those people who are not suppose to be alive. You are horrible.

your voice is not strange, it the same voice this harlot has spoken for almost two millenia now.

Revelation 17:6: And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The persecutions, the inquisition, the Spanish inquisition of spain and Latin America, the first ans second world wars, the muslim creation and invasion, the holocaust - killing of six million jews by the Vatican, the assassinations- Abraham Lincoln is a perfect example, and so many more. Truly the bible is not lying. This woman is drunken with the blood of the Saints and the martyrs of Jesus.

Her voice is still calling for more blood.

I pity you innocent Catholics who are going to be damned with this wicked JEZEBEL Reevelation:17:5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Please proud Catholics take this advice Revelation:18:4: And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
oneda:

your voice is not strange, it the same voice this harlot has spoken for almost two millenia now.

Revelation 17:6: And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The persecutions, the inquisition, the Spanish inquisition of spain and Latin America, the first ans second world wars, the muslim creation and invasion, the holocaust - killing of six million jews by the Vatican, the assassinations- Abraham Lincoln is a perfect example, and so many more. Truly the bible is not lying. This woman is drunken with the blood of the Saints and the martyrs of Jesus.

Her voice is still calling for more blood.

I pity you innocent Catholics who are going to be damned with this wicked JEZEBEL Reevelation:17:5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Please proud Catholics take this advice Revelation:18:4: And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
pls which church do you attend?
Re: APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! by oneda(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Peaceisgold:

pls which church do you attend?

I am a member of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide

It's a non denominational Christian Organization that promote holiness in these last days.
No matter your church you can join and I wish you will because they have really opened my eyes.

https://www.facebook.com/horemow
Pm me if you need more info. By the way, I live in Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Man In Egypt Killed His Wife Because She Was Reading The Bible / Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.