Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. (6235 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by mistyebby(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mother Mary appears in Kaduna state
Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by boman2014: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
did u take a picture of her?
Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by Rich4god(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Just like that... no details or explanation.... your journalism need to be upgraded.

1 Like

Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by Alvanify(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
If i hear am smiley
Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by Visocrate(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Initially I thought it was a joke or something not until I watch the Video Blessed be the name of God , the Son and our Mother Mary
we welcome you in our country intercede on our behalf and show us the way to life Amen

1 Like

Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by Qpetz: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Visocrate:
our Mother Mary
we welcome you in our country intercede on our behalf and show us the way to life Amen
mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by onetrack(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why doesn't she give a press conference or something so that we can ask her some questions? I'm tired of these saints and gods appearing and not staying around long enough to actually give an interview.

1 Like

Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
onetrack:
Why doesn't she give a press conference or something so that we can ask her some questions? I'm tired of these saints and gods appearing and not staying around long enough to actually give an interview.
he he he my onetrack. How far nau? You never still repent up till now? Time is fast drawing near o. The end is near bro. Believe on Jesus bro cos blessed are those who have not seen yet have believed. Pls dont mind these catholics. Come to Jesus bro cos He is the way the truth and the life. All your life's questions all lies on Jesus. Come bro and tarry not and He will give you answers
Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by onetrack(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Profbrian:
he he he my onetrack. How far nau? You never still repent up till now? Time is fast drawing near o. The end is near bro. Believe on Jesus bro cos blessed are those who have not seen yet have believed. Pls dont mind these catholics. Come to Jesus bro cos He is the way the truth and the life. All your life's questions all lies on Jesus. Come bro and tarry not and He will give you answers

Jesus, if he existed, was put to death by the Romans and is still dead. He can do nothing for anyone. You are following a myth.

1 Like

Re: Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. by TrajansKong: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Visocrate:
Initially I thought it was a joke or something not until I watch the Video Blessed be the name of God , the Son and our Mother Mary

She will come and save Nigeria. Without her we are nothing.

(1) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... / Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? / The (so Called) Deleted Books Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.