Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) (93581 Views)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lakesidepapa
I CAN GIVE U FREE AFRICAN HISTORY CLASSES IF U WANT. JUST SHOW U THAT YOUR INFERIOR UNIVERSITIES ARE SH8T AND U HAVE A LOT TO LEARN. cheesy cheesy grin grin SORRY SOME OF US DID A SECTION OF AFRICAN ART AND CAN TELL BETWEEN A YOU DUMMIES...
White men helped u as well asshole....http://ukpuru..co.za/2014/08/engaged-igbo-women.html

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
^^^^^^^^WHAT IS YOUR POINT LAKESIDE PAPA. WE PRODUCTS OF U.C.T KNOW U GUYS IN AND OUT.
We even know that Timbuktu was where blacks were converted to Islam, Mansa Musa sent students to Arab countries to learn Maths and other subjects. Today Pan Africanist dead brains are telling us otherwise
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Back to the topic....
S.A. BOYS WILL BE SWEEPING EVERYTHING IN 100M, 200M,400M AND WILL LEAVE 800M TO BOTSWANA AND TAKE SECOND PLACE.
THE 4X100M IS OURS AS WELL. FOR CLUES CHECK AFRICAN RECORD HOLDERS IN 2014-2015.
grin grin grin The people u sold to the whitemen are INFERIOR to us....THATS A WORLD CHAMPION HERE....

MUSCLE POWER IS SH8T IN MODERN DAY SPORTS, IF U A MASCULAR EMPTY VESSEL. U CAN'T COMPETE WITH SMART TALENTED PEOPLE. FACT.

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by lakesidepapa(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
kwametut:
[b]Stupid statement by an Igbo EMPTY VESSEL...ya'll motherfuckers were fvcked up by ARABS DRING SLAVE TRADE AND WHITES DURING ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE.
QUICK HISTORY OF nigeria slowpoke.
1BC-1400AD
From 1BC-1400 ya'll morons were killing each other for land, came the Arabs and introduced trade(textile,ivory etc..) to u bu-tt naked gorillas and converted some fo u in da process.

1450-1860
ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE ERA
Your leaders Igwe and Obas, ALhajis sell you're ugly boons to whites. I laughed one day when I read about an article showing small tribes like IBIBIO AND EFIKS SOLD BIGGER TRIBES like Igbos and Edo etc..since these were not organized. they got mirrors in return for over 3,5million slaves. Note: About 500 000 of those died out and never made it to NEW WORLD.

1860-1960
COLONIZATION ERA
British take over and build new infrastructure like roads,churches, harbours etc..in nigeria and introduce Christianity to NAKED APES like your ancestors. During British colonial era only 2% of nigeria was LITERATE WHILE DA REST WAS CHEAP LABOUR.
1950s British DISCOVER OIL AND GAS, OIL ECONOMY IS STARTED. Few years later Brits Bleep off in all their colonies in west africa since they saw there is NO FUTURE IN THIS ZOO.

1950s-1960s
Ya'll got independence and have been bleeped up since then, your 2% elite(dangote and other morons) is handed and turned into HOUSE NEGROES/MIDDLE MEN and watch dogs white invention oil and gas.....

I CAN GO ON AND ON DEEPER IF U WANT.....[/b]

Pls leave me alone, go elsewhere and split whatever u want to split out... I don't hve ur time
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jeez out of desparation ya'll are showing us photos of your women winning cycling, forgetting SA MEN CYCLING TEAM DEVELOPMENT TEAM WON GOLD AS WELL. THE CYCLING WORLD KNOWS WE WIN BIG AT WORLD STAGE, TOUR DE FRANCE KNOWS US.

This guy has no competition in AFRICA.

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Another WORLD CHAMP even your cousins sold during SLAVE TRADE know theyr inferior to us. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Another SA GOLD, WE ARE LOUD COS WE HAVE ABOUT $5 TRILLION OF MINERAL WEALTH...we dont have to be in poor Africa games to win gold..

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
I CAN GIVE YOU FREE CLASSES ON AFRICAN HISTORY CHYNA TRY ME, I WILL MAKE U FAMOUS. grin grin grin

lakesidepapa:

Pls leave me alone, go elsewhere and split whatever u want to split out... I don't hve ur time
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
As I said your country will win few medals though ya'll will come second or third since OKAK-GBARE is out. From 100m-200m u stand a chance and 400m upwards is for southern africans,north africans and east africans. Ya'll dont have a plug//slang for long runs...
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by lakesidepapa(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
kwametut:
I CAN GIVE YOU FREE CLASSES ON AFRICAN HISTORY CHYNA TRY ME, I WILL MAKE U FAMOUS. grin grin grin

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.. Go and teach ur parents first.. Ok? Peace...

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by lakesidepapa(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
kwametut:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.. Go and teach parents first.. Ok? Peace...

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.. Go and teach ur parents first.. Ok? Peace...
He is a slowpoke! A psychopath!

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by RudzSA(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
groundnutoil:
the last time I checked the white are still controlling south Africa the high brow area in south Africa are still occupied by the whites the juicest positions they still dominate the sport category
check all their athletes they are mostly whites infact the only sports the black are left with is football and they have nothing to show for it.so technically the real south Africans are still slaves in their own land.so the real southies have nothing
even in the richest African list,out of the 3 or 4 southies in the top ten only one is black dat is to show u how much of a slave u are @ kwametut
fool
you truly are a Nigerian m0ron . Just when we think we making progress with your kind ,you remind us that ul remain baboons until Jesus comes back . Slavery is what yo brothers and sisters are going thru in America ... On the thing of richest person ...that is just stupid . We have more Millionaires than anyone else in africa .we have the best of evrything ,the only country in africa that even those Americans frequent ..they dodge yo sh1tty country coz they lyk the rest of us believ it's a dump .

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kenriiZzzz: 2:44am On Sep 15, 2015
kwametut its because of people like u the word "stupid" was created in the first place........we all want the Best for africa # take a walk #make sure u don't skip Ur meds next time grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Stop splitting dude smiley if not for white wey civilize u, ur country would have be a jungle.. The truth of the matter is that Nigeria have talents in all ramification than south africa but u can't knw.. We are going through some difficulties but we are still representing, that's the spirit........I blame our leaders for this and once we get things right u sey go hear am

In case u don't knw, Nigeria is the pride of Africa while SA keep forming akata and they can never surpass akata
Talking nonsense, yours is currently a jungle who or what do you attribute that to?

Pride of Africa how? You people have shamed Africans abroad for many years with your criminal shenanigans and you call that pride?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
all4naija:

Dangote can buy all your golfers and athletes to entertain him for all their life while he sat down in his billionaire chair watching. That is what I call rich not some petty golfers from the overrated rainbow nation(it looks like wrong identity to me). Bwahaha...
Doesn't make sense to brag about the richest person whilst you all wallowing in the sea of poverty, what's worse the same person is planning to buy Arsenal FC to impress the world while your own domestic league in underfunded and lacks facilities, talk about being slow

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
groundnutoil:
the last time I checked the white are still controlling south Africa the high brow area in south Africa are still occupied by the whites the juicest positions they still dominate the sport category
check all their athletes they are mostly whites infact the only sports the black are left with is football and they have nothing to show for it.so technically the real south Africans are still slaves in their own land.so the real southies have nothing
even in the richest African list,out of the 3 or 4 southies in the top ten only one is black dat is to show u how much of a slave u are @ kwametut
fool
it's better to refrain making statement about a country if you dont know anything, netball, sprinting, boxing, football, basketball, martial arts are the sportd mostly dominated by black people,

It's kinda of funny hearing Nigerians use the word "slave" willy nilly, what is a slave? I don't know of any South African drowning in the mediterrenean trying to make it to Spain, I don't know of any South African woman prostituting herself in Italy, I don't know of any South African cutting hair in Vietnam

What are all you alll running away from to join slaves in South Africa?

It's because your own Black Govt enslaves you !!! You are slaves in your own country, your own vampiric govt sucks you and your oil money, your leader get medical treatment in the US, UK even SA, while you are still busy crying for something as basic as a tarred road ( something that is readily available even in the ghettos and rurals of SA)

I ask myself who is a slave you or I?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by RudzSA(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
it's better to refrain making statement about a country if you dont know anything, netball, sprinting, boxing, football, basketball, martial arts are the sportd mostly dominated by black people,

It's kinda of funny hearing Nigerians use the word "slave" willy nilly, what is a slave? I don't know of any South African drowning in the mediterrenean trying to make it to Spain, I don't know of any South African woman prostituting herself in Italy, I don't know of any South African cutting hair in Vietnam

What are all you alll running away from to join slaves in South Africa?

It's because your own Black Govt enslaves you !!! You are slaves in your own country, your own vampiric govt sucks you and your oil money, your leader get medical treatment in the US, UK even SA, while you are still busy crying for something as basic as a tarred road ( something that is readily available even in the ghettos and rurals of SA)

I ask myself who is a slave you or I?
Amen !

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
kwametut:
OP YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS SH8T COS SOUTH AFRICA HAS SURPUSSED 40 GOLD MEDALS. WE ARE LEADING AS USUAL AND ITS GOOD TO SEE EGYPT NEXT TO US.

As usual PITCH BLACK STINGKING SOULS are down there where they belong.

GO TEAM Z.A.!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

like seriously did u type diz? shocked shocked
please where is ur sense?
look at ur racial comment despite the fact that south africa hav blacks too u still say this.(doesnt that make u dumb? lipsrsealed)
this is pathetic, yet in football we cry everyday dat europeans are segregating us.
not knowing we are our own enemies.

IM REALLY REALLY SUPRISED @ UR COMMENT, NEVA KNEW A FELLOW AFRICAN COULD SAY SUCH undecided
U ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL IV EVERY MET... I SWEAR DOWN

PLS MODERATORS WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR PLS BAN THIS FOOL

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 16, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Doesn't make sense to brag about the richest person whilst you all wallowing in the sea of poverty, what's worse the same person is planning to buy Arsenal FC to impress the world while your own domestic league in underfunded and lacks facilities, talk about being slow
Bwahaha...This is like the rant of a sore loser. One of you brought up the idea of South Africa having rich golfers who are more affluent than Mikel Obi. There you have it before you cry like a baby again. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Msauza(m): 4:05am On Sep 16, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha...This is like the rant of a sore loser. One of you brought up the idea of South Africa having rich golfers who are more affluent that Mikel Obi. There you have it before you cry like a baby again. grin grin grin grin grin

I don't see Mikel Obi as rich either. Ernie Els earned over $18 million in 2012 alone

http://www.mweb.co.za/small-business/view/tabid/4250/Article/8222/10-richest-sportsmen-in-South-Africa.aspx
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha...This is like the rant of a sore loser. One of you brought up the idea of South Africa having rich golfers who are more affluent that Mikel Obi. There you have it before you cry like a baby again. grin grin grin grin grin
Argue my points, you clearly have nothing to say
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Anyways despite FALSE CLAIMS by nigeria media, their country still lies in 5th place in medal table.

2015 AAG MEDAL TABLE so far.
1. Egypt, did well in swimming and took advantage of the fact that SA kept her best swimmers for Rio and other big tournaments in Europe and Asia. Well done Egypt. 148 medals
2. RSA, 104 medals
3. Algeria 84
4. Tunisia 63
5. nigeria 60 medals their media claim theyr at number though grin grin grin grin grin grin
I expect Kenya to win in long distance...
Ghana doesn't exist in African athletics, despite being related to Jamaicans....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_All-Africa_Games

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
They r fed lies by their media as usual, GI-ANT wannabes fed lies everyday...from yesterday till today nigeria is still down there and there is no chance they will win medals again as short distance athletics,soccer,table tennis and weigh-lifting is finished.
THE TRUTH
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/190174-all-africa-games-athletics-swell-team-nigerias-medal-haul.html

THE LIES cry cry cry cry
In this tournament nigeria was never near position 3 at any point. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked desparate attempt by the media to make them feel like theyr closer to SA or Egypt. shocked shocked shocked
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/sports/aag-team-nigeria-climb-to-third-on-medals-table/110795.html

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by kwametut: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Let them REBASE THE MEDAL TABLE lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this country is all about FALSE IMPRESSIONS.

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Argue my points, you clearly have nothing to say
You are giving this excuse because you know that I nailed it. You can cry me a river! Hahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
kwametut:
Anyways despite FALSE CLAIMS by nigeria media, their country still lies in 5th place in medal table.

2015 AAG MEDAL TABLE so far.
1. Egypt, did well in swimming and took advantage of the fact that SA kept her best swimmers for Rio and other big tournaments in Europe and Asia. Well done Egypt. 148 medals
2. RSA, 104 medals
3. Algeria 84
4. Tunisia 63
5. nigeria 60 medals their media claim theyr at number though grin grin grin grin grin grin
I expect Kenya to win in long distance...
Ghana doesn't exist in African athletics, despite being related to Jamaicans....

The reason South Africa and other countries are having more medals than Nigeria is because it doesn't participate in exercises you call sports. Let's view the medals from Athletic games perspective and see if SA would still be on the second position.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Msauza:

I don't see Mikel Obi as rich either. Ernie Els earned over $18 million in 2012 alone

http://www.mweb.co.za/small-business/view/tabid/4250/Article/8222/10-richest-sportsmen-in-South-Africa.aspx
That's one-trick pony! How much is your Ernie Els worth? Bwahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by haul: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Blacks has been divided through countries, ethnicity, language, political parties, religion, by boundaries!

Its a shame we will remain like this till we all have quality education and exposure to cure our ignorance.

whatever white man or arab who came with this divide and rule tactics really didn't do well, we've been so divided that the only unionism is the "MELANIN".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Here are the 2 main reasons why the likes of South Africa, Egypt and Algeria are currently above almighty Nigeria(yea, the fear of ALMIGHTY Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom, deal with it!) on the medals table :

1. Nigeria does not take too seriously those shenanigan sports like swimming, fencing, pole vault e.t.c which u idiots(South Africans on this forum) call sports. Just pray Nigeria does not give attention to such joke sports soon, cos that would be d end to your little claim to fame in such sports, believe me

2. The main actors behind the current lead of these countries over almighty Nigeria are white men and women, and not real black Africans like the idiot making noise on this thread since. grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
By the way, u good for nothing South African monkeys making noise here should really be ashamed of yourselves., comparing naturalized Dutch guys like Ernie elles and co with Nigerians(these dutch guys enslaved u into the late 90s, remember? Yet u are proud comparing them to us Nigerians ) . Are there no black people with achievements in your country? How come u keep comparing ur white masters with Nigerians. Or are u all black South Africans useless and worthless?.... Imagine if all ur sports men and women were blacks, u probably would be battling with the likes of Ghana on the medals table by now, idiots grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.