Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Building A Profitable Community And Marketplace For 3D Designers. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Building A Profitable Community And Marketplace For 3D Designers. (1068 Views)

Youth4president Needs 4 Graphic & 3D Designers 4 POVERTY Bailout Cryptocurrency / High End System Configuration For 3d Animation / Top 7 Free Softwares For 3D Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Profitable Community And Marketplace For 3D Designers. by latitidejavu: 5:21am On Sep 09, 2015
Good morning to everyone. I represent Afera3d, a 3d printing service company in Nigeria. We provide access to 3D printers to people to create awesome designs without them having to won a 3D printer themselves.

In a few weeks, we will have an official nairaland account but I will use this account to communicate for now.

We are seeking to build a community of 3D designers who will create 3D printable designs and showcase in our online marketplace for people to see their creative genuis and buy these 3D printed products.

You will be able to show the world your skills and earn a living doing that. Such communities already exist in the US and Europe. This is what we will replicate here. We are seeking talents in software like blender, Rhinoceros, Solidworks, AutoCAD etc. We are seeking people who can blow away people with their crazy and unique designs.

This will be an open source community which will be driven by the YOU. We will use this thread as our forum and have all the discussions here. My team will be welcoming your suggestions and ideas. We are an ambitious startup and we want ambitious people.

I invite you to come on board and create the future. Lets discuss.

Afera3d.com
Re: Building A Profitable Community And Marketplace For 3D Designers. by latitidejavu: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
3D printing will enable more people appreciate your designs. You will be able to communicate with a broader spectrum of clients. We will use this thread to open up the world of 3D printing to you.

Re: Building A Profitable Community And Marketplace For 3D Designers. by tajudeent: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hi,
I am aware you are trying to get in touch. Find attached my email and online work profile.
tajudeen_t@yahoo.com
pph.me/tajudeen

Regards
Tajudeen
Re: Building A Profitable Community And Marketplace For 3D Designers. by latitidejavu: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes@ tajudeen. i will write you this night.
Re: Building A Profitable Community And Marketplace For 3D Designers. by latitidejavu: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
I have spoken with several 3D designers on nairaland about a marketplace where you can earn a living with your skills. The idea has been well recieved. I will like to collate suggestions and ideas from designers. Our vision is to have this as a marketplace, the biggest in Africa. We are coming up with plans and guidelines for this marketplace. We what it to he community driven. An opensource initiative. 3D modelling and 3D printing is the future of manufacturing and technology. We believe you can succeed. We will drive you to succeed. Get back to me. support@afera3d.com or hop over to facebook.com/afera3d.com. Lets create the future together!

For the Afera3D Team

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Sand Text In Photoshop / 4 Tips On How To Hire A Good Graphics Designer / Cartoonize And Customize Your Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.