Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers (20778 Views)

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ziccoit: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Hope of civil servants in Osun State to receive backlog of their salary arrears appears dimmed as the state government, on Tuesday, demanded the presentation of their primary school certificates for screening before the payment of their salaries.

Tribune Online learnt that screening forms were given out to some of the civil servants, on Tuesday, with specific instruction to attach photocopies of their primary school certificates to the forms.

The development followed the decision of the state government to organise another screening exercise to determine the actual number of the state workforce, which is now to be handled by a consultant.

One of the top civil servants, who pleaded anonymity, informed Tribune Online that a bulletin on the presentation of primary school certificates by workers would be out on Wednesday to inform civil servants about the development.

Efforts to get the reaction of the director, Bureau of Communication and Strategy to the governor, Mr Semiu Okanlawon, on the issue proved abortive as calls put through to his phone were not answered and a text message sent to him was not replied.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/present-your-primary-school-certificates-getting-salaries-osun-government-tells-workers

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by eleko1: 5:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Rat don chop their cert undecided .abeg make Aregbe pay b4 dem wailers attack him.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ziccoit: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Aregbesola is a curse to the people of Osun state. What about those people that didn't pass through pry Sch education system? I thought what people said about him fixing the bailout for personal gain is true afterall.

Edit: I was for Aregbesola almost throughout his first term and I am for APC to the core. If change is all about booting out nonperforming GEJ led federal government; there is nothing stoping us from demanding similar change in the state even when the in-house man is in question.

About the primary Sch issue, I repeat, some people didn't pass through pry Sch and now in high places. Unless Osun govt wants to accept pry Sch certificate equivalents.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by menix(m): 5:45am On Sep 09, 2015
This Alfa. Cum governor is a clown oo..

Y not go to their files nd get the cert as u all supported Buhari during the clamour of his Certificate.

Looking for workers to eat their money bah, pls pay them the wages of their labour rendered, hence u can conduct a Certificate verification..

Oga Are-gbese d APC economist..

The nxt APC state will certainly ask for Hospital birth bill of the teachers before payment..

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by jantofubu(m): 5:46am On Sep 09, 2015
this man must be high on something aminat508 call baba kabiru to order biko undecided

6 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by skelewu404(m): 5:53am On Sep 09, 2015
WTF where they employ with primary sch certificate? i am an apc supporter but this is a no no pls pay them because when hey were doing the job u didnt ask for the primary sch certificate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 5:56am On Sep 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Aregbesola is a curse to the people of Osun state.What about those people that didn't pass through pry Sch education system? I thought what people said about him fixing the bailout for personal gain is true afterall.
What are you saying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2015
eleko1:
Rat don chop their cert undecided .abeg make Aregbe pay b4 dem wailers attack him.
There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.
Presenting a Primary school certificate shouldn't be a difficult task.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by menix(m): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Aregbesola is a curse to the people of Osun state. What about those people that didn't pass through pry Sch education system? I thought what people said about him fixing the bailout for personal gain is true afterall.

Early morning u don go smoke abii, jst see watin u type early morning wen brain still dey fresh...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Sep 09, 2015
Dats nonsense.... Aregbesola should bring his own as well and show d people first

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by judiciarypalava: 6:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Any need to attach theirs? When Oga at the top has set the ball rolling and himself supported.
Abeg pay them their salary biko, Onye apari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Demmocrats(m): 6:15am On Sep 09, 2015
So how come they got employed in the first place without presenting such certificate and even then when they got employed they were never asked to provide such certificate so why asking then to provide it. The certificate they used in employing them in the first place is the valid certificate they should present.

I smell foul play, a big opportunity to siphon salary of those that can provide there certificate

Imagine someone that left primary school more than 30 years ago and you ask him to provide certificate he or she used in primary school.

May God help us in this nation

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by menix(m): 6:16am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.

Did u jst say ghost workers nd football age

Hope u re aware this is his 2nd term in office, and all the while this is the ideal time to verify ur workers.

Baba can't we b realistic nd leave sentiments?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ChappyChase: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Guy if I see you comment for this thread again, I go sh!t inside your mouth! How person no go pass through primary school and he go dey chop naija money why me wey go through primary and secondary School no see Anything?!
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2015
menix:

Did u jst say ghost workers nd football age

Hope u re aware this is his 2nd term in office, and all the while this is the ideal time to verify ur workers.

Baba can't we b realistic nd leave sentiments?
I'm just being realistic here. Yes I know it's his 2nd term but the main reason everything is coming to the fore now is because of the dwindling revenues and allocations.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by otukpo(f): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2015
This is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by helpee(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

Guy if I see you comment for this thread again, I go sh!t inside your mouth! How person no go pass through primary school and he go dey chop naija money why me wey go through primary and secondary School no see Anything?!
were you told that one Mr Buhari also failed to provide his secondary school certificate and yet he is earning salary as president. Abeg pay the civil servant joor

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2015
Wahala go dey oo. Wetin dey worry Aregbesola? Why is he disgracing APC?
Pls pay them their salaries...they have worked for it.. you can do your useless verification after you have paid them the ones they worked for.

10 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by permsec: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Can u imagine this man? U don't need their primary scool cert when ur debt is at an alarming rate.

Just because SAY BARBER granted you a bail out then you feel you're disposed to toy with ur workers anyhow.

Many of you might not like Fayose but this cannot be said of him.

Btw where is the #35 billion u stashed?

This is what u get when u vote in an Alpha cum refrigerator repairer.

Engr my yansh!! Rauf ko Raul ni.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ChappyChase: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2015
helpee:
were you told that one Mr Buhari also failed to provide his secondary school certificate and yet he is earning salary as president. Abeg pay the civil servant joor
and were you told he didn't also provide his primary school certificate?

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

Are you making any sense? Does he need primary school certificate to locate ghost workers? Yes there are lots and lots of people with football age in civil service but why didn't he do this nonsense verification when they were working? Now it's time to pay them, he wants to do verification...haba!!!

Am an APC supporter but this is absolute nonsense from Aregbesola...let him pay them what that have worked for after which he can go ahead to verify and sack those with football age

9 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by menix(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

I'm just being realistic here. Yes I know it's his 2nd term but the main reason everything is coming to the fore now is because of the dwindling revenues and allocations.

A responsive administrator will not wait to be hit before doing the right thing..

Where I work, if a manager fails to Nip the bud of any irregularity before it happens, they are not spared, it sits u up to ur function..

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Dosinspector(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Its Unfortunate, let Osun people enjoy what they brought upon themselves,why is APC keeping quiet over this wicked attitude of Aregbesola,why? Or don't they see any bad in it?imagine a consultant was even hired to do the screening of primary school cert.,who owns that consultant firm?,do it mean Osun ministry of finance are not competent enough to screen workers of primary sch. Cert,well maybe the money FGN gave to the state might be a Payback for campaign support and not actually Bailout.

5 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ibadantiti(f): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2015
I don't no what these so governors are taking people as

Imagine asking for cert before payment.why not ask before now.selfish people.The money is in the bank yielding interest for them.

The Zoo must fall

4 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Wildrage: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2015
This clown should do the needful, pay the long suffering workers and stop all these macabre dance. When we asked them to show us Buhari's certificate they alleged blackmail, we also consider this silly demand a blackmail to deny the workers of their legitimate right

5 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by luvablesam(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2015
menix:

Early morning u don go smoke abii, jst see watin u type early morning wen brain still dey fresh...
Guy, haven't u heard of the word home schooling before?

I have a friend who didn't go to Secondary at all,he was home schooled all through secondary school. He only registered for GCE when it was time

4 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2015
menix:

A responsive administrator will not wait to be hit before doing the right thing..

[b]Where I work, [/b]if a manager fails to Nip the bud of any irregularity before it happens, they are not spared, it sits u up to ur function..
I presume that to be a Private Establishment. Which you and I know have a better KPI evaluation and monitoring compare to civil service.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by lurther: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Lol! Aregbe the man! That's the man!

Osun state don enter one chance oooo. Aregbe wan chop the whole 35 billion naira bailout and the profit.

After presenting certificate, the next step is to verify the authenticity of the certificate. After verifying the authenticity of the certificate, the next thing is to check if the school that issued such certificate exist. After verifying the existence of the school, the next thing is to call the principals that issued the certificates, so if your own principal don die since 1980, no salary for you oooo. Then after verifying the principals that are alive, the next thing is to check the principals certificate, if he was qualified to issue a certificate to you.

And the cycle goes on..... Aregbesola don chop the money ooooo. Hehehehehe! Another helicopter for Aregebe and family. Aregebe... I no envy you oooo at all.

Osun sentimental amala people... how far?

22 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by menix(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2015
luvablesam:

Guy, haven't u heard of the word home schooling before?

I have a friend who didn't go to Secondary at all,he was home schooled all through secondary school. He only registered for GCE when it was time

Buh he has a WAEC cert at his disposal..
Sure home skooling works jst that the way u phrased the last sentence prompted my quote cous I could not figure out a dime...

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by hassan85(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Fine there is money nou wailers... go submit your primary school result
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Lionpikin(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2015
;
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Aminat508(f): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2015
jantofubu:
this man must be high on something aminat508 call baba kabiru to order biko undecided

Pry kinni?

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. / Ambode Retired 21 Perm Secs To Enable Tinubu’s Ex-PA, Okunola Become Hos -Agbaje / Bayelsa Guber: Ex-president Jonathan Endorses Bayelsa Central For Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.