Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers (20785 Views)

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by menix(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

I presume that to be a Private Establishment. Which you and I know have a better KPI evaluation and monitoring compare to civil service.

This same perception about civil service is why they re lagging behind..

Can't the civil service be reformed by an active administrator/governor in power?

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by shidof(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Chai! The only tin dt remain for aregbesola now is to enta market. Wat a devil in humans body

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.
Presenting a Primary school certificate shouldn't be a difficult task.
Did PMB present his own certificate? I'm so happy with Aregbe policy because PMB will intervene on behalf of Osun Civil servants because he hates that word *certificate*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2015
menix:

This same perception about civil service is why they re lagging behind..

Can't the civil service be reformed by an active administrator/governor in power?
If any government tries that, the Labour union will be on-top of their voices crying victimization because majority of them will be affected due to their non-productive nature.
But I hope someday,something will be done.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Did PMB present his own certificate? I'm so happy with Aregbe policy because PMB will intervene on behalf of Osun Civil servants because he hates that word *certificate*
Cry me a river. tongue

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by menix(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

If any government tries that, the Labour union will be on-top of their voices crying victimization because majority of them will be affected due to their non-productive nature.
But I hope someday,something will be done.

Amii..
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by kennyddonn(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2015
aregbeoshi....very stupid governor
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Aminat508(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2015
lurther:
Lol! Aregbe the man! That's the man!

Osun state don enter one chance oooo. Aregbe wan chop the whole 35 billion naira bailout and the profit.

After presenting certificate, the next step is to verify the authenticity of the certificate. After verifying the authenticity of the certificate, the next thing is to check if the school that issued such certificate exist. After verifying the existence of the school, the next thing is to call the principals that issued the certificates, so if your own principal don die since 1980, no salary for you oooo. Then after verifying the principals that are alive, the next thing is to check the principals certificate, if he was qualified to issue a certificate to you.

And the cycle goes on..... Aregbesola don chop the money ooooo. Hehehehehe! Another helicopter for Aregebe and family. Aregebe... I no envy you oooo at all.

Osun sentimental amala people... how far?
undecided undecided cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by LastSurvivor: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2015
This Aregbewatever na better guy man oo, see excuse wey e wan take flex workers salaries..

very funny
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by chikids(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmm, this Osun state man is senseless. Imagine what he is telling the state workers for the work they have done before getting paid. Well, Heaven dey: hell fire still. God is seriously watching the wickedness of man.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by pat077: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Aregbe is mad
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ajepako(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Primary school certificate ko, kindergarten testimonial ni...

This Aregbe dude is just seeking for ways to avoid paying these people their due salaries..

But then, no be God catch dem?

Dem don chop semo, rice, maggi and fufu tire, now their mouth don dry..

Next time, vote for his candidate oh..

Una hear?

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by admax(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Wait?!
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ignis: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Sounds very funny
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by sarutobie(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
luvablesam:

Guy, haven't u heard of the word home schooling before?

I have a friend who didn't go to Secondary at all,he was home schooled all through secondary school. He only registered for GCE when it was time
that used to be the norm back in the days..some professors were home schooled. reading culture has gone down south.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Leyemoshood: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
is this some sort of Joke?

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Kylekent59: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Buhari go laugh tire,ferfifricate

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Boss77(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Whatever this Aregbe has been smoking is affecting his brain...primary school wot

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by HzRF(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.
Pls shut d hell up
After screening in which certificate are presented nxt is primary school cert

Just bcuz he has fixed the money nd cooking delay tactics

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by anonimi: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Na so AreGbese dey take the head of our people play football. embarassed embarassed

Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Osun state chapter has accused the Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, of fixing the N34.988bn bailout received from the Central Bank of Nigeria for two months with a commercial bank.

Its spokesman, Diran Odeyemi, in a statement in Osogbo on Monday said Osun received the fund about two weeks ago but that the governor decided to lodge it in a fixed deposit in order to attract interest.

The statement partly read, "Only paper work was completed last week. But since the arrival of the money exactly 14 days ago, Mr. Aregbesola in his usual 'I don't care nature' instead of commencing payments of workers dues, lodged the N35bn given to the state.

"According to our findings, the bank that agreed to give Mr. Aregbesola the biggest interest running into several millions of naira was given the money to fix.

"The governor is buying time, for over two weeks now, he had been hiding behind staff screening to fish out ghost workers and the exercise is designed to last for another eight weeks."

The PDP said the party was concerned by the suffering the workers and pensioners were going through due to the delay in payment of their salaries and pensions.

But reacting, Semiu Okanlawon, the governor's media aide said the PDP fabricated the date, insisting that the fund was received even when the CBN said the money was released last week.

He said, "The verification exercise which the party claims is the subterfuge for this alleged lodgement in a fixed deposit account for personal gains is being handled with active involvement of civil servants.

"Does the PDP expect the workers themselves to delay the verification for its imagined interests on the funds to materialise?

"Its claim that bailout was paid two weeks ago further confirms its dubious intention because even the Central Bank of Nigeria still confirmed the list of states that first received their shares while the same CBN said other states would get theirs on or before the end of last week.

"The PDP would do well to tell the world where it got its own information on the date of the bailout release to Osun as well as provide evidence of the alleged lodgement."

From: http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/08/aregbesola-lodged-n35bn-bailout-in-fixed-deposit-for-profit-pdp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by chrisxxx(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Their certificate got tampered with when Babangida took over. A lot of things were burnt and seized including Buhari's certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ezebunafo(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Aregbe,am not with you on this,is that a way of getting back at them?

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

With all due respect...
Something is wrong with a civil service if their chosen verification document is primary school certificate....very hugely wrong, if you ask me...prelude to fraud on the part of the government

I don't even present secondary school documents at this stage...and I am in my 30s
And I honestly know I have lost every primary school document I ever had and heck! even some secondary school ones....
At this age

How much more older people with maybe or not more academic experience
Not many people have that document
And the government is capitalising on that to deny long owed people their rights/salaries

That government should be stoned angry
Pay people first...no, apologise to them for the inhuman delay, pay them (if you can add a tiny bonus to boost their morales, better)...do your nonsense verification much later, by then government experts should have come up with more responsible documents to ask for....preferably in the number of months you owed them salaries for
Rubbish angry
This is for every state that owes ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by HzRF(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
So how come they got employed in the first place without presenting such certificate and even then when they got employed they were never asked to provide such certificate so why asking then to provide it. The certificate they used in employing them in the first place is the valid certificate they should present.

I smell foul play, a big opportunity to siphon salary of those that can provide there certificate

Imagine someone that left primary school more than 30 years ago and you ask him to provide certificate he or she used in primary school.

May God help us in this nation
The workers has already been screened
Some even died on their way to collect Dia certificate

My dad visited UI 5 times just to collect his additional qualification
Nw he has brought in primary school cert

He has fixed the money nw playing delay tactics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by fotadmowmend(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Trending on Nairaland ..... #ifaregbenagod rain no go dey fall on PDP members

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by anonimi: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Chai see as you finish our president who rules by his strong body odour that fixes all things grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

No wonder the man disliked education so much and did NOTHING all his life to improve education for our people while in power. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066181_109315253423544626188034164921766947151069n_jpegacb37fe73c651f856a3f80eea0cac2b7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Lionhearted: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Before he finish verification some months will have elapse. This somehow lend credence to what the PDP said about him fixing the bailout funds.

Why didn't he do verification before receiving the bailout?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by pcicero(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2015
This Ogbeni has cast an effective spell on the people of Osun.
I spent years at OAU during Akande days and I knew how determined and resolute the people of Osun can be.
Truth is many people have been bought and popular struggles are easily betrayed these days.

Who will save Osun from Ogbeni?

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by repogirl(f): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
LMAO, have APC cronies joined the group of the wailing wailers?

Huna nefa start! Henjoy Huna shaaanji!! grin angry

4 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by tomasky(f): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Prmy watin.that de change we talk about.We want want change.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by OrIandoOwoh(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2015
aregberascal at it again

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Mufasa27(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Aregbe showing osun_state workers strong thing lol serves them right ! Even my popsie sef !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Take Over NHIS Building Over Protest Plot By Suspended Secretary / Yoruba Nation Not The Answer - Soyinka / NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.