Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers (20784 Views)

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by HzRF(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2015
milychocs:

With all due respect...
Something is wrong with a civil service if their chosen verification document is primary school certificate....very hugely wrong, if you ask me...prelude to fraud on the part of the government

I don't even present secondary school documents at this stage...and I am in my 30s
And I honestly know I have lost every primary school document I ever had and heck! even some secondary school ones....
At this age

How much more older people with maybe or not more academic experience
Not many people have that document
And the government is capitalising on that to deny long owed people their rights/salaries

That government should be stoned angry
Pay people first...no, apologise to them for the inhuman delay, pay them (if you can add a tiny bonus to boost their morales, better)...do your nonsense verification much later, by then government experts should have come up with more responsible documents to ask for....preferably in the number of months you owed them salaries for
Rubbish angry
This is for every state that owes ooo
My brother
He has already screened them
My dad and mum was involved

He has fixed the money merely playing delay tactics

4 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by yerokunphilips: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2015
If this is true, this man is not only wickedbut also heartless. When they are working and you are not paying, you don't ask for primary school certificate then, now is time to pay you now remember primary school certificate. GOD WILL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY LIFE THAT WILL BE LOST, EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT THAT THE PEOPLE SUFFER, AND EVERY DESTINY THAT THIS YOUR DECISION WILL AFFECT.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Raymondluv(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

Guy if I see you comment for this thread again, I go sh!t inside your mouth! How person no go pass through primary school and he go dey chop naija money why me wey go through primary and secondary School no see Anything?!
LWKMD abeg nor sh!t ooooh
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by LatestTrend: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Most folks don't know that Aregbesola's father is from Kogi state not Osun. He has built a university over there. His real mother is dead and the so-called mother now is his step mom who lives in Ilesha. This man is a bastard who came to destroy the lives of Osun people. Buhari has paid the said money and this man went ahead to fix it. All what he's requesting from workers now is a plot to delay payment so that the money would yield high gains. But Osun ppl mumu no be small. grin

4 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by p1jiobi: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Osun people are getting what they deserve. U voted a criminally minded vicious, savage as your govenor, u guys just live with the mess u made and stop disturbing us with all this useless news.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ojeffo: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2015
HE FIXED THE BAIL OUT MONEY...COOKS UP SOME CERTIFICATE ISH THAT WILL TAKE MONTHS TO GET TRU..BY THAT TIME THE FIXED MOOLA FOR DON BORN FLENTY FLENY FIKINS...CHAI NAIJA POLITICIANS...BY THE WAY, I HEARED OSHOMOLE MARRIED HIS MODEL WIFE WITH EDO STATE'S ECA MOOLA??...CAN SOME1 CONFIRM THIS
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
HzRF:

My brother
He has already screened them
My dad and mum was involved

He has fixed the money merely playing delay tactics

Sister, not brother ooo
Very bad @ salary delay
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by momj: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
This man should pls pay dis pple, they've worked for dis money y all dis process
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Aregbesola is a curse to the people of Osun state. What about those people tg the bailout for personal gain is true afterall.

Edit: I was for Aregbesola almost throughout his first term and I am for APC to the core. If change is all about booting out nonperforming GEJ led federal government; there is nothing stoping us from demanding similar change in the state even when the in-house man is in question.

About the primary Sch issue, I repeat, some people didn't pass through pry Sch and now in high places. Unless Osun govt wants to accept pry Sch certificate equivalents.
Why asking for Primary School Certificates now? They should have asked for the documents prior or during the employment process.

Yeye dey smell.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2015
when they say civil service, u think everybody in there where recruited based on bsc, hnd, ond or school sets that s first school leaving cert,, not knwing that most cleaners, drivers, messengers n some top people now in the service entered the service without papers not even school set but hv worked diligently. What will a level nought driver do with school set when he didnt hv d opportunity or the brains to go thru school? R they telling us most cleaners n drivers n securities workng with the civil service were employed with first degree standard or diploma standard? Cos u must pass thru primary school before attaining these level.
The govr has ulterior motive in this rubbish n he is tryng to buy time for the money he fixed in d bank period.
Behold chanji
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by kinibigdeal(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2015
That man is just looking for means of looting half of the money. How can you be asking of primary school certificate not even secondary school, where dem won see am. Aregbe is a scam and disaster to osun. Aminat508 wetin dey happen now? Aminat508 make I see your primary school certificate behind close door
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Aminat508(f): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:
That man is just looking for means of looting half of the money. How can you be asking of primary school certificate not even secondary school, where dem won see am. Aregbe is a scam and disaster to osun. Aminat508 wetin dey happen now? Aminat508 make I see your primary school certificate behind close door

Insult Everywhere...

Am from Abia state abegi cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Aminat508:

Insult Everywhere...

Am from Abia state abegi cheesy cool

Its unfair to deny aregbe openly, the man after osun people's heart. But aminat wait o, se your boss get certificate, I hear say na one diploma him get before him become governor
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Aminat508(f): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Its unfair to deny aregbe openly, the man after osun people's heart. But aminat wait o, se your boss get certificate, I hear say na one diploma him get before him become governor

Leave me joor cry cry

I dey vex gidigan, Aregbe fvck up embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by hob(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Do they ve to tender certificate before being paid in the past

Wot is wrong this Aregbesola.........he needs to be flogged if this is true
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Delay tactics of a walking-dead- man. Aregbegbe should just say there is no money,instead of insulting the integrity of the good people of Osun civi servants. What makes the HND holder Aregbesola thinks he is superior to the Osun State's civil servant.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Justicealh3(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2015
U-wicked....
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Stangeneral(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.
Presenting a Primary school certificate shouldn't be a difficult task.
hmmm quite disagree wt u .he shld pay them d salaries he owe dem den he can go on wt d audition .he shld nt carry out audition when he s owing .hv he asked himself how dese workers hv been coping wtout their salaries?and now he wants to delay further their payment fr his own interest from d bailout he logged in d bank
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by kinibigdeal(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Aminat508:

Leave me joor cry cry

I dey vex gidigan, Aregbe fvck up embarassed embarassed embarassed

Swirry...abeg no vex, you have my back. Just go down to the government house in osogbo, and show him your grievance.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by superstar1(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Aregbe is just a clown.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by doctokwus: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2015
This man is wicked!
Now I believe he is using d money to earn interest that wud go into his pocket.
If there is a way for PMB to just revamp Congress for Progressive change (CPC) and populate it with like minds like him instead of him being associated with the likes of Aregbesola in APC,I wud support him dearly.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Kswiss001(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Now I know aregbese is a bastard, because no sane Osun indigine will subject his people to this kind of hardship. Aregbe is an animal in humans cloth. Why is it now that he wants to pay that he is asking for the certificate? Why didnt he do the verification for the past 5 years? And why will he hire private consultants for the job? Now I believe that he has fixed the bail out money so as to accumulate interest. This a good lesson to Osun people, they wont vote with sentiments next time.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by ishowla: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2015
This must be joke. After making pple sufer for months, Primary sch cert ko Fila orie ni. Ingrate pple
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by free13: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2015
grin. Osun peeps don suffer.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Charly68: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
This man is a disaster to Governance in Osun State. I think he is just buying time with the workers..very fraudulent & nauseating ..I entered secondary school without haven any pry six certificate,so if I work with his Govt will I go & steal certificate. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Charly68: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
This man is a disaster to Governance in Osun State. I think he is just buying time with the workers..very fraudulent & nauseating ..I entered secondary school without haven any pry six certificate,so if I work with his Govt will I go & steal certificate. Yeye dey smell.Never again will APC be allowed to take Osun people for granted..Akande did similar thing during his time,sacked husband & wife without recourse to morality .
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by bimmydonald: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Our Governor has gone *** again shocked
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by juman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.
Presenting a Primary school certificate shouldn't be a difficult task.

Your post make sense.

But what of those that did not do living certificate exam before hopping to secondary school?
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmmm....
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by abimic(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
A welcome development though but still, people are languishing in pains and debts, this was supposed to have being done and concluded long ago even before the bailout was thought of. Rauf seems not to mean well for the good people of osun, hence he would have done and concluded this long ago. Anyway, may God grant him the wisdom to pilot the state's affairs to one many would be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by authority2006(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
They were not employ with primary school leaving certificate. Even decades after leaving primary school, I haven't collected mine. Aregbe the con man.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by sonnie10: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Just tell people the truth. There is no money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governorship Aspirants Attend Screening Exercise / Bayelsa Guber: Ex-president Jonathan Endorses Bayelsa Central For Ticket / Femi Odekunle: Malami's Power Block Doesn't Support Buhari Anti-Corruption Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.